MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they couldn't leave legally. LE might have "strongly suggested" they stay there. If the GPs wanted to leave, they could leave! Perhaps they didn't want to lest LE think they were all involved. I think I would stay under those circumstances.

Law enforcement can't legally detain anyone without making an arrest.

I am so sad,I was just reading and searching around,and it just hits me reading EO was afraid of the woods and look what happened to her.This is just an endless cycle of children being killed,it's breaking my heart.I was 9 to 11 and walking to my friend's to play,in the same country environment.What has happened to our society?Telling parents not to leave thier children unsupervised isn't enough.There has to be more we can do.Now we have a 15 and 14 yo doing this,this needs to stop.It could have been a teen in Somer's case,also.We have to do more for our youth obviously.Where do we start,the movie or music industry,start holding people accountable for whatever the kids influences were for children to kill children?Something needs to change.

After my friend committed the crime, along with 2 other boys, they turned themselves in within minutes. They were arrested and my lil friend's mom was called and asked if they could 'ask' him a few questions and she said yes. He was interrogated for hours up to after midnight. He was so exhausted and feeling scared and I'm sure realizing the magnitude of what he had just done, that he gave them written testimony, video testimony, and recorded testimony. They took advantage of his age and how scared he was. I'm still not justifying his actions but I have a feeling AB was scared and that's why she so willingly told gave her testimony and led them to the body.

It was most like a 'we strongly urge you to comply' type of request.

Jules - where are you seeing info that lil sis was with AB & E in the woods? Did I miss some updates? If a link is posted, can you tell me how many pages back, about? and I'll go look for it.

TIA,

Salem

I recall it as being in an ILC post, but I don't see it now. I could be wrong.

I am assuming it was the casual Wed night questioning she was not present for - because ILC said they wanted to question her Thurs morning but was no where to be found.

But think about it - she was there Wednesday.

But think about it - she was there Wednesday.

She was there Wed because she commited the crime, but what I wonder is did she go somewhere after that- when LE was asking the family questions.

Just an added data point - anyone can refused to be questioned and a parent can refuse to allow a child to be questioned.

Question!!!

If a struggle between the 2, wouldn't there be scratches/bruiseing, etc on the POI and wouldn't most LE or anybody question the marks. I know from past experience LE and EMS are always trained to do scene assessments. (Is the scene safe for them to enter into).

And maybe this has been brought up and I missed it. Back to Lurkville MO.

Not sure I understand what you mean.

What I mean is, if she was killing just to be killing, meaning she wanted to kill for the "thrill" (thrill kill) of doing it. We could very well be talking about ANY child that lived in the neighborhood. I don't think she saught out Elizabeth to kill her. It just so happened that Elizabeth was at the home, and she took the opportunity to do what she had wanted to do. KILL!
I think she had in mind that she was going to kill SOMEONE. IF she predug the grave the week prior she knew she was going to do this.

I just don't know/think I am convinced that the grave was dug FOR Elizabeth or with Elizabeth in mind.

This girl had killing on the brain not the name of who she would kill.

MO

Question!!!

If a struggle between the 2, wouldn't there be scratches/bruiseing, etc on the POI and wouldn't most LE or anybody question the marks. I know from past experience LE and EMS are always trained to do scene assessments. (Is the scene safe for them to enter into).

And maybe this has been brought up and I missed it. Back to Lurkville MO.

Apparently no one in LE seen her until FRIDAY morning when she showed up/was brought in for questioning.

RIGHT???

Just curious - where did this info come from?

ILC said.....that she was not there when the questioned wednesday, then they wanted to talk to her Thursday, but she had skipped out/went missing, school staff found her outside the school, althought she had not been in school that day, talking to her boyfriend. then the searched the house, never stated if she was there but they did not talk to her as in questioning her, and then they met with her friday morning and questioned her around 10:00 and the body was found friday right before 3:00

She was there Wed because she commited the crime, but what I wonder is did she go somewhere after that- when LE was asking the family questions.

This makes me wonder if someone, one of her friends, or bf, knew and she made arrangements to go someplace to "chill out" after the crime and avoid her family and little sister, get her bearings back before going home.

"No I got hurt at work in dec of 07 and can not be cleared to work w/o restrictions. I really miss it. "

CSsquare...I'm sorry to hear about your injury. Was it inmate-related?

I seem to remember seeing some where that A had scatches on her, I'll call it a rumor at this time. And I don't remember seeing that E was seen or talked to til Friday.

I am looking for it but can't find it now. Am I crazy? Who else remembers this from today?

I remember ! And it wasnt that long ago...maybe a couple of hours. Her name was typed out a few times , i think , so maybe some of it got deleted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member