MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

Just to clarify, the background of immediate victims is allowed for discussion as part of victimology. This is for the immediate victims only, and does not include loved ones and friends who are also considered victims. This relates strictly to the immediate victims in this case.

I wonder if the patio doors were found locked? Were the men locked out?
Can't answer your question directly, but in one of the photos of the porch on Thread #2, the sliding door is shown ajar, askew, or not tightly closed. Whatever you want to call it.
Welcome to Websleuths, @5starjules!

Cocaine and other illegal drugs were reportedly found in toxicology reports from the three Kansas City Chiefs fans who were found frozen to death outside a home last month.

Family members of David Harrington, Clayton McGeeney and Ricky Johnson had been anxiously awaiting the results of the report to offer clues as to what happened to the three friends before they were discovered outside Jordan Willis’ Kansas City rental home on Jan. 9.

Published Feb. 1, 2024, 5:26 p.m. ET

I wonder if the patio doors were found locked? Were the men locked out?
I think that knowing the true state of the doors is compromised by the fact that someone broke in.

I haven’t read whether the woman found the friend’s body just by looking through a window or door or whether she opened a door to the backyard.

We’d basically have to take her word for it that the door was locked or unlocked. Is she one of the family members who has accused JW of murder? If so, that undermines her believability as to the state of the locks.

Snipped by @tlcya for focus
I question anything that a family member states.
this right here. I read/hear what all case players and those close to them have to say. But I take it all with a grain or two or twelve of salt.

Eventually the tox reports will come out and we will know if drugs were involved. Until then it will continue to be debated here and elsewhere. What we do know is that LE has stated they are not conducting a homicide investigation but rather a death investigation and that “there were no obvious signs of foul play observed at or near the crime scene,”

beyond that we really don't know much given the conflicting info and allegations that have come out so far. MOO

ETA and as I was typing the above, preliminary tox results have apparently been released

Perhaps a stab at reducing gossip?

“There have been no additional details of this case revealed to any media, nor are there any plans to at this time. The case remains an ongoing death investigation,” a KCPD spokesperson said Thursday.

There we go. Such a sad outcome for these guys
Agreed.
Possibly fentanyl as well ?
Something too strong and it overcame the three instantly , with no time to call 911 or get help from the person inside the residence ?
Awful way to go, but I hope it was instant.

Rest in peace, David, Clayton, and Ricky.
My utmost condolences to their families.

That is why I am wondering if there was something going on, some sort of poison? Were these guys exposed to some chemicals, or something before they came over?

It is a mystery.
IMO hypothermia wouldn't take long to set in in that weather once they were outside, particular with a load of alcohol likely in their systems.

From my own experience, mild hypothermia (without alcohol) can cause clumsiness, inability to make basic physical movements, confusion, inability to speak properly (or yell), sleepiness and impaired problem-solving skills.

Exactly. The Chiefs game was the late game, begiinning at 7:00 pm Central time. The Brown/Texans game began 3.5 hours earlier. Most football fans start drinking at or before the first game, so add 4-5 hours drinking before the KC game even started. So, after 4 hours of drinking, these guys show up for this game with 30 more beers each.

The NFL announces late Sunday that the Chiefs week 18 game against the Las Vegas Raiders will take place Saturday, Jan. 7, at 3:30 p.m.

The Chiefs are coming off their win against the Denver Broncos, 27-24, in week 17 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. While the Raiders lost in overtime to the San Francisco 49ers, 37-34, eliminating them from playoff contention.

I'm going to guess fentanyl was laced into whatever they were using recreationally without their knowledge. It is a horrible problem across the nation. We have dispensaries for pot here. Recreational use is legal. and yet in my area we still have many many fentanyl ODs. People who choose not to use the dispensary do so at their own risk. They don't like that they have to show ID. Or the ridiculously high tax on the legal product. So they buy on the street.

IMO Most often it is not that the victim has sought out fentanyl. It is cheap and dealers use it to make their crap weed or coke seem more potent. The end user often has no idea what they've ingested until it is too late. MOO

RIP gentlemen, may your loved ones find peace and comfort

JW on the sofa, he's partied out. He switch's TV on Jeopardy. This was a clue the party was winding down. He thinks they all head out. Moo

I have a not so subtle friend. When he host, he turns the music down at exact 9:40. At 9:45 he turns on more lights. At 9:50 he's thanking everyone for coming. It's amazing how he rounds everyone up and out. He's quirky, but a friend no less.
Moo

When we had lots of people over we'd create a playlist that created where the night would go, through the high energy to the mellow to the okay, okay we're leaving.

Unfortunately, fent is turning up in a lot if things (illegally bought drugs). People need to realize no matter what you think you're taking; there's a good chance it has fent in it at this point.

A lot of media stories make it sound like tons of people are suddenly abusing fent. Idk, who knows what some of them thought they were taking, we only knew they died of fent. (General cases, we don't know yet about this one).

Like that case i had been talking about where a guy who supplied illegal drugs. Most of the dealers (who were also prosecuted) had no idea who they were really buy from... They thought they were buying from someone they knew. I think only a few people actually knew this was the guy. He was high up in organized crime. So, you imagine, at that point it's all about $$$ to him. He has no idea who is specifically buying, these are just order to fill to make $$. Fent wasn't a thing yet and that guy's in prison. But, there is someone supplying way up the line who is just after $$$ and otherwise doesn't care. And fent is a thing now.

I would think the police could recognize a lab used for making drugs. So, just by the fact i have not heard of total chaos drama happening at that house, i imagine they didn't find one. I have no idea what it takes to break down a lab or how long it takes (if someone was inclined to make one and then take it down because reasons). I also don't know if it still leaves evidence. I am really just thinking there wasn't one.
The smell is a dead giveaway, too.

JW on the sofa, he's partied out. He switch's TV on Jeopardy. This was a clue the party was winding down. He thinks they all head out. Moo

I have a not so subtle friend. When he host, he turns the music down at exact 9:40. At 9:45 he turns on more lights. At 9:50 he's thanking everyone for coming. It's amazing how he rounds everyone up and out. He's quirky, but a friend no less.
Moo

BBM. I think that is what happened.

JMO

Hi All! My 1st post here :) I have been creeping for a while and finally decided to join.

Now that we know the cause of death, the next answer is where did the drugs come from? I have been confused about why there has not been more consideration/information regarding the 5th friend. There were posts that he attended the celebration of life’s. His social media is now deactivated. He said JW’s dogs were at the house yet it has been confirmed they were at his dads. Sometimes the 1st to tell the story is the one that gets believed. He has lived in that town longer recently than JW so the family’s know him more.

Jw has been away at school and then with the pandemic, was probably extremely busy. This year may have been the 1st year he has had more free time to hang out. He also only recently moved back to KC so that explains why he wouldn’t know the family’s that well. Also, I agree as stated above, it doesn’t seem the family’s and JW share the same understanding of science so JW probably didn’t go out of his way to get to know them. Strangers are always easier to make villains.

It’s wild to me that there is so much attention on JW yet when you search for the 5th friend nothing really comes up. Also the family’s have seemed to really stand by the 5th friend.

I do believe JW’s story seems correct. I can truly see all of those things happening and the calls were not answered bc he had a robocall app that prevents Unkown numbers. I read that the 5th friend messaged him on Facebook so it shows they were not good enough friends to know each others numbers. Do we know if the 5th friend has been questions by LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876