MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DRUGS in WHOSE SYSTEMS?
"Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23
"BREAKING:....
"A family member, who asked to remain anonymous, tells me cocaine, fentanyl and THC showed up in the preliminary results. The family source says level 10 fentanyl is enough to kill. The #KansasCity3 were at level 30."

So, any sources yet saying that the autopsies found these THREE DRUGS in ALL THREE of the deceased?

Occurs to me, the three may have ingested
--- diff drugs from JW & AWL.
--- diff DRUGS from ea other.
--- in diff AMTS.
--- at diff TIMES.
What else?

Conceivably answers could have some evidentiary value in pointing to a SUSPECT who DISTRIBUTED/provided the drugs to them, IF a criminal prosecution evolves.

Ultimately, these answers may not have much significance.
Sadly, all three dead.

I am really on the fence about this. At first I thought there’s no way he didn’t see anything for two days, but now I am starting to believe it. I can believe it if he was also pretty unwell for two days and really was mostly asleep/in bed. But it’s also possible he was panicked, ignoring and delaying. Possibly he didn’t partake in the same drugs, fell asleep thinking they left, woke up and saw them and went into shock. I don’t know, but I can see either way.
I’m old. If I just drink heavily and it happens occasionally, it takes me days to recover!! No drugs involved.

And possibly JW too wasn't into that type of partying. As I stated threads ago people I know similar to JW in education and employment are more into microdosing of psychedelics and not getting blitzed. I think he probably did lay down on the couch with the game show on and the other 3 didn't/wouldn't take the hint to leave so instead of throwing them out of the house he just went up to bed. Then the 3 started to party using the coke that they brought with them.
I do think what you say makes sense and I buy it. It‘s the denial about the phone msgs and that he knew the men were outside before the moment police knocked on his door. He answered the door in his boxers, not bothering to grab some pants to throw on but taking the time to pick up a wine glass. I guess I’ve seen too much go down in my life and I’m somewhat cynical.

I am really on the fence about this. At first I thought there’s no way he didn’t see anything for two days, but now I am starting to believe it. I can believe it if he was also pretty unwell for two days and really was mostly asleep/in bed. But it’s also possible he was panicked, ignoring and delaying. Possibly he didn’t partake in the same drugs, fell asleep thinking they left, woke up and saw them and went into shock. I don’t know, but I can see either way.
Yeah, it’s impossible to make a firm conclusion either way. I’m not buying the account provided by the homeowner, but there’s nothing that proves it’s not true. I don’t know if there was a crime committed, and certainly don’t know what the specific crime would be.

I think there’s a good chance the only legal action we see taken is in civil court.

JW's tox report is important, because if it can be proven he ingested the same substances as his three friends it increases the likelihood that his story is true.

Being off his face for two days wouldn't be surprising with that kind of drug combination.
Was he tested though? They’d need probable cause for a blood draw warrant.

JW's tox report is important, because if it can be proven he ingested the same substances as his three friends it increases the likelihood that his story is true.

Being off his face for two days wouldn't be surprising with that kind of drug combination.
I think the cocaine+fentanyl is what killed the three men. LE requested their phone passwords because they are trying to track down the dealer.
Was he tested though? They’d need probable cause for a blood draw warrant.
I think he agreed to the tox screen, and he admitted to LE what he ingested.

JMO

If JW were to have participated in whatever drug was laced with fentanyl, but didn't consume a deadly amount, how would one feel the next 2 days? I'm assuming awful.

I remember taking a prescribed Oxycogin after a major operation to only feel hungover the next day. Once I made the connection between the pill and feeling awful, I immediately stopped. No wonder people become addicted!

With fentanyl being stronger, I could imagine JW basically going through withdrawal for the next 2 days and feeling awful.

A Wine Glass?
He answered the door in his boxers, not bothering to grab some pants to throw on but taking the time to pick up a wine glass....
snipped for focus @imstilla.grandma
Thx for reminder about JW w wine glass in hand answering door for LE.

Who knows what kind of glassware a bachelor has?
Mason jars? Red Solo cups? Jelly jars? Maybe restaurant wine glasses etched w logos for Mardi Gras or SuperBowl, as giveaways?
(idk, confessing to stereotyping on this point)

As @Rigatoni999 noted: guys,football. It wasn't a TEA PARTY w pinky fingers in the air.

Last edited:
If JW were to have participated in whatever drug was laced with fentanyl, but didn't consume a deadly amount, how would one feel the next 2 days? I'm assuming awful.

I remember taking a prescribed Oxycogin after a major operation to only feel hungover the next day. Once I made the connection between the pill and feeling awful, I immediately stopped. No wonder people become addicted!

With fentanyl being stronger, I could imagine JW basically going through withdrawal for the next 2 days and feeling awful.
I don't believe JW took the drug laced with fentanyl. I think he took alcohol+marijuana which is NOT a good idea.

JMO

A Wine Glass?

snipped for focus @imstilla.grandma
Thx for reminder about JW w wine glass in hand answering door for LE.

Who knows what kind of glassware a bachelor has?
Mason jars? Red Solo cups? Jelly jars? Maybe restaurant wine glasses etched w logos for Mardi Gras or SuperBowl, as giveaways? idk

As @Rigatoni999 noted: guys,football. It wasn't a TEA PARTY w pinky fingers in the air.
The very moment I read about the wine glass, I thought to myself “it’s a prop” *like I said, I’m a bit cynical.

I do feel that if JW did take part, he would have wondered if his friends had the same reaction. That’s why I find it odd that he never looked around or tried to make contact when he finally came to.

One fact about most cocaine use is...

...There is never enough. It always runs out. It's expensive.

But when it runs out, the user crashes and can sleep like crazy. People coming down off meth or cocaine (which are quite similar after the first hour or so of metabolizing in the brain) can be virtually unrousable (pinprick studies, but tons of sad modern news stories, too - this is likely one of them).

So fentanyl is highly soporific, cocaine is too (once its immediate high goes away - and it can be pretty brief). Alcohol is a CNS depressant and soporific. Marijuana has variable effects, but is soporific for many.

The dose of fentanyl seems to be almost unsurvivable on its own, although that would depend on prior opiate use and tolerance. My guess would be that whoever set the doses up might have been a user (and therefore more tolerate) whereas the three deceased were probably not regular opiate users.

Hopefully, this tragedy will make many more people aware of this problem. OTOH, there is story after story about how dangerous street drugs are - and by region (MO has many fentanyl deaths per capita). Doesn't seem to be getting through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62