MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23
BREAKING: Cocaine and other illicit substances discovered in early toxicology reports for #KansasCity3 detectives tell victim's families. Working to obtain a copy of the report.
5:09 PM · Feb 1, 2024
from Kansas City, MO·
Views

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23
·
30m
A family member, who asked to remain anonymous, tells me cocaine, fentanyl and THC showed up in the preliminary results. The family source says level 10 fentanyl is enough to kill. The #KansasCity3 were at level 30.
Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23
·
6m
This has now been backed up and confirmed by a second, separate family source.

I don't think many people realize how casual cocaine is as a drug. My cousin died this exact way - laced cocaine at a get-together. I am sure freezing temps only embolden a negative physiologic response to someone who might be overdosing.

Hi All! My 1st post here :) I have been creeping for a while and finally decided to join.

Now that we know the cause of death, the next answer is where did the drugs come from? I have been confused about why there has not been more consideration/information regarding the 5th friend. There were posts that he attended the celebration of life’s. His social media is now deactivated. He said JW’s dogs were at the house yet it has been confirmed they were at his dads. Sometimes the 1st to tell the story is the one that gets believed. He has lived in that town longer recently than JW so the family’s know him more.

Jw has been away at school and then with the pandemic, was probably extremely busy. This year may have been the 1st year he has had more free time to hang out. He also only recently moved back to KC so that explains why he wouldn’t know the family’s that well. Also, I agree as stated above, it doesn’t seem the family’s and JW share the same understanding of science so JW probably didn’t go out of his way to get to know them. Strangers are always easier to make villains.

It’s wild to me that there is so much attention on JW yet when you search for the 5th friend nothing really comes up. Also the family’s have seemed to really stand by the 5th friend.

I do believe JW’s story seems correct. I can truly see all of those things happening and the calls were not answered bc he had a robocall app that prevents Unkown numbers. I read that the 5th friend messaged him on Facebook so it shows they were not good enough friends to know each others numbers. Do we know if the 5th friend has been questions by LE?
What if the 5th man wasn’t into cocaine and the other four men waited until he left before indulging, not wanting to do it in front of 5th friend to make him uncomfortable. I’m thinking the guys possibly snorted the coke to give them a quick up-bump to continue partying.

Hi All! My 1st post here :) I have been creeping for a while and finally decided to join.

Now that we know the cause of death, the next answer is where did the drugs come from? I have been confused about why there has not been more consideration/information regarding the 5th friend. There were posts that he attended the celebration of life’s. His social media is now deactivated. He said JW’s dogs were at the house yet it has been confirmed they were at his dads. Sometimes the 1st to tell the story is the one that gets believed. He has lived in that town longer recently than JW so the family’s know him more.

Jw has been away at school and then with the pandemic, was probably extremely busy. This year may have been the 1st year he has had more free time to hang out. He also only recently moved back to KC so that explains why he wouldn’t know the family’s that well. Also, I agree as stated above, it doesn’t seem the family’s and JW share the same understanding of science so JW probably didn’t go out of his way to get to know them. Strangers are always easier to make villains.

It’s wild to me that there is so much attention on JW yet when you search for the 5th friend nothing really comes up. Also the family’s have seemed to really stand by the 5th friend.

I do believe JW’s story seems correct. I can truly see all of those things happening and the calls were not answered bc he had a robocall app that prevents Unkown numbers. I read that the 5th friend messaged him on Facebook so it shows they were not good enough friends to know each others numbers. Do we know if the 5th friend has been questions by LE?
For the most part, I’m not putting much credence into anything said by family (some of the accusations) or that 5th guy.

The leaps I have to make to believe the homeowners account (relayed through his attorney), makes me more than a little bit uncomfortable.

I think it’s probable that he consumed the same substances as his friends, and the only reason he’s alive is because he didn’t go outside with them.

That said, I’m highly skeptical he didn’t see the messages, didn’t hear the knocking, didn’t see the vehicles, and didn’t notice the bodies.

I can think of a couple reasons why this would be so, and it comes down to self preservation.

Pulled from this link.. Marijuana and Fentanyl

"You might have heard some worrying stories or rumors saying that marijuana may be laced with fentanyl, a powerful opioid linked to many overdose cases. But it’s important to look closely at these claims and figure out if they’re true.

The short answer is that they are false — there is no solid evidence that marijuana is being laced with fentanyl. Here are some of the reasons why:
Burning destroys fentanyl. Fentanyl is destroyed when it is burned including when it is in a joint, blunt or other means of smoking marijuana. This means that even if it is mixed with marijuana flower it will have no effect on a person who is smoking it."

There's more reasons listed in the link. I think it's worth stating since THC was also reportedly found in their system.

I don't think many people realize how casual cocaine is as a drug. My cousin died this exact way - laced cocaine at a get-together. I am sure freezing temps only embolden a negative physiologic response to someone who might be overdosing.
I agree!!! Cocaine is widely used. It’s an expensive drug too!! Most people can’t afford to use it daily.

I think it’s probable that he consumed the same substances as his friends, and the only reason he’s alive is because he didn’t go outside with them.
<rsbm>

I've considered that they may have all consumed cocaine but JW may have gone to bed, zonked out, and the others were outside and got a delivery that he wasn't even aware of.

JMO

Pretty much the way I thought this would turn out. I’m all for the police investigating where any possible evidence takes them, but unless someone force-fed them drugs, there is some personal responsibility at play here. I wish the families peace.

I agree!!! Cocaine is widely used. It’s an expensive drug too!! Most people can’t afford to use it daily.

Exactly!! I have been in literal brunch restaurants with people, hungover and ready to party, who pull out a lil pocket baggie. Bonkers! And to your points - coke IS expensive and all the more reason to cut it with baking soda, flour, baby lax, or... wait, fentanyl. Cheap. Accessible.

For the most part, I’m not putting much credence into anything said by family (some of the accusations) or that 5th guy.

The leaps I have to make to believe the homeowners account (relayed through his attorney), makes me more than a little bit uncomfortable.

That said, I’m highly skeptical he didn’t see the messages, didn’t hear the knocking, didn’t see the vehicles, and didn’t notice the bodies.

I can think of a couple reasons why this would be so, and it comes down to self preservation.
Yep, self preservation is an incredible force. Add in the self admission of addiction and you have a dangerous mix. Addicts eventually become experts at manipulation, lies and deception.

Pulled from this link.. Marijuana and Fentanyl

"You might have heard some worrying stories or rumors saying that marijuana may be laced with fentanyl, a powerful opioid linked to many overdose cases. But it’s important to look closely at these claims and figure out if they’re true.

The short answer is that they are false — there is no solid evidence that marijuana is being laced with fentanyl. Here are some of the reasons why:
Burning destroys fentanyl. Fentanyl is destroyed when it is burned including when it is in a joint, blunt or other means of smoking marijuana. This means that even if it is mixed with marijuana flower it will have no effect on a person who is smoking it."

There's more reasons listed in the link. I think it's worth stating since THC was also reportedly found in their system.

I'm confused ... how can smoking fentanyl be a popular consumption method if it's destroyed by burning... ?

I am really on the fence about this. At first I thought there’s no way he didn’t see anything for two days, but now I am starting to believe it. I can believe it if he was also pretty unwell for two days and really was mostly asleep/in bed. But it’s also possible he was panicked, ignoring and delaying. Possibly he didn’t partake in the same drugs, fell asleep thinking they left, woke up and saw them and went into shock. I don’t know, but I can see either way.

<rsbm>

I've considered that they may have all consumed cocaine but JW may have gone to bed, zonked out, and the others were outside and got a delivery that he wasn't even aware of.

JMO
I think that is very likely what happened. Because recreational cannabis is legal in MO--and the fact that JW is a data scientist--I think he may have purchased cannabis at a legal dispensary and that, combined with lotsa alcohol, put him in a stupor for two days.

JMO

if the 5th man wasn’t into cocaine and the other four men waited until he left before indulging, not wanting to do it in front of 5th friend to make him uncomfortable. I’m thinking the guys possibly snorted the coke to give them a quick up-bump to continue partying.
And possibly JW too wasn't into that type of partying. As I stated threads ago people I know similar to JW in education and employment are more into microdosing of psychedelics and not getting blitzed. I think he probably did lay down on the couch with the game show on and the other 3 didn't/wouldn't take the hint to leave so instead of throwing them out of the house he just went up to bed. Then the 3 started to party using the coke that they brought with them.

Perhaps a stab at reducing gossip?

“There have been no additional details of this case revealed to any media, nor are there any plans to at this time. The case remains an ongoing death investigation,” a KCPD spokesperson said Thursday.
Bbm.
Still more questions ?
I'd have thought with releasing the toxicology reports the investigation would be concluded ?
Omo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member