MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't really answer any of my questions or address the situations I posed that would still mean it's not completely safe to have in your possession marijuana laced with fentanyl in every situation under every condition. Yes, thank you for your reply with some info. Please know I'll look over the info you posted, @fsngruv, and take it into consideration if it's legit; however, I more concerned people will feel confident that it could never happen- a death from MJ laced with fentanyl. I believe in some instances it can happen. You are not a physician or a doctor, AFAIK, so I'd be careful advising any kind of medical advice. MOO That is my own opinion.

All my comments, are strictly speculation and amateur opinion, just as yours are, and have been stated as such.

Thank you for your input and reply. I respect and appreciate it, and I hate to get off topic any more. :)
Happy sleuthing!!

Last edited:
The one that never left the lawn chair does it for me.
It makes me think it was quick whatever took these men down. One took to a chair, the others moved a short distance.
Maybe they all decided to go out back for some air, to look at the sky, maybe they were hallucinating, maybe one thought he might throw up so they all went out back.
IDK if it was alcohol or drugs that rendered them unmovable - then they froze …or what.
But the guy never leaving that chair.
It was quick IMO.
Agreed about the victim in the chair. They were overcome quickly, and couldn't manage to make their way back into the house. They froze to death where they collapsed/sat. JW survived because he didn't go outside, and he is very lucky to be alive. IMO.

You didn't really answer any of my questions or address the situations I posed that would still mean it's not completely safe to have in your possession marijuana laced with fentanyl in every situation under every condition. Yes, thank you for your reply with some info. Please know I'll look over the info you posted, @fsngruv, and take it into consideration if it's legit; however, I'm more concerned people will feel confident that it could never happen- a death from MJ laced with fentanyl. I believe in some instances it can happen. You are not a physician or a doctor, AFAIK, so I'd be careful advising any kind of medical advice. MOO That is my own opinion.

Posting because I mentioned that other substance before, but this isn't related to the MJ subject specifically.
Cannabis purchased at a legal dispensary is safe and not laced with fentanyl. It's more expensive but well worth it from a safety standpoint. In this case, I don't believe the fentanyl was in the marijuana, I believe the illegally purchased cocaine was laced with fentanyl.

JMO

I realize that people had different reactions to the cousin's accusations that JW "the chemist" messed up & created a "bad batch" of drugs and gave those drugs to the group. I admit I don't find his account credible.

Regardless, when the cousin said that, apparently family members had already been told about the preliminary tox results. And per recent reporting from AC, family members knew the men had ingested triple the lethal dose of fentanyl. IF the cousin believed what he was saying about JW's culpability, what did he think happened? Obviously JW did not "manufacture" cocaine in a secret lab. Is he saying JW purchased cocaine but cut it with too much fentanyl? Why would a "friendly" drug supplier put ANY fentanyl in cocaine? I don't get it. MOO
Perhaps he had not spoken yet to his family at that time. His constant smiling on such a serious topic made me question not only his sobriety but his exuberance of being interviewed.

Bbm.
That is so sad and chilling ! :(
Still amazed that whatever they partook of, acted so swiftly on all three men !
Maybe not totally instant, but fast enough that none of the trio had time to dial 911.
Omo.
Have you ever been put under for a medical procedure? You pretty much go out instantly, as soon as the drugs hit your system. There isn't time to call 911 during an overdose. People can't administer narcan to reverse the overdose on themselves because the od happens to quickly. Harm reduction advocates promote never using alone, many cities even have billboards, or ads on public transportation, promoting using fentanyl test strips and never using alone.

Perhaps he had not spoken yet to his family at that time. His constant smiling on such a serious topic made me question not only his sobriety but his exuberance of being interviewed.
Maybe. He seemed to say things though that suggested he knew things that had been said at the meeting and perhaps had even been there. MOO.

Correct, it's not the locals anymore, interesting
When the DEA gets involved, they will start at the beginning of the trail. As they catch people, they will offer them the devils deal. Wear a wire, make a drug transaction with with several different people up the chain and you will not be charged. The DEA does this until they can get to a larger distributor.

That's not what I mean. An addict's schedule is different, it revolves around the addiction. It's not as simple as 9-5, or Monday through Friday. You plan your schedule around your next bump, line, fix, drink. If something gets in the way of that schedule, like picking up the dogs on time, then the schedule is not meshing with the person who is taking care of those dogs. Addict's schedules are also subject to change on a dime because if you overindulge, you're more than likely crashing for hours, or days.

As far as these men having schedules, my question is why did nobody question why they weren't "on schedule" for two days, JW included? Unless it was something that happened when they got together - stayed out, didn't come home, didn't attend to the day to day things - and their loved ones were just used to it.

With the cousin's new interview above, allegedly a LOT of people knew about JW furnishing drugs (if true). Maybe, when the guys didn't come home, they figured that they had all overindulged and were recovering.

Hope I made sense - this case makes my head spin.

IMO

You can't lump all people with addiction into one box. They're all different. There are many people who struggle with addiction who hold down 9-5 jobs. They're actually in every facet of society. They may be your banker, your accountant, your florist, your dog groomer, your hair stylist, your teacher, your doctor, your Uber driver, etc.

I wish they'd hurry up on the TOX reports because unless they were blackout drunk and higher than kites or on depressants mixed with booze, or tainted drugs...I'm stumped. Unless they were head trauma or other wounds that incapacitated them. One guy stumbling outside getting accidently locked out and freezing but all three? Wouldn't three adult men pound on the door LOUDLY or break a window versus choosing to freeze to death?
At least one of the men had to have his car keys in his pocket or jacket. And/or a phone.

They could have got out of the cold before freezing to death.
They had to have been blacked out.

There is no other reasonable explanation.

jmo

You can't lump all people with addiction into one box. They're all different. There are many people who struggle with addiction who hold down 9-5 jobs. They're actually in every facet of society. They may be your banker, your accountant, your florist, your dog groomer, your hair stylist, your teacher, your doctor, your Uber driver, etc.
I am not lumping all addicts into one box. Please re-read my comment. By "addict's schedule", I mean the schedule around their addiction, what is important to them and what isn't when they are actively using. That next chance to use is the most important thing, and things like making dinner, getting to work on time, picking up ones pets or even CHILDREN, can fall by the wayside because you are so focused on getting what you need into your system.

Some folks can cover it better, some can't, but the one thing that remains the same and can be put into a box is their addiction and how it runs their lives.

It's a selfish disease, and I know because I've lived it for decades.

IMO/IME

He was a pharmacy technician. They know more than most average people, but some of what they know is calling insurance companies and using the computer. I don't know if you could say he "studied in the field" based in him being a pharmacy technician. They help a pharmacist fill orders made by doctors. If there are any serious questions, they have to ask the pharmacist.

“Willis, who has a Ph.D., is a senior principal scientist for the non-profit International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI) and works at its Neutralizing Antibody Center in La Jolla”

I have no idea if a laboratory
scientist has access to drugs but he is highly respected in that community.

Was he tested though? They’d need probable cause for a blood draw warrant.
I’m thinking he was tested voluntarily. Once his employer caught wind of the tragedy, they may have asked him to take a drug test. He fails and immediately seeks treatment - EAP sends him to rehab. Only way to protect his job, and who knows if he will be successful.

A Wine Glass?

snipped for focus @imstilla.grandma
Thx for reminder about JW w wine glass in hand answering door for LE.

Who knows what kind of glassware a bachelor has?
Mason jars? Red Solo cups? Jelly jars? Maybe restaurant wine glasses etched w logos for Mardi Gras or SuperBowl, as giveaways?
(idk, confessing to stereotyping on this point)

As @Rigatoni999 noted: guys,football. It wasn't a TEA PARTY w pinky fingers in the air.

Were they washed up and clean when LE inspected? Were there glasses and drug paraphernalia inside or outside? Anything in a rubbish bin? Could bins have been emptied in mean time?

I knew it was Fentanyl laced cocaine. Cocaine is readily available in my large group of friends. I say large group because there are 100+ of us at any given party. There is always cocaine in someone’s pocket or in a bathroom drawer that everyone accesses. Those who participate know who has it, where it is in the bathroom and who to call to get more.

There are fentanyl test strips available for order and I recently ordered some for my friends.

I knew it was Fentanyl laced cocaine. Cocaine is readily available in my large group of friends. I say large group because there are 100+ of us at any given party. There is always cocaine in someone’s pocket or in a bathroom drawer that everyone accesses. Those who participate know who has it, where it is in the bathroom and who to call to get more.

There are fentanyl test strips available for order and I recently ordered some for my friends.

Same!! Every get together there’s someone with a bag of coke. And they are more than willing to lay a line out.

I partied 20 years ago occasionally and you couldn’t pay me to put a drug up my nose!!

My biggest fear is I’d OD because I wanted a bump for the first time in many many years. Then I’d go out as drug addict even though I’m not. I can’t leave my kids with that. So I politely decline.

Cannabis purchased at a legal dispensary is safe and not laced with fentanyl. It's more expensive but well worth it from a safety standpoint. In this case, I don't believe the fentanyl was in the marijuana, I believe the illegally purchased cocaine was laced with fentanyl.

JMO
Any guess whether it was snorted or smoked?

So true.

Taking a moment here to bow my head in respect to those here who have shared their personal stories of addiction - their own, or that of family members. There, or but for the grace of higher powers, many of us have gone.

Wherever you are in your battle or recovery, may you each continue to have the strength to carry on with your journey.

Stay with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member