MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that Inside Edition redacted the name:
View attachment 475743
What is going on with MSM and this case?! Is the dude a diplomat? No one is immune from MSM. Totally bizarre!

I do find it a bit surprising that not even any of the trashier tabloids have published the name after it was redacted from one of the very first articles.

At this point, he hasn't been accused of anything, at least legally, that we know of. It's still very weird, like not even saying something completely innocuous like "At Mr. So-And-So's house".

Yes, I agree with this theory. However, it is perplexing to me that all three men would loose consciousness at same time in freezing back yard. It seems at some point they would have been lucid enough to seek the warmth of indoors.
On the other hand, perhaps whatever they consumed made their senses unaware of the freezing temperatures and thus impaired them to seek warmth. I still can't help but wonder if they died indoors and were dragged outdoors after death. Just wondering and moo
One of the men was carrying extra weight which can help insulate the body core when it comes to hypothermia. Perhaps they all either drank too much or ingested some kind of drug, even a hallucinogen, and were sitting around the table outside and the heavier guy was the one found on the porch trying to get back in the house while the other two were experiencing hallucinations not only from the drug but the effects of hypothermia.

That’s why the toxicology report will be essential. It was said in the media that the medical examiner is expected to rule on cause of death within a week.

I don’t see how that could be done without at least a preliminary toxicology report, even though people are saying that it takes weeks or months?
Agree, we are just going to have to see what the medical examiner says. I think some toxicology could be back quickly and it could also be that the ME doesn't need toxicology to determine COD.

One of the men was carrying extra weight which can help insulate the body core when it comes to hypothermia. Perhaps they all either drank too much or ingested some kind of drug, even a hallucinogen, and were sitting around the table outside and the heavier guy was the one found on the porch trying to get back in the house while the other two were experiencing hallucinations not only from the drug but the effects of hypothermia.
Interesting, and it would explain the difference in location of the bodies, definitely.

I do find it a bit surprising that not even any of the trashier tabloids have published the name after it was redacted from one of the very first articles.

At this point, he hasn't been accused of anything, at least legally, that we know of. It's still very weird, like not even saying something completely innocuous like "At Mr. So-And-So's house".
Agreed. Unless he has an attorney who wrote some kind of ‘cease and desist’ letter to the media threatening litigation? I just don’t see otherwise why the Daily Mail or The Sun didn’t jump on it.

Actually, correction: Daily Mail did run a piece but I don’t think it gives his name. Better photos than other articles:

IMG_7562.jpeg

Agreed. Unless he has an attorney who wrote some kind of ‘cease and desist’ letter to the media threatening litigation? I just don’t see otherwise why the Daily Mail or The Sun didn’t jump on it.
If there is an attorney involve I wouldn't be surprised if they were hired by his employer.
Actually, correction: Daily Mail did run a piece but I don’t think it gives his name. Better photos than other articles:

View attachment 475994

I question the veracity of some of the information in the DM article. They say the man who lived in the house was in his late 40s but considering the 3 deceased individuals were all in their mid to late 30s and were school mates of the renter, I doubt they have his age correct. Although, his appearance may belie his age.

If there is an attorney involve I wouldn't be surprised if they were hired by his employer.

I question the veracity of some of the information in the DM article. They say the man who lived in the house was in his late 40s but considering the 3 deceased individuals were all in their mid to late 30s and were school mates of the renter, I doubt they have his age correct. Although, his appearance may belie his age.
Agreed that his employer may have a legal team who contacted the media.

Actually from photos I have seen elsewhere he’s quite young looking. Right, they didn’t do enough fact-checking.

His name being redacted, is that something we have seen before? Does he work for the government or a "prestigious" place? Or maybe just has a powerful and sharp attorney? (Not implying anything, it's just very interesting to me, his identity being protected.)
I'm wondering if he's a diplomat?

Since there were reportedly no signs of obvious foul play, I think the most likely scenario is some sort of an overdose situation. Unfortunately, similar circumstances have happened in other places with far too much frequency. (I can’t really think of a logical explanation for the resident’s behavior at this time, but I also don’t feel like I know enough details to speculate about that part of the story just yet.)

Here are a few similar news stories I’ve found about group overdoses —

On a small town road in unincorporated Gilroy on Monday, the deadly opioid crisis reared its head once again.

Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies found four men in their fifties unresponsive, likely from fentanyl use.

1 dead, 6 treated for overdose in McMinnville

At about 1 a.m., fire crews responded to a house on Northwest Cedar Street after a report of multiple unconscious people. They found three men and one woman, with two of the unconscious people in cardiac arrest. Two people were found in the kitchen, one in the dining room and one in the garage, police said.

Accidental fentanyl poisoning likely cause of deaths of 5 adults in Commerce City, DA says

Mason said he believes the group was using what they thought was cocaine when in reality it was most likely fentanyl.

Once inside, police found five adults — three women, two men — deceased.

3 found dead in car near NW Indy school; died of suspected overdoses

IMPD officers found three men who were dead on the scene, and police said there were no “obvious signs of trauma.” All were confirmed adults. A fourth man was also taken to a local hospital.

Hackensack mall overdose: 1 dead after 5 victims revived at The Shops at Riverside | abc7ny.com

HACKENSACK, New Jersey (WABC) -- Officials say one person has died after five people overdosed at a mall in Hackensack last week. It appears all five women, ages 29-41, were employees of one of the businesses at the mall and unknowingly ingested fentanyl. Officials say they thought it was cocaine and did not know it was laced.

Since there were reportedly no signs of obvious foul play, I think the most likely scenario is some sort of an overdose situation. Unfortunately, similar circumstances have happened in other places with far too much frequency. (I can’t really think of a logical explanation for the resident’s behavior at this time, but I also don’t feel like I know enough details to speculate about that part of the story just yet.)

Here are a few similar news stories I’ve found about group overdoses —

On a small town road in unincorporated Gilroy on Monday, the deadly opioid crisis reared its head once again.

Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies found four men in their fifties unresponsive, likely from fentanyl use.

1 dead, 6 treated for overdose in McMinnville

At about 1 a.m., fire crews responded to a house on Northwest Cedar Street after a report of multiple unconscious people. They found three men and one woman, with two of the unconscious people in cardiac arrest. Two people were found in the kitchen, one in the dining room and one in the garage, police said.

Accidental fentanyl poisoning likely cause of deaths of 5 adults in Commerce City, DA says

Mason said he believes the group was using what they thought was cocaine when in reality it was most likely fentanyl.

Once inside, police found five adults — three women, two men — deceased.

3 found dead in car near NW Indy school; died of suspected overdoses

IMPD officers found three men who were dead on the scene, and police said there were no “obvious signs of trauma.” All were confirmed adults. A fourth man was also taken to a local hospital.

Hackensack mall overdose: 1 dead after 5 victims revived at The Shops at Riverside | abc7ny.com

HACKENSACK, New Jersey (WABC) -- Officials say one person has died after five people overdosed at a mall in Hackensack last week. It appears all five women, ages 29-41, were employees of one of the businesses at the mall and unknowingly ingested fentanyl. Officials say they thought it was cocaine and did not know it was laced.
Thank you for posting this: The one that said “no obvious signs of trauma” mirrors our Kansas City case: 3 adult men all dead with no obvious injuries.

It really illustrates how common group death has become—- Horrendous. And very depressing . :( Now that I’ve read these I’m beginning to see overdose as the most likely explanation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member