MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! If that’s the case, he was really out if it. I mean, really out of it.
He’s like covering all the bases.
They were in the back yard
He doesn’t use that door (really?, like never?) Sure
He goes out in the front (why, because he knew they were in the back)?
Why, of course.
What a crock of BS.
He apparently has a really good lawyer. :rolleyes:
I’m not so sure it’s BS. I have a back door I literally never use either, and I hardly ever go back there. I just have no regular need to. MOO

I think the two chief things of importance will be the pending medical examiner’s report and if law enforcement decide to file any charges or not against Willis.

For example, hypothetically , if it were to be found that the 3 men died of accidental fentanyl poisoning and that Willis had not bought or participated in the substance use, I think the death would be ruled accidental ( barring prosecution of drug seller) and for Willis that would be the end of the matter, tragic as his grief and loss would be.

I would say most responsible dog owners let their dogs out back, not out their front door.
Granted, the dogs were not there that day, but he could be saying that HE never uses the back door to go in and out.
Maybe he goes out the front with leashed dogs for a walk? I used to do this rather than using the back because I didn’t want a mess to clean in the back and I didn’t want my dog to miss her exercise.

I’m not so sure it’s BS. I have a back door I literally never use either, and I hardly ever go back there. I just have no regular need to. MOO
Then why didn’t JW say something to them when he saw that they were leaving out the back door? Like, “hey guys, wrong door.”
Jeez, he said “they left “. So they left and laid down and froze? Passed out?
According to him, they were leaving.

That doesn’t fly that he never uses his back door. He has two dogs, so he definitely uses the back door and the back yard. Maybe not that night since the dogs were gone, but he does use it.

it was winter - a lot of people don't use their back door during winter - JMO
I do all the time. I have a dog, a small one. And he with two big dogs? If he doesn’t use the back door, sure seems to me it would occur to him that his friends were going out the wrong door.
I’m not buying it, unless/until I hear a more logical explanation. I’m all ears.

Last edited:
Then why didn’t JW say something to them when he saw that they were leaving out the back door? Like, “hey guys, wrong door.”
Jeez, he said “they left “. So they left and laid down and froze? Passed out?
According to him, they were leaving.

That doesn’t fly that he never uses his back door. He has two dogs, so he definitely uses the back door and the back yard. Maybe not that night since the dogs were gone, but he does use it.
I think law enforcement investigators are going to “leave no stone unturned” in their investigation and interrogation techniques, especially since one of the victims’ families have hired their own attorney who is conducting his own inquiries.

So I believe all those details will be explored. And answered as definitively as possible.

[Is it possible that he doesn’t want to reveal they may have been in back due to illicit substance use, or went to bed and may actually have been unaware? In any case detectives will definitely look for any culpability he may have legally]

I would say most responsible dog owners let their dogs out back, not out their front door.
Granted, the dogs were not there that day, but he could be saying that HE never uses the back door to go in and out.
Do we know why the dogs weren't there that day? When did the dogs come back, I would think they would have smelled saw something hinky. What kind of dogs? I'm just asking, not pointing fingers at anyone. I am waiting to hear the COD.

Do we know why the dogs weren't there that day? When did the dogs come back, I would think they would have smelled saw something hinky. What kind of dogs? I'm just asking, not pointing fingers at anyone. I am waiting to hear the COD.
Good question. We were told the dogs were at his mother’s house (?)***
But wouldn’t he have brought them back after the game or at least by Monday? I’d be surprised to hear his mother would enjoy babysitting those two big dogs for that long.
There is a photo of him with his dogs posted here somewhere. They look like maybe a Pitt bull mix ? but good sized dogs.

***ETA: I think it was his mother.

Dogs definitely have a “sixth sense” when it comes to dead bodies.[ I recall walking my own dog once along a country road when she suddenly began barking hysterically and walking in circles and would not continue the walk no matter how I tried to calm her. I finally discovered a dead deer a few yards away in back of some trees]

Dogs definitely have a “sixth sense” when it comes to dead bodies.[ I recall walking my own dog once along a country road when she suddenly began barking hysterically and walking in circles and would not continue the walk no matter how I tried to calm her. I finally discovered a dead deer a few yards away in back of some trees]
So if he still hadn’t brought his dogs home by Tuesday, wonder what the reason was that he gave his mother. And, I’d sure like to know the reason. So far seems like he was on a mini vacation during all of this.

So if he still hadn’t brought his dogs home by Tuesday, wonder what the reason was that he gave his mother. And, I’d sure like to know the reason.
Again, I am sure detectives will want these questions answered as well, along with the Johnsons’ attorney. And to that end I’m sure they will be conducting interviews with all parties involved, including the dog-sitting mom.

All of these questions will be extremely important regarding the decision to file any charges against Willis or not.

Last edited:
Again, I am sure detectives will want these questions answered as well, along with the Johnsons’ attorney. And to that end I’m sure they will be conducting interviews with all parties involved, including the dog-sitting mom.

All of these questions will be extremely important regarding the decision to file any charges against Willis or not.
Just replying to my own post because I wanted to add that this story has become national and international news, so that is additional pressure on LE not to make errors.

John Picerno is the attorney... for Jordan Willis, being interviewed by Dan Abrams.

Attorney says:
"Jordan didn't have anything to do with their deaths.... when they left his home after the game, he didn't even really know which door they went out.... they were in the backyard... he doesn't use that particular door... he goes out in the front... and so he had no knowledge they were out there until Tuesday when he was told they were out there."

"In no way would he try and harm his buddies."

He ought to get another attorney to represent him. Hope I am wrong, however, the panel made excellent points. I understand the attorney isn't going to disclose much, though, he did say a bit too much, imo. idk.

Agree most people do not use their back door, or deck, whatever, during winter months, though many people actually do still cookout via the grill during winter - I can see that this homeowner/renter did not utilize the backyard area due to the weather during that time. It makes sense, if he is leaving the property by the front door only, but why didn't he notice any of the men's vehicles still there? Not sure how many vehicles were there. Did the men drive separately? moo

Just curious: In what sense do you think he said too much?
At 2:47 mark (NN video) counsel said "was home sporadically." Unless I misconstrued his statement, because he goes on to say ... I know another allegation floating out there.. we shall see...

If h/o renter is out and about why didn't he see any of the men's vehicles? moo

At 2:47 mark (NN video) counsel said "was home sporadically." Unless I misconstrued his statement, because he goes on to say ... I know another allegation floating out there.. we shall see...

If h/o renter is out and about why didn't he see any of the men's vehicles? moo

Understood.

And yes, that’s puzzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads