MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Picerno is the attorney... for Jordan Willis, being interviewed by Dan Abrams.

Attorney says:
"Jordan didn't have anything to do with their deaths.... when they left his home after the game, he didn't even really know which door they went out.... they were in the backyard... he doesn't use that particular door... he goes out in the front... and so he had no knowledge they were out there until Tuesday when he was told they were out there."

"In no way would he try and harm his buddies."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_194709_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_194709_YouTube.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Yes, I agree with this theory. However, it is perplexing to me that all three men would loose consciousness at same time in freezing back yard. It seems at some point they would have been lucid enough to seek the warmth of indoors.
On the other hand, perhaps whatever they consumed made their senses unaware of the freezing temperatures and thus impaired them to seek warmth. I still can't help but wonder if they died indoors and were dragged outdoors after death. Just wondering and moo
Maybe the one on the 'porch' was trying to go in?

Did Host Tell LE - Friends Froze to Death?
The mother of David Harrington, Jennifer Marquez, told Fox 4 that the person living in the home allegedly told police that his friends froze to death.....[URL unfurl="true" Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead Outside Kansas City Home[/B][/I][/URL]

snipped for focus @SMK 777 My sincere apologies, as my earlier post did not pose my question clearly.

Has MSM reported that either *LE* or the *Host*
told the MSM outlet *directly*
that the host told LE his friends froze to death?
And not relying on any stmt Host's atty made.

Thx in adv. Anyone?

The quote in above post does not say or indicate that the Mother herself heard the host say that to LE, only that she said the host allegedly said that to LE. That article does not identify the Mother's source of info.

BTW, my post acknowledged Mother's stmt above and pointed out the discrepancy btwn MSM reports:
- Fox4tv, Jan 12: "He later told his family that his friends simply froze to death." TOLD FAMILY.
- Inside Edition, Jan 15: "The mother... told Fox 4 that the person living in the home allegedly told police that his friends froze to death." (sbm)
TOLD LE.

Last edited:
John Picerno is the attorney... for Jordan Willis, being interviewed by Dan Abrams.

Attorney says:
"Jordan didn't have anything to do with their deaths.... when they left his home after the game, he didn't even really know which door they went out.... they were in the backyard... he doesn't use that particular door... he goes out in the front... and so he had no knowledge they were out there until Tuesday when he was told they were out there."

WOW! If that’s the case, he was really out if it. I mean, really out of it.
He’s like covering all the bases.
They were in the back yard
He doesn’t use that door (really?, like never?) Sure
He goes out in the front (why, because he knew they were in the back)?
Why, of course.
What a crock of BS.
He apparently has a really good lawyer. :rolleyes:

WOW! If that’s the case, he was really out if it. I mean, really out of it.
He’s like covering all the bases.
They were in the back yard
He doesn’t use that door (really?, like never?) Sure
He goes out in the front (why, because he knew they were in the back)?
Why, of course.
What a crock of BS.
He apparently has a really good lawyer. :rolleyes:
I respectfully disagree. When you look at the layout of the home the least likely exit to the outside is the back door. Especially if you were getting into a vehicle parked in the driveway or on the street. Going out the front door you can cross over the lawn to the driveway or on the street. If the vehicle was in the garage, I presume one of the doors near the front door entrance led to the garage and you'd get in your car while it's in the garage and leave that way. There's a huge double-door wooden gate from the driveway to the back yard which looks onerous to get in and out of. It sags. There's a small side gate at the other side of the house to get from the back yard to the front. But why go out that way when you can go out the front door?

I can picture a scenario where there were more people than the final four at the home watching the game. Kansas City is in CT zone so it may have started around 5:30. I presume the game ended sometime around 8:30 pm. They probably sat around relishing the Chiefs win having more drinks and conversation until slowly everyone left except the final three. If JW had to work the next morning he may have left them to their own devices and went to bed telling them to let themselves out when they were ready.

I'm thinking they watched the game in that room at the back of the house where the big fireplace is. It's also where the back door to the rear yard is. If they went out there even if it was to smoke before they left they may have found themselves locked out of the house and being fairly inebriated may have had difficulty figuring out where the get out of the yard. Even if they'd called his phone he may have had it turned off. Depending on where JW's bedroom is he may have not had any sightlines to the back yard or the driveway where he'd have been able to see their vehicle still parked in the driveway. It's easy for us to say, "How could he have missed them out there? Or missed their vehicle still parked in the drive?" Hindsight is always 20/20 and our logic is operating from the discovery of the bodies and working our way backwards. Whereas someone unaware of the situation could just go about their day never even looking outside once. Even JW's neighbours missed seeing 3 dead guys in the next yard over for the same amount of time. Your brain sees what it wants to see and undistinguishable lumps under a layer of snow don't necessarily translate into dead bodies. Especially with piles of leaves or random pieces of outdoor furniture and deflated splash pools out there.

I really do believe that JW was legitimately unaware of his friends' inability to maneuver from the back yard to the front yard. I'm going to suggest JW has a scientist's brain where he's always thinking of the next puzzle to solve or present a theory regarding immunology. I bet he forgets to eat. Maybe he sent his dogs to his dad's house because he didn't want to have them underfoot or escaping the backyard while he had guests. Not because he didn't want them smelling dead bodies as some on FB suggested. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But he's currently bearing the whole load of his friends' death without an iota of proof of his involvement. I'm willing to wait for the coroner's report but I don't think JW is ever going to get a reprieve from his friends' friends and family.

I can picture a scenario where there were more people than the final four at the home watching the game. Kansas City is in CT zone so it may have started around 5:30. I presume the game ended sometime around 8:30 pm. They probably sat around relishing the Chiefs win having more drinks and conversation until slowly everyone left except the final three. If JW had to work the next morning he may have left them to their own devices and went to bed telling them to let themselves out when they were ready.
RSBM
The game began at 3:25 Central Time.

There

Hard core smokers will still huddle outside having a smoke in frigid temperatures. If there's chairs they might sit down and huddle too. If there was some kind of fire pit they may have stayed out even longer. They may not have wanted to go out for a smoke but the tenant may have told them he rented the house verifying he was a non smoker. Who knows.
As an ex hardcore smoker, I agree

yeah, I was suspect of the host at first (and I still am) but I could truly believe a depressed hangover, or even just being in pure denial -- especially because MSM reports of how he left messages on "read" were only citing comments on social media, and not verifying with LE.

This is also why I think it's fair to redact the host's name from mainstream reporting: we don't have any official reports of how he reacted to attempts to reach him, and he's obliged the presumption of innocence.

As an ex hardcore smoker, I agree
Replying to own post.
When alcohol is involved, and you cannot smoke inside, you 'adjust' to the cold. It's a nasty mix of nicotine addiction and alcohol intoxication.
(I am unfortunately still nicotine addicted (vape), but I have not smoked cigarettes or tobacco for 11 years. but still go outside to vape when with smokers)

Since there were reportedly no signs of obvious foul play, I think the most likely scenario is some sort of an overdose situation. Unfortunately, similar circumstances have happened in other places with far too much frequency. (I can’t really think of a logical explanation for the resident’s behavior at this time, but I also don’t feel like I know enough details to speculate about that part of the story just yet.)

Here are a few similar news stories I’ve found about group overdoses —

On a small town road in unincorporated Gilroy on Monday, the deadly opioid crisis reared its head once again.

Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies found four men in their fifties unresponsive, likely from fentanyl use.

1 dead, 6 treated for overdose in McMinnville

At about 1 a.m., fire crews responded to a house on Northwest Cedar Street after a report of multiple unconscious people. They found three men and one woman, with two of the unconscious people in cardiac arrest. Two people were found in the kitchen, one in the dining room and one in the garage, police said.

Accidental fentanyl poisoning likely cause of deaths of 5 adults in Commerce City, DA says

Mason said he believes the group was using what they thought was cocaine when in reality it was most likely fentanyl.

Once inside, police found five adults — three women, two men — deceased.

3 found dead in car near NW Indy school; died of suspected overdoses

IMPD officers found three men who were dead on the scene, and police said there were no “obvious signs of trauma.” All were confirmed adults. A fourth man was also taken to a local hospital.

Hackensack mall overdose: 1 dead after 5 victims revived at The Shops at Riverside | abc7ny.com

HACKENSACK, New Jersey (WABC) -- Officials say one person has died after five people overdosed at a mall in Hackensack last week. It appears all five women, ages 29-41, were employees of one of the businesses at the mall and unknowingly ingested fentanyl. Officials say they thought it was cocaine and did not know it was laced.
If they intentionally or accidentally took fentanyl, one reaction can be over-heating and wanting to cool off. If they went outside to cool off from drug overdose, they could have experienced hypothermia and removed their clothes. The survivor might not remember what happened, but was lucky enough to stay inside.

"Opioids are a class of drugs that are often prescribed to people as pain relievers, such as oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, morphine and others. They also include the illegal drug heroin and synthetic opioids such as fentanyl.

Most illegal drugs can have adverse cardiovascular effects, ranging from an abnormal heart rate to a heart attack. ...

Many drugs ... affect the central nervous system and can alter a user's consciousness. In addition to addiction, the side effects and risks for your heart associated with the use of these drugs include:
  • Changes in body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure
  • The possibility of added substances, such as talc, poisons, herbicides or other particles, which may cause a toxic reaction
  • High blood pressure, arrhythmias, cardiomyopathy, peripheral artery disease, increased blood clotting and arterial plaque formation
  • Ischemia, heart attacks, other acute coronary events and stroke
  • Increased mortality in those with preexisting cardiovascular disease"

yeah, I was suspect of the host at first (and I still am) but I could truly believe a depressed hangover, or even just being in pure denial -- especially because MSM reports of how he left messages on "read" were only citing comments on social media, and not verifying with LE.

This is also why I think it's fair to redact the host's name from mainstream reporting: we don't have any official reports of how he reacted to attempts to reach him, and he's obliged the presumption of innocence.

Presumably the friends and family have prior feelings about this character.

Reminds me of something I heard on the radio once about how 70% of people don't really like their main group of friends and/or family but simply tolerate them because it feels easier than finding people you really get on with.

It's hard to equate the host's reaction with genuine friendship. But equally, hard to understand why the friends and family assumed he had done something bad rather than being worried that something bad had happened to him too. Or maybe they did initially assume that?

Am Curious about his previous reputation among the community.

Presumably the friends and family have prior feelings about this character.

Reminds me of something I heard on the radio once about how 70% of people don't really like their main group of friends and/or family but simply tolerate them because it feels easier than finding people you really get on with.

It's hard to equate the host's reaction with genuine friendship. But equally, hard to understand why the friends and family assumed he had done something bad rather than being worried that something bad had happened to him too. Or maybe they did initially assume that?

Am Curious about his previous reputation among the community.
Very interesting!

Attorney says:

If they left his home intending to drive home, then they would have been sober enough to drive, would have had keys in their hands, phones in their pockets, and would have been dressed to go outside. They wouldn't have died in the back yard. "Oops, wrong door!"

Do we not have news reports coming from interviews with the people directly impacted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper