MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for providing this. I hope Michael Brown's family's ******** page gets a lot of donations in lieu of flowers. Money can't bring MB back to his family, of course. But it can make their lives a little easier at this tough time, lessen their financial burdens. I hope also that MB's family and friends find peace at his funeral. RIP Michael Brown

Honestly,
I really couldn't care less about amassing large amounts of money for either side. I find both distasteful at this point...almost like a contest.
I just want the truth and I hope everyone can come to some measure of peace at the eventual outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it was that hat because it is evidence.
You are correct, I need to wake up. ty

At about 1:15 p.m., Brown's casket was closed, and a baseball cap that had lain with him in the casket was placed over it.

Baden's sidekick showed that one of the bullets could have been fired to the front or back of Brown. That would be the wound to the upper medial forearm. If palms are at the sides and facing the body that would place the position of the wound that would allow for a shot from the back. The next best position for this wound placement are many. IMO

Wait are you saying "Fraud-essor" is at the press conference. I thought they learned their lesson?

I am sorry and I sure don't want to offend anyone but this Media Alert makes me very sad and mad at the same time.

It is like they are making his funeral more about gathering more money than about Michael's life.

I could understand in lieu of flowers if they asked that funds be given to some kind of charity. I am not even sure why this fund is needed. The Browns have the state Prosecutor who doesn't cost them a dime and it will be up to him to bring justice for Michael. Or is this just a way for Crump to get paid? Who normally sends out a Media Alert like this before a funeral? I just find it so distasteful.

I did read this morning that those in charge of Officer Wilson's fund will shutdown during the time of Michael's funeral.

IMO MB's family SHOULD be compensated for their loss. It's not guaranteed the justice system will do that for them. So the public is stepping up, as it has every right to.

So for this who were wondering how I knew MB was killed at a distance: "an autopsy report found no gunpowder on Brown’s body, suggesting he was killed at a distance."

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/what-grand-jury-will-look-the-michael-brown-shooting

It does not say the precise distance but it WAS at a distance.

I really found the second autopsy to be a waste of time. Even Baden said they only had 75% of what they needed.

The body had already been embalmed and they said they couldn't even tell the trajectory of the bullets with any certainty. So any gun shot residue on the body had already been washed and cleaned away.

What is needed to know if any of the shots were at close range is the clothing of MB which Baden didn't have. Often the gun shot residue will be on the clothing and it will prevent stippling from penetrating the actual wound. And even Baden said all he could say is the bullets were fired from at least 2-3 feet away. Why? Because he didn't have what he needed to show it was close range (the clothing). Now I suppose to an expert that would be classified as a mid-range shot but to the ordinary laypeople IMO that would be very close up.

He also said there was a gash on MB hand which could be consistent if he was grabbing the gun of OW and the slide on the handgun could have pinched/cut/gashed his hand if his hand was on it at the time.

So there is nothing showing me this wasn't at close range.

In fact since he had the gash on his hand it makes me believe more that there was a tussle in OW car over the gun. And OW's patrol car will also be tested for gunshot residue.

I am sorry and I sure don't want to offend anyone but this Media Alert makes me very sad and mad at the same time.

It is like they are making his funeral more about gathering more money than about Michael's life.

Apparently that fund was set up 11 days ago. The fund is for the funeral expenses and the family's living expenses.

I just finished reading thread #11 and I see I missed a very intense discussion last night as I was watching "Naked & Afraid"

I'm off to read this thread :seeya:

Apparently that fund was set up 11 days ago. The fund is for the funeral expenses and the family's living expenses.

Oh, thanks Sonya. I would have thought a funeral home would have provided free services.

What did the Brown parents do before this? I mean how were they employed and have they quit their jobs now if you know?

TIA

ETA: The unknowns of the Michael Brown case: http://youtu.be/NrHCWDEaOhA 1:50 secs
Who is Darren Wilson?: http://youtu.be/tmG2yR_Zjio 0:30 secs.
http://www.wptv.com/news/national/m...nity-outraged-after-police-fatally-shoot-teen 0:10 secs
38b61b5929a73982fa968c8e5ccf1255.jpg

68cb96e1629781320ae4ed70babef32b.jpg

I was just trying to get my bearings on the scene. So I grabbed screen shots from the front and back of OW vehicle. Then I realized that LE kept adding cars closer and closer so now I don't think it helped. :dunno: but to answer LOVEJAC the hat was beside OW vehicle as if it fell when MB started to run FROM OW. Imo he thought he had knocked him unconscious.
9583c2e2a3751e636babb3936d724243.jpg

8b8d06f4a9ee696fe5db48085a08fb21.jpg

All moo

Thank you gnger snap :loveyou:

I had suspected that the hat fell off near Office Wilson's car after MB attacked him. Seeing these pictures is so helpful

That's completely outrageous!!

This is why IMO E. holder, the Gov., and anyone else in authority who is making statements on this shooting should be telling MBs family, as well as the people of ferguson HOW THIS PROCESS WORKS!!!!!!

They should be seeking to alleviate the negative emotions and distrust in this matter.
They should not be fueling distrust and misinforming the public. /so very annoyed

I completely agree-- if (when) there's no indictment/conviction, everyone should at least have perspective on how that decision was made. If it happened today (meaning no indictment/conviction), it would be heralded ONLY as a disjustice to all black people. I feel like the AA community across the country are intentionally misled by so many supposed advocates-- Jackson/Sharpton/Crump/etc-- so that these <modsnip> can continue their livelihood.

It's more frustrating & sad for the AA community, tho, that gvmt officials are now in it-- Holder/Gov/Obama.

I believe so. Of all parties, the family would be the MOST entitled to the results! Can you imagine someone doing an autopsy in your family member and not telling you what the results were?

thanks. under "normal" circumstances, of course the family would get the results - just wasn't sure when LE is involved.

i'm surprised the family's attorneys are keeping so tight lipped about it.

I really found the second autopsy to be a waste of time. Even Baden said they only had 75% of what they needed.

The body had already been embalmed and they said they couldn't even tell the trajectory of the bullets with any certainty. So any gun shot residue on the body had already been washed and cleaned away.

What is needed to know if any of the shots were at close range is the clothing of MB which Baden didn't have. Often the gun shot residue will be on the clothing and it will prevent stippling from penetrating the actual wound. And even Baden said all he could say is the bullets were fired from at least 2-3 feet away. Why? Because he didn't have what he needed to show it was close range (the clothing). Now I suppose to an expert that would be classified as a mid-range shot but to the ordinary laypeople IMO that would be very close up.

He also said there was a gash on MB hand which could be consistent if he was grabbing the gun of OW and the slide on the handgun could have pinched/cut/gashed his hand if his hand was on it at the time.

So there is nothing showing me this wasn't at close range.

In fact since he had the gash on his hand it makes me believe more that there was a tussle in OW car over the gun. And OW's patrol car will also be tested for gunshot residue.

Well, there is no dispute that MB and OW were at close range at the police cruiser, when apparently one shot went off and an injury may have occurred. The question, to me, is the distance apart when the fatal shots were fired. Pretty clear they were not at point blank range, but exact distance is unknown at this point. I guess we will know more when the first autopsy results including the clothing are released.

It's a possibility the police officer who shot and killed unarmed black teenager Michael Brown earlier this month may not ultimately face charges stemming from the incident, Gov. Jay Nixon, D-Mo., acknowledged Sunday.
http://[I]www.cbsnews.com/news/jay-...what the real investigation is revealing.[/I]

His body had been released to the family.

"It is cleaned to remove traces of fluid or blood. The hair is washed. You complete the cause of death documentation and the body can be released for cremation or burial"

"After embalming, we will dress the body before placing it in a coffin."
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/feb/16/healthandwellbeing.weekend2

"FERGUSON, Mo. - A lawyer for the family of Michael Brown says the Ferguson teen's body has been turned over to the family, NewsChannel 5 has learned."

"According to attorney Anthony Gray, the legal representative for Mike Brown's family, the family is hiring someone to perform a second autopsy"

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/13/body-of-michael-brown-released-to-family/14012633/

All posts are MOO

So MB's body was cleaned before being handed over to his family AND before the 2nd autopsy by Dr. Baden.

Yep, I'm with the other members here who think that everything will hinge on the first autopsy. And when they do release it, it's going to cause quite a stink with certain members of the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur