MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that look as if it is blood on the brim of his hat?

It could be the manufacturer sticker. I don't know if the cap is Starter, but I know a lot of baseball cap companies have a cool shiny sticker on the underside of the brim, and people tend to keep those on.

I can't copy and paste...
May 5,2013

"Others, such as Dr. Mary Case, medical examiner for St. Louis, St. Charles, Franklin, and Jefferson counties, have been outspoken about the allegations against Parcells.
It's very bad for our state if someone is doing autopsies without a medical license
She said "this is a huge atrocity, an invitation to disaster, and it needs to stop."
http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/me...578f-9487-8ab6a176ea4d.html?mobile_touch=true

All posts are MOO

I think it would be in the best interest of Dr. Baden to publicly address this or his reputation is going to take a big hit.

Same here.
But they must also pass a psychological evaluation, exams, successfully complete the police academy and a criminal background check. Iirc they even look closely as juvenile records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup - juvenile record can immediately disqualify them. also an agility test (including 40 situps in a minute in st. louis county) & a clean medical with hair analysis for drugs.

here it's a highly sought after job - so they really make the qualifications tough.

imo

There is an interview with Dr Baden where he discussed the second autopsy was done at the funeral home and the body had been embalmed. Check the media thread.

Soooo thankful for the media thread! Thanks again imamaze :loveyou:

It is such a time saver

Apparently that fund was set up 11 days ago. The fund is for the funeral expenses and the family's living expenses.

Iirc I read the tab for the funeral
Was already taken care of.

ANOTHER REMINDER:

Do not link or discuss articles that are not from MSM. Stay on topic with what is relevant to this case. We are not going to send posters off to sleuth other cases and derail posts onto incidents totally unrelated to this case. Stay on topic.

Also, if you do not provide links where they would be required your post will be removed.

Do not continue to debate over an issue when a link has been provided that answered the question in full.

Do not post information on donations.

If you want to know why your post has disappeared, please check the rules listed in the link below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Well, there is no dispute that MB and OW were at close range at the police cruiser, when apparently one shot went off and an injury may have occurred. The question, to me, is the distance apart when the fatal shots were fired. Pretty clear they were not at point blank range, but exact distance is unknown at this point. I guess we will know more when the first autopsy results including the clothing are released.

There was only one fatal shot fired and that was to the top of his head.

I don't expect them to be point blank range if that means right on top of OW inches away. I do believe MB was rushing OW when he fired the fatal bullet with MBs head down in a linebacker position.

No officer is going to let a suspect get within close range of them. That would be stupid on their part. If they let them get that close to them then the person could tackle them and then while they are on the ground they can beat and kick them causing great bodily harm or even death. 728 victims in 2011 were murdered when someone used their hands/fists/ and feet as deadly weapons to kill them. And OW had already suffered an assault from MB. That instantly changed things. MB went from being someone walking in the middle of the street to a felony suspect who had assaulted a police officer. He now was a suspect wanted in a Class A Felony.

Just guessing I imagine he fired the fatal shot from about 3-5 feet away as MB rushed toward him. He knew MB was a threat. He was the one that knew that better than anyone since he was the one assaulted by MB. They are trained to eliminate the threat and imo, that is what OW did.

I think when he fired the other shots he wasn't trying to kill MB and only wanted to stop him but MB wouldn't stop..... leaving him no other option.

JMO though

IMO, the point was that the WaPo's recent hit-piece on DW, despite 9 diligent dirt-diggers doing their darndest, came up dirtless:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/darren-wilsons-first-job-was-on-a-troubled-police-force-disbanded-by-authorities/2014/08/23/1ac796f0-2a45-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop

Not to be outdone, the NYT dispatched 6 diligent dirt-diggers and, also finding no dirt on DW, had to resort to printing the opinion of a DW's arrestee's aunt, who also had nothing bad to say about Ofc. Wilson.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/25/u...lumn-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Wow! That's incredible. 15 dirt diggers and they couldn't come up with anything bad on Officer Wilson.

There is nothing in the lawyer's statement above that suggests the order in which MB had the 2nd autopsy and was embalmed/cleaned. Logically, if they wanted a valid autopsy result, they would have requested the ME do the 2nd autopsy BEFORE the embalming and cleaning. That is probably what happened.

Baden CLEARLY stated in a video interview on Fox that the body had already been embalmed at the funeral home (where the 2nd autopsy was performed) BEFORE he conducted the 2nd autopsy.

And you are right, it doesn't make any sense.

Baden CLEARLY stated in a video interview on Fox that the body had already been embalmed at the funeral home (where the 2nd autopsy was performed) BEFORE he conducted the 2nd autopsy.

And you are right, it doesn't make any sense.

They said they had to embalm because the mortuary did not have a cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax