MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of strange no one has brought in the height of the LE vehicle OW was in as far as the "alteration".

From what I can tell, OW's vehicle was a 2011 Chevy Tahoe SUV. That has a height of + 6'4 from ground to roof, "Standard", who knows if LE is using 20" wheels. Makes the open window line up right about where OW could get a grip on MB's throat really easy, specially if OW reversed right up to them, swung the door open against them, bounced back,......and MB's neck is right there for OW to grab with ease. Also makes it a little bit hard for MB to get "into" the vehicle to go for OW's gun, considering his weight and the height of the bottom of the window.

Still find it unusual that I haven't heard anything about OW's height and weight. Can't imagine he was 5'1 and 100 lbs, specially since he played hockey in High school, and most of those Fergusen LEO's seem to be pretty "well fed" and around the 5'10-6' height.

I suppose these are just "non-issues".:thinking:

The height of the vehicle makes it awfully easy for MB to get a great shot at OW's face. The seats sit lower than the base of the window.

I have an f-150 V8 outside that is that exact height. When I track down one of my boys, I'll go out and measure. my 17 yr old is 6'2''....so he will have to do as a stand in for MB, anyone have a clue about how tall OW is? He looks to be about the size of my 22 yr old

BAden also said there were no marks on MB's neck. And yet DJ said ,IIRC, that OW was holding his neck so tight he could see his veins bulging, is that right?

That's right.
And DJ also said that MB curled up in a fetal position after being shot.
And DJ also said that he saw MB get shot in the back.

Oh my, Scarlett, you are late. This is what was released earlier this afternoon.

Thanks. Well they got me.. I knew you guys would have it sorted out. My kids had their first day of school and I enjoyed my ME day and was not online at all.. :)

You guys rock..

Has it been confirmed the hole in the house was from the shooting? I missed it, if so, could someone link me pretty please? :D

If the clerk/storeowner had a heart attack while being strong-armed and then died, could MB have been charged with murder?

So I know I am late today but curious what other people thought about the audio of the supposed bullet shots? It does fit what witnesses said and I know it was not substantiated yet but it sounds pretty good to me.

Daryl Park said last night that he questions the authenicity of that recording because he doesn't hear the first initial shot that occurred in Officer Wilson's car.

Has it been confirmed the hole in the house was from the shooting? I missed it, if so, could someone link me pretty please? :D

I was wondering about that as well. Has it been confirmed?

So I know I am late today but curious what other people thought about the audio of the supposed bullet shots? It does fit what witnesses said and I know it was not substantiated yet but it sounds pretty good to me.

CNN this morning discredited it as a hoax.

I'm late in joining this thread (wasn't sure I'd be brave enough, lol) so I hope this question hasn't already been answered. Does anyone know what the "PN" on MB's vest stand for?

I think its been much more than a little discrepancies.:)

But it will not be self serving if MB really didn't have his hands up and by the autopsy diagram released by Baden there is no evidence showing he had his hands in the air. The places he was hit is counter opposing to that 'story' imo. Just like the 'story' that he was shot in the back.

In fact we could flip it couldn't we and say those who said MB had his hands in the air were saying this in order to make OW look bad and MB look good. It certainly has happened before and some witnesses come in with biases from the get go.

I have watched the terroristic threats being said over and over again and even by elected officials. So much so that I finally decided not to go back to that particular cable news station because I couldn't stomach what was being promoted.

I was speaking about how everyone will have discrepancies. I have read through frydaddy's transcriptions of Crenshaw and Mitchell's various interviews and I haven't found any major discrepancies yet. That doesn't mean everything they say is true or accurate or ultimately to be believed, but through the multiple interviews frydaddy transcribed they, particularly Mitchell, seemed to be consistent with their story with each telling.

My hands up example was obviously a hypothetical for purposes of an example. I am no where near convinced if his hands were up or if they were down.

Regarding flipping it, I would absolutely agree. It is very possible that is why they were saying that. But we don't know yet. Time will tell.

Regarding the rest, yeah, I said last night, I pretty much stopped watching Fox, CNN, MSNBC and the like. All they do is pander to their target audience. Maybe if it was happening somewhere else it would be easier to watch but they all just disgust me now.

Could it have been from the shot that was fired in the car? Anyone know how far the house was from the SUV?

We discussed it numerous times back at the beginning. He has been described as tall and slim--there are photos/video of him accepting an award that has been posted in the media thread so you can see him.

I've seen the photo, tall and "maybe" slim, but not actual height and weight.

Some are trying to say it's a Howard Stern stunt.

“I’ve told your producers that for all I know this is something that one of Howard Stern’s punk people have been doing…I don’t have a high degree of confidence in it…I look at this and my first inclination is that someone is trying to punk CNN.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-commentators-doubt-cnn-ferguson-audio-scoop/

All posts are MOO

Everyone concedes there was a tussle at SUV, however, with all those witnesses, videos, no one has denied or minimized OW facial injury. I'm not talking of debate between fracture or not, just that he did sustain injury.

Just thinking out loud.

CNN this morning discredited it as a hoax.

I don't know if I would go so far as to say they discredited it. They had a couple of talking heads on that doubted the validity of it, primarily because of the length of time it took to come out and the content of the...well....the discussion taking place.

That said, I think it was stated that he hadn't even realized he had captured it until at least a week later and the "discussion" was also a likely factor in the person coming forward.

I personally think it is authentic. JMO.

rounded up my actors... brb- popsicle, I may need you to help edit the picture sizes, please

Why can't it be both? I have always thought that MB put his hands up in surrender to fake OW out and then charged at him. JMO.
It can be anything at all. MB landed with his hands by his side so obviously they moved from where witnesses say they were. He didn't drop with them where either of these people say his atms were or they would have landed under his body or above his head. Moo

"He's balled up, he had his arms under his stomach"*

"Bosley, Johnson's attorney, later clarifies that Brown's hands were above his shoulders."

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/08/us/ferguson-brown-timeline/

All posts are MOO

I don't know if I would go so far as to say they discredited it. They had a couple of talking heads on that doubted the validity of it, primarily because of the length of time it took to come out and the content of the...well....the discussion taking place.

That said, I think it was stated that he hadn't even realized he had captured it until at least a week later and the "discussion" was also a likely factor in the person coming forward.

I personally think it is authentic. JMO.

CNN Experts Think Audio of Brown Shooting Is a Hoax: ‘Someone’s Trying to Punk CNN’

Former LAPD officer David Klinger and CNN law enforcement analyst Tom Fuentes both told CNN’s New Day Wednesday morning that
the recording the network has been airing that allegedly captured the shots fired at Michael Brown could quite easily be a hoax.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-exper...g-to-punk-cnn/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member