MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he's just not the brightest bulb in the box.
Most Criminals tend to be that way. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see not being too bright but in this case, I'm going with 'he's done it more than once' theory and stickin to it! LOL

Yes, I realize it happens all the time. My point was in this particular case with MB, has HE been doing it for some time and used to it since it doesn't seem to bother him in the least that police can see the vid cam in the store. I'm not particularly interested in half the population but thanks all the same :)

JMO= I just think this might be a thing where "teens" (or others) think it's ok because they aren't using an obvious weapon. Just their bulk. And attitude.

If you don't agree, that's ok. I might be a million percent wrong (but my brain doesn't think so.)

Y'all have brought up something else I want to address.

DJ and the guy with the black tshirt and dreads both stated in their recounting of their version of events...

That no cops were called on them for stealing the cigars. They were pretty adamant about that...and we do know that the store in fact DID NOT CALL! It was a female customer that called.

People have then stated that MB walking in the street with the stolen cigars makes him arrogant, and shows a lack of common sense, etc. That is shows a blatant disregard for authority when he came face to face with a police officer.

My gut feeling here (and that is all it is, IMO and nothing else) is that this store was known to be a place where they didn't call the cops on petty thefts like this...even if pushed.

So in MB and DJ's mind...the cop was in fact just yelling at them to get off the street...and did not in fact know anything about the theft, if he in fact did (which of course is debatable based on reports). MB wasn't being blatantly disrespectful with stolen items in his hands because in his mind, the cop couldn't have known they were stolen!

I hope that makes sense...I feel like I have to put so many caveats and explanations into things...LOL!

Why are people going so far out of their way to explain away Mike's criminal and antagonist behavior that they make it seem like Ferguson Market and Liquors was a food pantry for locals to come and take what they want for free? How would DJ know if the cops were called on them in the fifteen minutes after the robbery? If petty theft is ignored, why did DJ hand them back? And petty theft is a Milky Way or a Gatorade, not $50 worth of pre-blunts.

No, as a theory, that one doesn't sail for me.

Just a little piece of random info I wanted to put into a thread, in case it might be significant later

DJ and MB were together the night before the robbery and "events" that resulted in MB's death.

Begin viewing at 8:10.

"We do know that he and Dorian Johnson were together the night before, and that they were together just prior to going to that liquor store."

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com...michael-brown-took-before-his-fatal-shooting/

Now, IIRC, that doesn't exactly line up with the statements of DJ in the early hours/ days. But since I have to go find a link for what I think I might remember, please take it as just my opinion or something for the time being! ;)

This is my issue from the last thread.
2dcb0a2069b5449753a2d7e422dd82f6.jpg

See bracelet.
65aeac92409382bde07c8bba4929e0a1.jpg

Don't see bracelet.
c3cc4b95dc0344863a12d09c2d0b0982.jpg

The bracelet and the cigarillos are blurred out!
Why even print this.
Thanks but no thanks.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254753
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-arrest-warrant-theft-busted-lying-cops.html

All posts are MOO

What I'm failing to see with this blunt theft is that how are ANY businesses in Ferguson open if teens and others just help themselves and think it not wrong as long as you don't have a weapon? I'd almost bet that all those who just take things without paying know it's called stealing. Even the lady in the store who called 911 on this episode realized it was the wrong thing to be doing.

Why are people going so far out of their way to explain away Mike's criminal and antagonist behavior that they make it seem like Ferguson Market and Liquors was a food pantry for locals to come and take what they want for free? How would DJ know if the cops were called on them in the fifteen minutes after the robbery? If petty theft is ignored, why did DJ hand them back? And petty theft is a Milky Way or a Gatorade, not $50 worth of pre-blunts.

Again, my point was stated because we know the store DID NOT CALL the police! And DJ and the other guy stated they "knew" they weren't called.

Why would they "know" that if there wasn't something in their mind that told them they wouldn't?

I am certainly not stating it is right! AT ALL! How was I explaining away his behavior? ***Where did I call it petty theft?*** ETA - OOPS! Sorry, I guess I did. I guess to the store, this was petty theft...again, which is why they did not call the police.

Just stating that IMO, this was the mindset of MB and DJ. Because DJ TOLD us this was his mindset!

JMO= I just think this might be a thing where "teens" (or others) think it's ok because they aren't using an obvious weapon. Just their bulk. And attitude.
They know it isn't ok.
A even a 5yr old knows.
Has anyone ever stolen anything and mama made you take it back?
I never did cause Imma chicken, but my friends did.
If it isn't addressed when they are little, it will continue until they are caught.
*note he didn't go to Walmart and help himself to cigarillos. They will bust you for 0.79cent glycerin suppositories! (even if you are 80)
He knew the little man would not do anything.
Imo

All posts are MOO

I can see not being too bright but in this case, I'm going with 'he's done it more than once' theory and stickin to it! LOL

I concede, you're probably right. If I were going to bet...that's exactly where I'd put my money!

You Rock.

What I'm failing to see with this blunt theft is that how are ANY businesses in Ferguson open if teens and others just help themselves and think it not wrong as long as you don't have a weapon? I'd almost bet that all those who just take things without paying know it's called stealing. Even the lady in the store who called 911 on this episode realized it was the wrong thing to be doing.

If you are responding to my post...where did I say it was ok for them to be stealing? If I thought it was OK, I wouldn't have called it stealing.

I stated that they knew the cops weren't called by the store. And in fact, we know that to be true!

THAT, IMO, goes to show their state of mind when approached by a police officer.

Again, my point was stated because we know the store DID NOT CALL the police! And DJ and the other guy stated they "knew" they weren't called.

Why would they "know" that if there wasn't something in their mind that told them they wouldn't?

I am certainly not stating it is right! AT ALL! How was I explaining away his behavior? Where did I call it petty theft?

Just stating that IMO, this was the mindset of MB and DJ. Because DJ TOLD us this was his mindset!
Maybe because he threatened his life? jmo

Just a little piece of random info I wanted to put into a thread, in case it might be significant later

DJ and MB were together the night before the robbery and "events" that resulted in MB's death.

Begin viewing at 8:10.

"We do know that he and Dorian Johnson were together the night before, and that they were together just prior to going to that liquor store."

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com...michael-brown-took-before-his-fatal-shooting/

Now, IIRC, that doesn't exactly line up with the statements of DJ in the early hours/ days. But since I have to go find a link for what I think I might remember, please take it as just my opinion or something for the time being! ;)

Interesting....very!

If teens in Ferguson think it's okay to steal smokes, then we've wasted 12+ threads talking about the wrong things. Whether he's done it before or not, no way do I buy that he thought it was okay. I'd buy that he didn't give two BM's, but that doesn't appeal to our emotion in an effort to soften Mike's image in the court of public opinion.

They bully the owners and threaten to burn them down. (or whatever ) it's called loss prevention in big stores and they prosecute. The little guy can't afford the legal fees. So he does what he can, covers the loss and goes on. $48 is MUCH cheaper in the long run. I hate that he got looted!
Imo
All posts are MOO

READ THIS ON THE PREVIOUS THREAD. IMO IT NEEDED TO BE BROUGHT OVER.
Post by FryDaddy
But it does make you stupid enough to disrespect a cop by defiantly walking down the middle of the street clutching a big handful of stolen cigars with an approaching FPD Chevy Tahoe rolling at you from a quarter mile away though, right? What's your best guess as to what the gentle giant was thinking in those few seconds as Wilson was approaching?

If you are responding to my post...where did I say it was ok for them to be stealing? If I thought it was OK, I wouldn't have called it stealing.

I stated that they knew the cops weren't called by the store. And in fact, we know that to be true!

THAT, IMO, goes to show their state of mind when approached by a police officer.

Whoa there corundogs! Don't get your underoos in a big knot! LOL I was posting back and forth with zoomom. I didn't even read your posts yet.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member