MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 shots from 2 high powered weapons at an intersection yesterday afternoon, one man hit in the head and killed (not likely an intended target). Other shootings in very close proximity.
Someone is trying to fire things up in St. Louis.

Watch news video:
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crime/2014/09/05/violent-day-st-louis/15120385/

If police didn't find the snipers, how could that reporter on site say the murder victims weren't the intended targets? If police have id'd the snipers and know the likely targets, wouldn't they issue a BOLO?

Racial tension was immediately evident after Brown's shooting. A mostly white police force stood guard around Brown's body in the street that Saturday as hundreds of angry onlookers gathered in the predominantly black community. Some chanted: "Kill the police."

I didn't know THAT had happened ^ ^ ^ ^

One of Nixon's most outspoken critics has been local state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, a Democrat who was among the protesters tear gassed by police

Isn't she the <mod snip> that cussed on twitter? I didn't realize she got tear gassed :rolleyes:
:floorlaugh:

If police didn't find the snipers, how could that reporter on site say the murder victims weren't the intended targets? If police have id'd the snipers and know the likely targets, wouldn't they issue a BOLO?

Because "snipers" don't fire 50 shots randomly with high powered weapons at an intersection.

50 shots killing 1 injuring 2 at an intersection in the middle of the afternoon.

I won't say what I think.

Because "snipers" don't fire 50 shots randomly at an intersection.

50 shots killing 1 injuring 2 at an intersection in the middle of the afternoon. I won't say what I think.

Please share. Because I have no idea except maybe gang related??

"The first shooting happened around 2:40 p.m. at the intersection of Adelaide and Hall. Police say two men with high-powered weapons fired more than 50 shots at vehicles stopped at the light. A man identified Friday as 50-year-old Donnie White of Florissant, was shot in his head and died at an area hospital. A 28-year-old man was shot in his arm and taken to an area hospital in serious but stable condition. A 43-year-old man suffered injuries to his arm believed to have been caused by broken glass. He was treated and released. Police do not believe the people shot were the intended targets. The suspects fired the shots from a Dodge Charger."

So, the shooters were "two men", race unknown or unmentioned. Ditto the victims.

Because "snipers" don't fire 50 shots randomly with high powered weapons at an intersection.

50 shots killing 1 injuring 2 at an intersection in the middle of the afternoon.

I won't say what I think.

Sounds like a normal day in the hood to me...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the deal with that radio show that occurred the day after the shooting where "witness" caller also described Brown turning around and running back toward Wilson?
There was also a juicy alleged tidbit on Browns friend DJ.,,
Can we discuss that?

Sorry for bumping my own post..but I kinda need an answer....:)

Sounds like a normal day in the hood to me...IMO

Sounds like someone is trying to start RAHOWA (Racial Holy War) to me .

Shot with high powered weapons from a freeway overpass? 50 rounds? Getaway car found burned? A Dodge Charger? And NO suspects?

That doesn't sound like local gang activity at all.

Sounds like someone is trying to start RAHOWA to me.

Shot with high powered weapons from a freeway overpass? 50 rounds? Getaway car found burned? No suspects?

I haven't seen the races of the victims stated anywhere. I'll see if I can find more articles.

Anywho.

So does anyone else think that the quiet in Ferguson is the calm before the storm?

Shot with high powered weapons from a freeway overpass? 50 rounds? Getaway car found burned? A Dodge Charger? And NO suspects?

Sure sounds like it to me.

Sure sounds like it to me.

Rahowa was a Canadian white power rock band that formed in 1989. The band name is an abbreviation of Racial Holy War. The band was founded by lead vocalist George Burdi, who used the pseudonym George Eric Hawthorne. Burdi was a white supremacist, at one time the Canadian leader of the World Church of the Creator, and the owner of Resistance Records, which released the band's material. The songs on their first album had racist and violent lyrics, but the second album was devoid of expletives and racial slurs.

Wow! RAHOWA- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RaHoWa_(band)

Rahowa was a Canadian white power rock band that formed in 1989. The band name is an abbreviation of Racial Holy War. The band was founded by lead vocalist George Burdi, who used the pseudonym George Eric Hawthorne. Burdi was a white supremacist, at one time the Canadian leader of the World Church of the Creator, and the owner of Resistance Records, which released the band's material. The songs on their first album had racist and violent lyrics, but the second album was devoid of expletives and racial slurs.

Wow! RAHOWA- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RaHoWa_(band)

Yes. I explained what it meant when I used the word. Thank you for the wikipedia link.

Could send you links to shootings in North Philadelphia ..like last week a 17 year old was shot mutible times ( died) in front of 100 people at a block party...and no one saw a thing, zero leads...

Cars are torched almost daily ...typically they're stolen...used & torched.

Nothing shocking.

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics