MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all proud to wear "I am Mike Brown" t-shirts -- proudly proclaiming that they wish to be identified with the thuggish lifestyle. But don't let a cop dare show solidarity with another cop.

see, this is what I don't understand -- the f*ckin' double standard which is more or less allowed in the Great Country of America! WTF?

I dislike double-standards (but I don't wear my I Support Officer Darren Wilson Tshirt in public either - just at rallies)

The Miami Voice ‏@themiamivoice 4h
The situation in #ferguson becoming explosive once again as suspected Zionist white supremacist burn a memorial to #MikeBrown

[ well, that is a new take on it. Now it's a zionist that burned the dried out teddy bears?]

KKK guy strikes again.

Charles C. Johnson ‏@ChuckCJohnson 1m
BREAKING: Police officer confirms MO state senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal instigated riot in #Ferguson... Developing...

Charles C. Johnson ‏@ChuckCJohnson 3m
BREAKING: Police source confirms that police took fire during #Ferguson riots. "There are bullet holes in police vehicles."
Expand

BREAKING: Police officer confirms MO state senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal instigated riot in #Ferguson... Developing...

SNIPPED for specifics

I hope she's outed from Jefferson City over this . . . arrested & indicted would be super! But we know how cray cray MO politicians are (Nasheed & Vickers arrested for laying on Metrolink tracks in 2003)

http://www.semissourian.com/story/113170.html

nepotism anyone???

Protest organizer Eric Vickers and his daughter, Jamilah Nasheed, were charged with obstructing the flow of a train. The Rev. Cleo Willis, who staged his protest a few minutes later, when no train was near, was charged with trespassing.

wow - This Town Needs An Enema :laugh:

YEP. They got their fingerprints all over the Ferguson riots. Take all the instigators, all the live streamers, all the hate mongers,put them side by side,
and what do they have in common. The majority seem to be American Muslims, talking down the police and the white citizens.

Anyone else see this as a giant distraction? While all eyes are on the troublemakers in Ferguson, who's minding the rest of the "store"?

Charles C. Johnson@ChuckCJohnson · 8m

My husband and I were in LA that day wandering around old haunts then stopped at Hollywood Park Racetrack, then to airport to p/u uncle. We got to my folks and all H*ll had broken loose as I looked at TV.

The next day I was going to work and my car broke down in racially diverse lower income area. Two white cops in one car pulled behind me since I was in a lane, then backed up starting to go around when they realized I wasn't going anywhere. I got out and blocked their passage unless they pulled a u-turn. They clearly didn't want to get out of their car, but finally helped moved my car out of roadway.

I pray LE is on the ready just in case, thing go from bad to worse to downright ugly in blink of an eye.

Sounds like what we said in the LA suburbs, until the Rodney King verdict was announced. Then all He!! broke loose. And it was ALL OVER the surrounding areas. Violence, looting, assaults, arson, shootings, people dragged out of their cars and beaten, home invasions. And it happened simultaneously, all over, and 911 was overwhelmed. No one answered any calls. Fires set all over the city--fire dept struggling to keep up. Police under siege. It was a nightmare.

wiki;
Thousands of people throughout the metropolitan area in Los Angeles rioted over six days following the announcement of the verdict.[2]

Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred during the riots, and estimates of property damages topped one billion dollars. The rioting ended after soldiers from the California Army National Guard, the 7th Infantry Division, and Marines from 1st Marine Division were called in to stop the rioting after the local police could not handle the situation. In total, 53 people were killed during the riots and over 2,000 people were injured.[3][4]

Charles C. Johnson ‏@ChuckCJohnson 3m
BREAKING: Police source confirms that police took fire during #Ferguson riots. "There are bullet holes in police vehicles."
Expand

I am going to lose my sympathy for the police soon if they don't start fighting this crap.

My husband and I were in LA that day wandering around old haunts then stopped at Hollywood Park Racetrack, then to airport to p/u uncle. We got to my folks and all H*ll had broken loose as I looked at TV.

The next day I was going to work and my car broke down in racially diverse lower income area. Two white cops in one car pulled behind me since I was in a lane, then backed up starting to go around when they realized I wasn't going anywhere. I got out and blocked their passage unless they pulled a u-turn. They clearly didn't want to get out of their car, but finally helped moved my car out of roadway.

I pray LE is on the ready just in case, thing go from bad to worse to downright ugly in blink of an eye.

thanks for sharing your experience! I assume that the powers that be are preparing for the worst & have Nat'L Guard on stand-by

I know my posse is ready for Hell to break lose in The Lou (again >15 miles from ground zero)

The Miami Voice ‏@themiamivoice 4h
The situation in #ferguson becoming explosive once again as suspected Zionist white supremacist burn a memorial to #MikeBrown

[ well, that is a new take on it. Now it's a zionist that burned the dried out teddy bears?]

Oh for crying out loud! :laughcry:

And yet, why would we be surprised?

Man, I'm no ideologue or conspiracy nut, but where there's so much smoke... My neck is tingling.

I don't know if the common denominator are the NBPP* or what?

We've seen literature, posters, slogans, demands, loaded with marxist(?) propaganda.
Lots of anti-Jewish, Farrakhan stuff.

:dunno: But the people pulling the strings of the protesters scare me enough that I actually miss Sharpton. :scared: lol

I am going to lose my sympathy for the police soon if they don't start fighting this crap.

let's see what happens tonight

maybe the "protesters" will pull a psych like they did when failing miserably with the Lambs game protest

I have no doubt LE is ready to rumble tonight -- but not with "tanks" :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members