MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K, time for a :giggle: thanks to the treehouse...

“Pant’s on the ground, Pants on the ground…Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.” Those lyrics went viral across America in 2011 after one man wrote a song about his disgust for younger men wearing their pants low. His urging is valid, citing a recent study that sagging pants can actually have very harmful side effects.

A two-year study by the National American Medical Association, led Dr. Mark Oliver Mansbach, concluded that the continuous wearing of sagging pants severely impacts sexual performance.

Full article at the link...very interesting....but I have to admit, it's unclear, based on the article, what body part is vulnerable to amputation, or which organs may shrivel. :scared:

It's a cautionary tale, and leaves the reader with the following advice...

http://blackdoctor.org/264955/the-dangers-of-sagging-pants/

Pull. Your. Pants. Up.

Hate Crime? MT @ChuckCJohnson: New Black Panther Party has placed bounties on Ferguson Chief of Police. Police protecting him. #Ferguson

WTF?! How are these people getting away with threats using communication devices? Dayum - civil war coming soon; hope we're on the "right side"

New Black Panthers have immunity in Holder's DOJ. Remember the Philadelphia polling place fiasco?

Charles C. Johnson ‏@ChuckCJohnson 9s
During #Ferguson riots police officer had his ankle broken in 2 places by brick hurled by rioters.

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 1m
#Ferguson rioter arrested riding a bicycle stealing a gun from Wal-Mart last night. Stopped by police...

I don't believe there is such a thing as a /Zionist white supremacist. The two are basically incompatible.

Yea well, your applying ......hmmm what's the word I'm looking for .....

Oh yea.....logic.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a /Zionist white supremacist. The two are basically incompatible.

Pffft! Don't go messing up their script with silly little facts :rolleyes:

Charles C. Johnson‏@ChuckCJohnson·
Officer from #Ferguson: One beauty supply store in #Ferguson was looted 3 TIMES by mob. They stole "weaves."

I wish I could find that picture of that rioter walking out with a handful of weave. I think it was the first time that store was looted.

Arghhh. I'm so far behind I think I have the flu or a really bad cold...I saw Officer Ron Johnsons whole statement. Did I mess anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles C. Johnson ‏@ChuckCJohnson 9s
During #Ferguson riots police officer had his ankle broken in 2 places by brick hurled by rioters.

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 1m
#Ferguson rioter arrested riding a bicycle stealing a gun from Wal-Mart last night. Stopped by police...

These aren't the same injuries we were told about in the PC are they?

Truth...

Attachments

• seemsright.jpg
    seemsright.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 88
Arghhh. I'm so far behind I think I have the flu or a really bad cold...I saw Officer Ron Johnsons whole statement. Did I mess anything else?

That was me a couple days ago. Hope you better soon.

My daughter was about 3 weeks old. My son was 4 yrs old. My husband had to fly to England for work, a week earlier. My mom was going to come down and help the following week. The first afternoon of the riots, I was picking up my son from preschool, and we stopped at a park in Venice Beach. Some people were watching the verdict on a tv, in the outdoor cafe/bar nearby. As we walked by, a small crowd was forming around the TV. I poked my head in, and saw the newscaster discussing the unrest outside the courthouse. That was in south Central LA, and SEEMED very far away.

As we walked home , along the boardwalk, I noticed an edgy tension. Venice is a very diverse town. Very multicultural but things were always pretty cool. But it was suddenly very tense. I hurried my son back to the house and ran into my nervous neighbor. Her husband had called from Hollywood, and said the riots were breaking out. He was on his way home, but wanted her to go to his brothers house nearby. She said I should come, but I said no. I had all the newborns stuff there, too much to try and pack it up. I felt fine about staying home.

A few hours later, I was cowering in the bathroom, huddled with the kids, both crying, as bricks were being hurled onto the front porch. One of the neighbors houses had been set on fire, and the neighbors had to use hoses to try and put it out. Another neighbor had a home invasion, and was robbed. I think we weren't broken into because my big dog was barking at the front door. But it was a crazy night in Venice Beach. I had lived there for years, with no serious issues.

I left the next morning, and took a tense trip by car to a friends house in Ventura. It was scary as I left town because the street lights were out and people were driving erratically. No one wanted to be sitting at a red light and be pulled from their car, as some had been the night before. So it was scary. And when I was trying to get to the fwy, I saw several roving gangs of thugs, looking for targets. Luckily I was driving sa beat up VW, so no one took much notice of me.

But when I saw that man, Mr Cohen, being surrounded by those 'peaceful protestors' last Saturday, it really triggered old memories. That is exactly what happened during the riots. But the car windows would be smashed,and driver was often pulled from the car, and beaten and robbed.

I was scared to death just reading that!

These aren't the same injuries we were told about in the PC are they?
There were 2 officers injured but I think he only specified the one was hit in the eye. Am watching presser again. :)

I'd like to request a do-over. Since to 2 initial and most vocal "witnesses" to the MB shooting, hands in the air, etc...have been shown to be absolute habitual liars and all around tall-tale-tellers, can we go back and see where we would be without their "eyewitness testimony?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CWM227