MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arghhh. I'm so far behind I think I have the flu or a really bad cold...I saw Officer Ron Johnsons whole statement. Did I mess anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots to catch up on Ron Johnson stepped up, lots of threats...oh and some funnies!

Hope you feel better....

I'm glad it seems like law enforcement has been "given permission" to protect themselves and do their job.

I'm not sure who exactly had tied their hands in recent days?
I would love to know!!

Arghhh. I'm so far behind I think I have the flu or a really bad cold...I saw Officer Ron Johnsons whole statement. Did I mess anything else?

I hear alcohol is good for that :toastred: I'll join you

I'd like to request a do-over. Since to 2 initial and most vocal "witnesses" to the MB shooting, hands in the air, etc...have been shown to be absolute habitual liars and all around tall-tale-tellers, can we go back and see where we would be without their "eyewitness testimony?"

IKR... Would have been funny if Capt. Ron called her out during his presser...

Wonder if she even got it....probably not...SMH

What time is the meeting tonight?

Cool if they had huge blow up screen shots of looters, fire setters, and screaming F the police.

I hope she's outed from Jefferson City over this . . . arrested & indicted would be super! But we know how cray cray MO politicians are (Nasheed & Vickers arrested for laying on Metrolink tracks in 2003)

http://www.semissourian.com/story/113170.html

nepotism anyone???

Protest organizer Eric Vickers and his daughter, Jamilah Nasheed, were charged with obstructing the flow of a train. The Rev. Cleo Willis, who staged his protest a few minutes later, when no train was near, was charged with trespassing.

wow - This Town Needs An Enema :laugh:

I'm sure I've posted this before but Nasheed called out Chappelle as being mental unstable or something like that :)

Goldie Taylor ‏@goldietaylor 20m
There were no "riots" in #Ferguson last night. Words have meaning. Learn them.

:silenced:

can I say I just got choked on fresh green beans from my garden when read this, popsicle?!!!!?! I truly thought it was from The Onion & then I went to Tweeter World. I do have a Twitter Acct but never ever use it. I just wanted the name ;)

As posted above: Eric Vickers and his daughter, Jamilah Nasheed

Sen Nasheed (yob 1972)
From article (apparently dated Sept 10, 2011) http://www.globetrotterstl.com/2012/09/once-controversial-atty-eric-vickers-heads-to-jeff-city/
"...Jamilah Nasheed on her selection of brilliant attorney and community activist Eric Vickers, as her new in-coming chief of staff beginning in January, 2012....Vickers who helped that so-called constitutional lawyer maneuver through a series of rough seas to Nasheed’s state Supreme Court victory....""Nasheed has significantly grown — politically and emotionally. The selection of Attorney Vickers reflects that growth. He can draft legislation and keep Nasheed on her soapbox for the underdog..." sbm bbm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamilah_Nasheed FWIW, info below is credited to Riverfront Times, 2011. sbm bbm
"Accusations of violence against a fellow legislature / admission of past involvement in the youth gang "Switchblade Sistas"....
"In April 2011 while attending a Lil'Wayne concert in St. Louis (MO), Sen. Nasheed accused fellow legislature, Sen. Chappelle-Nadal of threatening to stab her. The two politicians had been at odds for several weeks...."
"...When questioned on her association with the "Switchblade Sistas", Rep. Nasheed offered, "What the hell does that have to do with anything?" Sen. Nasheed admitted her past history of youth gang involvement and explained that, "I talk to kids about it all the time. I caution them against that lifestyle. I'm not ashamed...."

Eric Vickers
2001 article in River Front Times, covering Vickers' youth & much of adulthood, including suspension of MO. law license, etc.:
http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2001-04-18/news/the-fire-down-below/
"For more than three decades, Eric Vickers has been lighting brushfires, crusading against the racism he sees around him. Now, the civil-rights lawyer and activist finds himself burned...."
History in elem. school & high school, college, law school.
"Vickers started working for the silk-stocking firm of Bryan Cave n 1981. But fighting for justice and being a lawyer would prove harder than he had ever imagined. He was the only black freshman attorney to get a job with the firm that year -- and the only one to fail the bar exam...."
"....He found solace in his Muslim faith....."
"....In 1994, when he should have been shoring up his law practice and tending to his clients, Vickers took on the black political leadership in St. Louis by choosing to run against its titular head, U.S. Rep.William Clay (D-1st), a man who'd been re-elected a dozen times...."
"He was failing to return their calls, sometimes for years. Between 1991 and 1996, Vickers' clients began agitating on their own, because he wasn't following through on their cases. The complaints flew. After a two-year investigation, the Missouri Supreme Court's disciplinary counsel moved to suspend his license, basing the suspension on 16 complaints filed by six different clients, most of them black. He was charged with, among other things, five counts of neglect, six counts of inadequate client communication, three counts of incompetence and six counts of failure to respond to disciplinary subpoena...."
"A judge handed down a 90-day law-license suspension, assessed a charge of $3,200 in restitution to the Washingtons and ordered Vickers to attend a law-office-management class
." sbm bbm

http://fox2now.com/2014/02/18/missouri-senator-nasheeds-staffer-charged-for-marijuana-possession/ Feb 2014
"According to the Missouri Highway Patrol, St. Louis area attorney Eric Vickers was arrested yesterday in Montgomery County Missouri just before 6pm on a charge of misdemeanor possession of marijuana...."

"Fox 2 has reached out to Nasheed for comment on the arrest. She responded with, “Eric is a valued member of my staff and a friend. My office has the utmost respect for the law and those who enforce it."

Interesting that she did not say she respects the law , just that her office respects.
Well, okee-dokee.

Charles C. Johnson‏@ChuckCJohnson·
Officer from #Ferguson: One beauty supply store in #Ferguson was looted 3 TIMES by mob. They stole "weaves."

I wish I could find that picture of that rioter walking out with a handful of weave. I think it was the first time that store was looted.

is this it?

_76990301_76990274.jpg

can I say I just got choked on fresh green beans from my garden when read this, popsicle?!!!!?! I truly thought it was from The Onion & then I went to Tweeter World. I do have a Twitter Acct but never ever use it. I just wanted the name ;)
:lol: She is too funny right?

I was scared to death just reading that!

It wazs really intenese, seriuosly so. And on the phone to hubby I had to understate it because I needed hi to stay on the job to psy the bills. his job paid the benefits so I needed him to stay there. So I had to minimize it somewhat. But I flew to my moms in Northern cali with the kids, so it was alright.

wow, just looked at all my typos. I am having margaritas at a local bar..can u tell? lol

trying hard to find a live feed for the meeting..anyone find one yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991