MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if FPD officers have ever worn name badges?

Why do "residents" insist they have them now? Oh I know, so they can menace them in their own neighborhoods?
Where does the line of "public servant" end? I wonder how many cops are checking other employment opportunities? I would be so outta there!

What if the disruptive protesters were required to wear name tags? I mean, I know that's silly, just saying, that boat wouldn't float.

Kind of like you need to prove you're a resident of Ferguson to riot in Ferguson...you need an ID and utility bill LOL!

What's wrong with just a badge #? It's not like if you have a complaint the department wouldn't know the officer by his #. Or with that badge # why not just a first name like Officer Ralph? Otherwise, they might as well just add their address, SS#, phone # to that badge. I don't get it.

Kind of like you need to prove you're a resident of Ferguson to riot in Ferguson...you need an ID and utility bill LOL!

What's wrong with just a badge #? It's not like if you have a complaint the department wouldn't know the officer by his #. Or with that badge # why not just a first name like Officer Ralph? Otherwise, they might as well just add their address, SS#, phone # to that badge. I don't get it.

You can't get at their family with just a badge number. It is why they never wore name tags years ago. Just their badge and number. That is all they really need unless they want to get at them through their families. jmo

You can't get at their family with just a badge number. It is why they never wore name tags years ago. Just their badge and number. That is all they really need unless they want to get at them through their families. jmo

ITA, that's my point. Why do Ferguson residents what PD to wear name tags? Totally ridiculous.

Poor Umar. He's still trying to make up for the No Football/No Basesball, No Justice flop last weekend.

Umar Lee‏@STLAbuBadu·28 mins
Sh** gonna be real tonight #Ferguson

So what they're pissed because the DOJ wouldn't promise an indictment?

I swear when Lambchop was talking about them being obsessed, all I could think was, "are these people not familiar with "Moby Dick?"

image_zps3d95f654.jpg

One of the protesters would like for the officer to make his dog be quiet. LOL

Melody Williams‏@MelodyTheMellow·53 secs
The police are now on the lot facing towards us with headlights on. Claiming someone "called" and said we were in the street

Dr. Cornel Fresh‏@WyzeChef·2 mins
He got a call that we were in the street. Cmon bruh

Short Stack‏@stackizshort·2 mins
Protesters confronting him now. Dog is going crazy. They are instigating on the most peaceful gathering in #Ferguson pic.twitter.com/c0t6RkQ4HL

Just the Facts‏@Truth007Seeker·2 mins
Small group of protesters surround police vehicle and question the officer while videoing him #Ferguson http://bambuser.com/v/4949958

Short Stack‏@stackizshort·3 mins
They are gone. Threw up a peace sign as he was leaving. #ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members