MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Who do you serve?" My answer, Not you fools. "Who do you protect?" My answer, The good law abiding citizens of Ferguson.

I really feel for those cops. Imagine having to stand there and have all that abuse thrown right in your face, and prevented from responding to it. I can't wait til all this $hit is shut down permanently. This is like being in the Twilight Zone!

"You're all Darrell Wilson!"

So does that mean that they are now threatening police officers? They just said that they want Darrell Wilson dead.

On the chat page, someone said (I'm paraphrasing in case of TOS) that they were barricaded in the coffee house, talking to the DOJ when these "domestic terrorists" (the protestors) started scaring old ladies by banging and kicking on the windows, yelling that "This is the prophecy!"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9b47ba-2ee2-11e4-9b98-848790384093_story.html

They never married, and Brown, who has two sisters and a brother, bounced between the homes his parents shared with their respective spouses. When his mother moved out of the school district, according to friends, Brown began living with his grandmother in the Canfield Green apartment complex.

Sounds like more than two weeks.

Another rule could also come into play in this particular situation. There's a (fairly) recently modified rule about kids under 18 being allowed to live with a Section 8 client without it affecting Section 8 status. (This in no way supercedes any landlord rules though). So the question is (and I forget): When was Mike Brown's birthday? How long had he been 18? If longer than the local mandate (two weeks or whatever it is in that particular district), then the grandmother should have reported him to their Section 8 governing agency. If less, then she was cool under Section 8 guidelines but might have still been in violation of landlord mandates.

Oh my. If these chanting people get any more hysterical/ worked up, they are going to invent a new language. Just shriek out random syllables or something. It's all the same.

All quiet now. I guess everyone lost their voices.

Hopefully. Or they are just thirsty

Calling the cops "you are Darren Wilson" while calling for DW's death.

As far as I'm concerned, this mob is directly threatening the LEOs who are standing out there. This is hate speech.

I hope the officers stay safe tonight. This mob is itching for violence and I think they're growing more & more frustrated because LE refuses to be react.

At this point, letting them have space for their camp is aiding and abetting IMO.

Hoping for some water cannons to cool off this mob.

This is one of the most breathtaking displays of ignorance I have ever seen.

"Y'all will be scared though. Never safe! Never safe! Kill him yourself! Put his body out there!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot