MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrest them all. Let the courts sort it out. Let them simmer down in a stinky cell waiting for an arraignment.

I'm sorry. These people are just animals.

You know its driving them crazy that cops are unmoved by them. They have great poker faces.

He just said we want ALL of y'all dead, everyone of y'all!!

That;s it! They need to shut this down now

I have a whole new respect for LE. Hey, maybe that's the silver lining. I can't come up with anything better. What a disgrace this situation has turned out to be. We are better than this.

The threats! "You'll never be safe, not you, not your family, never." This is insane.

I would also team up with other police wives and do an open video and press tour asking the president to speak up in defense of the Justice system. :mad:

He could do that, so easily! It would be the right and responsible thing to do.

I'm listening as these thugs repeatedly tell these officers that they and their families will NEVER BE SAFE.

SMH
Omg they're just getting worse.
(and can't carry a tune fps)

Something behind them is drawing them away from the officers. An ambulance?

Does anyone else have a problem watching Argus on Chrome? I get a black screen with sound. I have to watch it on Firefox. Any idea what the problem might be?

I don't have any problem watching Argus on Chrome (often wish I had a problem hearing Argus on Chrome, but no such luck).

"That dude has a gun". I don't know who he was referring to.

This is scary - I hope none of the officers get shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot