MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a conspiracy theory IMO

And, by that time, given the news that has rolled out from those in the neighborhood that day, there were too many eyeballs on the police and the street for this to occur. People started recording almost immediately following the shooting.

I can't remember which posters made the statements that if the tox screen revealed marijuana in MB system, lots of people would rationalize it and say it was no big deal.

Yeah, y'all were right.

Do you have a link for the article that was posted earlier today concerning the preliminary tox screen showed marijuana?

I think it was an SUV. There were police SUV's parked all over the street at the scene afterwards.

I remember it being referred to as a "truck", too, so SUV sounds right. Which makes me do some pondering here. Allegedly Michael and Dorian both shut the door back on Wilson, did I hear that right? And that either Wilson grabbed MB or vice-versa, and MB allegedly reached for the officer's gun, which discharged in the SUV. I know that MB is very tall, but is he tall enough to reach into the truck through the window and grab the gun? And conversely, is Wilson able to reach for MB and grab him as some are stating?

I'm over-thinking it, probably. Really want to see prints off the gun or touch dna, as well as the officer's hospital report.

On CNN... people are not complaining because they are being told to keep walking.

If she is tired then go home!

I thought it was Baden's autopsy via signature on the document.

The other guy "assisted," and now I guess feels justified in offering a biased opinion to anyone that asks. Baden definitely gave all scenarios to what he viewed during his examination. This guy....not so much.

ayiyiyiyi and so it begins EARLY tonite. Arrests being made now, police not allowing protests. This is going to be a long night!!!

Compliant as in raising one's hands above their head.

Mike Brown should have been afforded due process, not death..

Can you provide the link that states MB was compliant, raising his hands above his head? TIA!

I remember it being referred to as a "truck", too, so SUV sounds right. Which makes me do some pondering here. Allegedly Michael and Dorian both shut the door back on Wilson, did I hear that right? And that either Wilson grabbed MB or vice-versa, and MB allegedly reached for the officer's gun, which discharged in the SUV. I know that MB is very tall, but is he tall enough to reach into the truck through the window and grab the gun? And conversely, is Wilson able to reach for MB and grab him as some are stating?

I'm over-thinking it, probably. Really want to see prints off the gun or touch dna, as well as the officer's hospital report.

There is a picture of Officer Wilson's vehicle here.
http://www.foxnews.com/

Wait, what :confused:

I missed the press conference. Are you saying the diagram they used this morning had an additional mark? Or was somehow different?
Yes I am. They added a mark and explain the shot at the elbow area was more towards the back and yet that is not reflected in the official autopsy report by Baden.

BBM

Because it appears with the shot in the top of the head (apex) Mike Brown was executed. Why call him out on something that is true, is my belief.

Thanks for the response.

Another scenario, that round was aimed at center mass, but hit in the top of his head because Brown was going down from the gunshot into eyebrow area. Several shots could be fired in just a couple seconds.

Yes, they had a red mark on the frontal diagram that was not on the released diagrams to indicate that the injury on the arm could be seen front and back. I'm guessing team Crump asked that they add that for the press conference. imo.

Notice there is no mark on the back of his arm in this "official" report. It was only marked on their large exhibit they showed.

Wait, what :confused:

I missed the press conference. Are you saying the diagram they used this morning had an additional mark? Or was somehow different?[/QUOTE]

My opinion: The arm shots were likely aimed at center mass on a moving target & missed by a few inches which is understandable after just having been ruffed up by a 6'4", almost 300# man. He kept firing (I do not recall the slang term) until Brown stopped coming at him (bum rushed). If cops pull their weapons, they are taught to go for the kill.

Question:
Benjamin Crump is identified as attorney for the Brown family but a search of the MO Bar Assn does not list him as a member. He is front man for the group backing the Brown family, but does he have any legal standing or is his real position public relations? Who "hired" him to travel from Tallahassee to Ferguson?

Crump's choice of words such as "executed their son" are unnecessary & inflammatory, but nobody calls him on that. Why not?

Because he has a protected right to be inflammatory. Perhaps he feels Brown was executed. States can legally execute prisoners on death row.

Just as Freedom of Speech, there are exceptions that make some executions legal. And if it was a justified shooting, perhaps it will finally send a clear message to others including Mr. Crump that if YOU screw up, if YOU rob a store, if YOU assault a cop, there will be serious consequences for YOUR actions, including YOUR death.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member