MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think this is where Michael Browns palm hand was hit. Reaching for the police officers gun.But he could possibly have been hit else where too.It says here his gun was turned against his hip at some point.What would that mean?

<modsnip>

Yes, I believe that is exactly how he received the gun shot to his hand.

This from MB family attorney:
"Nancy, without question, there was some level of interaction, strong interaction, between the officer and Michael at the car. We don`t deny that,&#8221; Daryl Parks, attorney for Brown&#8217;s family said Monday night. &#8220;I think as evidence comes out, you'll see and hear more of that. But that`s not what killed him.&#8221;

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/18/michael-brown-shooting-autopsy-fight-car

I have a reliable source who whispered something in my ear. Awaiting confirmation. It will be announced via twitter. Stayed tuned to #Ferguson.

Meanwhile, USA TODAY &#8207;@USATODAY · 1m
2 people shot, 31 arrested, 4 officers injured, 2 fires set in #Ferguson: http://usat.ly/1oN7ViF (Joe Raedle, Getty) pic.twitter.com/xcHhTdrmhE

Regarding what????

Also,.....

"Nancy, without question, there was some level of interaction, strong interaction, between the officer and Michael at the car. We don`t deny that,” Daryl Parks, attorney for Brown’s family said Monday night. “I think as evidence comes out, you'll see and hear more of that. But that`s not what killed him.”

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/08/18/michael-brown-shooting-autopsy-fight-car

Significant admission, and IMO trying to deny that it didn't play a role in the subsequent events isn't going to work. It is likely why wilson felt he was a threat.

"Do not throw objects at the police"

It says a lot about the mindset of anyone who would have to be instructed to not throw anything (rocks) at a cop.

An intelligent person should know better, but, here we are.

If this wasn't such a serious situation, it would be comedic.

"Please stop throwing objects"

Some people are in dire need of constant adult supervision.

I actually heard someone say this when I dropped off my boys at school.

It was from a kindergarten teacher to her 5 & 6 year old students.

"Please don't throw the crayons. It could hit someone and hurt them."

Thank you to all that posted links and updates last night. I was watching the vice news link and flipping through MSM on the tv, watching the events unfold last night.

I found the demonstrations to be profoundly disturbing. I was encouraged to see black leaders in the community there encouraging peace. I just wish those that are hell bent on destruction would just stop. I am hoping that LE from major cities like NYC that have experience with riots are assisting. I don't know that any of LE in Ferguson have experience to deal with something of this magnitude. JMV

It appears the rioting has nothing to do with MB anymore.

That lady is so sweet to Tim et al: "Y'all want some freeze pops?"

That's so sweet. I know that there are some good people in Ferguson, I'd rather see more coverage of them than these nasty, violent thugs in the street.

It is a loose~loose situation as it stands! Browns family wants the officer charged and jailed, nothing more, nothing less! With them standing on this ground, they incite and rouse the fires in Ferguson.

Their lawyer is only aggravating the situation as he did in the Tryvon Martin case! The mentality they are using is not one to try to calm the community. Why is this allowed?

The Browns lawyer ought to be advising them and projecting to the community they want the truth and the best way for that to happen is for everyone to stay calm. Browns family act like it's the old days and they are calling for a lynching! Maybe his family needs to be updated on the modern ways of how the court system works. JMO.

Ferguson will explode when it is announced the officer is not going to be charged - as it appears from what we have been told. The Brown family needs serious counseling. They need to accept the fact there are consequences when their son does wrong things! I do not think they are accepting this. The mindset seems to be "the white cop".

If he has a record, it was sealed as a juvenile when he turned 18 so we will never know! It is amazing that none of his friends are talking about what a good guy he was. Hmmmm. . . Nada. What does that tell us?

My opinions only!

Good post. You said it all. I totally agree.

It appears the rioting has nothing to do with MB anymore.

The protests and rioting have always been about more than just MB.

If people keep refusing to acknowledge that, then I guarantee that we will see action like this again in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pardon the links at the bottom it kept sticking em up there!

Ferguson, Mo. police chief Tom Jackson now says that Darren Wilson, the police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown last Saturday, realized after he stopped Brown and a friend in the street that he was responsible for a strong-arm robbery at a convenience store. Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, who is currently heading community relations efforts, confirmed Jackson’s claim telling CNN saying that the chief brought up the new wrinkle in a meeting in the afternoon.

The Washington Post indicate that as a teenager, Wilson was an honor roll student at Charles High School. He lost his mother at age 16.

packed up and left his house so quickly that laundry was left hanging in the backyard.

At least one shot was fired inside the car before the struggle spilled onto the street, where Wilson shot Brown multiple times, according to police

ficer Wilson 'made the connection' between the store hold-up and Brown when he saw a box of cigars in his hands that had been reported stolen.

A male friend of Ferguson cop Darren Wilson said on Tuesday that he played hockey with him for years and had never once seen him get into a fight

'Josie', who would only give her first name but said she was friends with the cop's girlfriend, had her account corroborated by a source who said it matched what Wilson told investigators,CNN reported on Monday.

According to the St Louis Post-Dispatch more than a dozen witnesses have backed up Officer Wilson's report of what happened on August 9.

His house is a $180,000 bungalow with a pool and a basketball hoop in the drive on a sleepy street in a neighborhood that one resident

One eyewitness to the shooting was overheard on video relaying what he saw shortly after the incident, saying that he saw Brown turn towards Wilson and begin moving or running towards him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...say-s-quiet-respectful-guy.html#ixzz3AqdHbiOq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

R

Has the original autopsy been released? Thanks.

Not that I know of---without the toxicology, it's not even complete yet. That's why I don't feel Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal has any right claiming this was an assassination.

The protests and rioting have always been about more than just MB.

If people keep refusing to acknowledge that, then I guarantee that we will see action like this again in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, this oft-repeated position now and in too many incidents past disregards the fact that rioting comes at a terrible cost to an individual - Officer Wilson. (and other people and businesses)

I don't need to re-hash* the rhetoric and threats about what it will take to end the protests.

ALL people deserve to be judged and held accountable by their own, individual actions, not those of others.

That's not being given to him.

IMO, it's not only a sad irony, but the message and defenses of the way these protests have played out do more harm than good to the stated objectives.

*fixed

I haven't spent much time on the "live streams" but I was watching last night around midnight and didn't understand what I was seeing. There was a very large LE contingent of various stripes standing in a line off to the right. There was an overwhelmingly white and mostly bored group of media peeps on the sidewalk. There was an AA guy in a yellow shirt, closely trailed by a small AA guy dressed like a ninja, pleading for calm from the relatively small straggle of people, presumably protesters, who seemed docile and completely aimless to me. Has the circus already left town, because I don't sense anything building in Ferguson but a desire for things there to return to normal asap.

Thinking about this... how could that be. The family stated they were getting a 2nd autopsy earlier in the week and DOJ corrected their statement to say their autopsy would actually be a 3rd and not the 2nd one. I think DOJ pulled rank and did the 2nd and then Baden did his at the funeral home, before embalming. jmo

Sorry, I believe I heard Baden comment on this yesterday during the PC.

I haven't spent much time on the "live streams" but I was watching last night around midnight and didn't understand what I was seeing. There was a very large LE contingent of various stripes standing in a line off to the right. There was an overwhelmingly white and mostly bored group of media peeps on the sidewalk. There was an AA guy in a yellow shirt, closely trailed by a small AA guy dressed like a ninja, pleading for calm from the relatively small straggle of people, presumably protesters, who seemed docile and completely aimless to me. Has the circus already left town, because I don't sense anything building in Ferguson but a desire for things there to return to normal asap.
They aren't all in one area. Groups are spread out, that is why some of us watch multiple feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout