MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I believe I heard Baden comment on this yesterday during the PC.
I see that now. It still doesn't make sense why/how that came to be. Unless they wanted it that way for a reason?

They aren't all in one area. Groups are spread out, that is why some of us watch multiple feeds.

BBM
Why would genuine protesters break up into smaller groups and dilute the visual impact of many people marching together for a common cause? Why miss the chance to show the world the crowd growing bigger day by day, as more and more people join in support?

Three more things I'd like to have clarified, if possible:

Was MB's body already embalmed and/or wiped before Biden got to it?

2. I heard on TV :cool: that MB's accomplice said MB had blood on him when he exited the altercation in the car?

3....? Err... :what: I forgot the third.

Last night on Dr Drew, Dr Lloyd the pathologist that's always on his show said the body was embalmed when Dr Baden got it. Don't know if it's true though.

It concerns me because each night the shooters seem to be getting bolder imo

My LA reporter buddy tweets:

Charles C. Johnson

15 hours ago via Twitter
Confirmed earlier report that #MichaelBrown had juvenile arrest record involving second degree murder... Working on getting report #Ferguson

Me: Also, MB is not from Ferguson. He is from STL.

moo omo omho and all that jazz

What MB's juvenile record was or wasn't doesn't matter, he is deceased, he no longer exists. IMO

I briefly watched CNN this am to find out what transpired last night in Ferguson. Interesting to hear the different POV from Don Lemon vs Chris Cuomo. Chris seemed to be asking some tougher questions of several black attorneys, expressing several POV. Don Lemon, on the other hand, was seemingly more sympathetic to protestors and kept going on about his gas mask and flack jacket.

I know I am missing something. Did anyone else get this impression?

Not intended as opposition or antithesis to your post, more as a supplement, as I agree with some parts. I would include the following when discussing the issue...

Politicians who pander and exploit blacks trading enabling entitlements for votes to remain in power

Activists and leaders who take advantage of situations like this to further their brand

Stop identifying athletes and entertainers as the example of successfully escaping despair, rather than focusing on the average middle class worker, doctor, lawyer and entrepreneur as the template for success

Stop labeling black voices of reason like Bill Cosby and Ben Carson as Uncle Toms who've been brainwashed by whites when they are critical of the black community or point out what can be changed from within

Probably most important, focus one's energy on regaining traditional family structure with fathers in the home that give love and support that coincide with discipline, rather than counting on street lords and police to be the only discipline many kids ever know, which is obviously discipline by limitation and punishment that lacks the nurturing, the structure, and the affection that every child needs to have respect, confidence, and humility.

Bravo!:loveyou:

Charles C. Johnson

15 hours ago via Twitter
Confirmed earlier report that #MichaelBrown had juvenile arrest record involving second degree murder... Working on getting report #Ferguson

:eek: Well, I didn't see THAT coming.

I was thinking maybe drugs and robbery, wow....

Lord help Ferguson when word gets out

Charles C. Johnson

15 hours ago via Twitter
Confirmed earlier report that #MichaelBrown had *muffit snip just on case* Working on getting report #Ferguson

:(
Another shoe drops, if true.

No wonder Crump warned them that they'd be "hearing a lot of things about 'young Michael', but not to let it distract them from the facts." (I think those were his exact words.)

My head is killing me. With leadership giving messages like that, I don't think a seat belt strong enough for this bumpy ride.

There are problems worthy of peaceful protests and change.

Unless the leaders back off and gracefully acknowledge that this case isn't the right time, then we've only gone backwards on the bigger issue, imo.

Thinking about this... how could that be. The family stated they were getting a 2nd autopsy earlier in the week and DOJ corrected their statement to say their autopsy would actually be a 3rd and not the 2nd one. I think DOJ pulled rank and did the 2nd and then Baden did his at the funeral home, before embalming. jmo

Not sure
"Due to the extraordinary circumstances involved in this case and at the request of the Brown family, Attorney General (Eric) Holder has instructed Justice Department officials to arrange for an additional autopsy to be performed by a federal medical examiner. This independent examination will take place as soon as possible. (It was then performed on Monday.) Even after it is complete, Justice Department officials still plan to take the state-performed autopsy into account in the course of their investigation."

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/08/19/3331195_lets-hope-third-autopsy-on-brown.html?rh=1

An independent federal autopsy was announced Sunday, and Attorney General Eric Holder said it was performed Monday.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...ssive-unusual-response-to-michael-brown-case/

bbm Yesterday it was done.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

bbm Sunday baden did his ?

Pardon the links at the bottom it kept sticking em up there!

Ferguson, Mo. police chief Tom Jackson now says that Darren Wilson, the police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown last Saturday, realized after he stopped Brown and a friend in the street that he was responsible for a strong-arm robbery at a convenience store. Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, who is currently heading community relations efforts, confirmed Jackson’s claim telling CNN saying that the chief brought up the new wrinkle in a meeting in the afternoon.

The Washington Post indicate that as a teenager, Wilson was an honor roll student at Charles High School. He lost his mother at age 16.

packed up and left his house so quickly that laundry was left hanging in the backyard.

At least one shot was fired inside the car before the struggle spilled onto the street, where Wilson shot Brown multiple times, according to police

ficer Wilson 'made the connection' between the store hold-up and Brown when he saw a box of cigars in his hands that had been reported stolen.

A male friend of Ferguson cop Darren Wilson said on Tuesday that he played hockey with him for years and had never once seen him get into a fight

'Josie', who would only give her first name but said she was friends with the cop's girlfriend, had her account corroborated by a source who said it matched what Wilson told investigators,CNN reported on Monday.

According to the St Louis Post-Dispatch more than a dozen witnesses have backed up Officer Wilson's report of what happened on August 9.

His house is a $180,000 bungalow with a pool and a basketball hoop in the drive on a sleepy street in a neighborhood that one resident

One eyewitness to the shooting was overheard on video relaying what he saw shortly after the incident, saying that he saw Brown turn towards Wilson and begin moving or running towards him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...say-s-quiet-respectful-guy.html#ixzz3AqdHbiOq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

R

Wow, wow. Wow

http://dailycaller.com

I'm limited as I'm on my phone.

There is a screen cap of the Tweet from christine Byers who is a crime reporter with the st. Louis paper and she is making the assertion of "more than a dozen witnesses back up Wilson's story"

What's disturbing is that this news has been circulating since yesterday and it's not being discussed by MSM?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChristineDByers/status/501556693382094848
http://dailycaller.com

What MB's juvenile record was or wasn't doesn't matter, he is deceased, he no longer exists. IMO

Respectfully, I disagree. I believe it goes to the point that MB was violent, had a violent history, physically attacked a person that day for a box of cigars, and the LE officer's version of events seems more and more likely correct. Also, for me, it gives me greater pause that this LE officer WAS likely saving another citizen from being attacked by a violent person that day.

Can anyone point me to a link with info on the person who was shot and killed amongst this mess the night before last? My husband doesn't believe me (because CNN isn't reporting on it hahahahaa!) and I'm intent on proving him wrong but I can't find anything other than posts here mentioning it. TIA!

shall we now dig into Mr. Brown's parents family history and air all their dirty laundry, check their criminal records, etc?

Shame on the Daily Mail for covering this non angle.

It sounds as if Officer Wilson had some tumultuous things going on in his upbringing. This only makes me feel for him it does not vilify him in my eyes. Perhaps that non relevant family history that is now out there played a role in his wish to become and officer of the law, to protect and serve. I tend to see people who went through tough breaks as a kid and then go on to become public servants as success stories. Not sure why or how any of the released info relates to the shooting that happened, Michael Brown or the circus that came to Ferguson.

I had no idea I could become even more disgusted with the media coverage of this case.

:burn:

:banghead:

Should we feel the same way if the officer had a record of brutality?

This goes not only to the optics, but adds to the surveillance video's giving more plausibility to MB having a propensity towards violence AND likely resisting arrest, knowing that his record would make getting caught for strong armed robbery earn a much bigger penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout