DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My LA reporter buddy tweets:

Charles C. Johnson

15 hours ago via Twitter
Confirmed earlier report that #MichaelBrown had juvenile arrest record involving second degree murder... Working on getting report #Ferguson

Me: Also, MB is not from Ferguson. He is from STL.

moo omo omho and all that jazz

I know many are finding it wrong and distasteful to bring up his juvenile record, but this, if true, is not about shoplifting, or getting caught with pot. 2nd degree murder is a significant charge. We have to see the details though before we condemn him for it. For all we know he was a witness or something.

Could be pretty significant, however, and with the other tweet about the witnesses backing up Wilson's story, there will be more outrage.

oh gal

i kinda expect this - not really different from other cases.

one fact clarification if anybody knows - i read where m.brown lived with his grandmother - is this correct?

I think I read that too, but can't find the link; so, it would just be my opinion. I did find this article about MB's high schools.
"As a freshman, he was in Junior ROTC. His sophomore year he played football. During his junior year, he attended McCluer High School in the neighboring Ferguson-Florissant district[/B] before returning his senior year to Normandy. There, he spent time in a credit recovery program so he could graduate in May."
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_cbafa12e-7305-5fd7-8e0e-3139f472d130.html

I am confused, albeit easily. What relevance does Officer Wilson's mother have to do with anything?

I was thinking that too, IDK and could care less, this is about two adults, (men) no mothers needed.

When Don was asked this morning on cnn why didn't they protest during the day he paused for a second with a funny look on his face and then said well they work during the day. No further comment from me on this.

I'll join you :silenced:

I don't understand the point of bringing in Officer Wilson's Mother's past hx into this discussion. She isn't a part of this imo

I totally agree. Just read your post. I don't see any relevance whatsoever bringing up his family.

I am confused, albeit easily. What relevance does Officer Wilson's mother have to do with anything?

I deleted it! I think childhood is vital to knowing anyones current behaviors - I took it off tho!

What MB's juvenile record was or wasn't doesn't matter, he is deceased, he no longer exists. IMO

By this thinking,Officer Wilsons Mother no longer exists as well. So what she did or did not do doesn't matter.
To me what Officer Wilson did during his life is what is relevant as what Mb did- not parents ,cousins whoever.

It shows that Officer Wilson rose above an undesirable upbringing and became a helpful, productive member of society.

And it puts a glaring spotlight on all the thugs that are taking part in these violent protests.

Either they will see that they could do the same with their lives OR they will continue to live the way they do and blame it on others.

I agree with your post.. Digging into MB past, even though he's dead, will show his character and to me that is important. He was caught on tape robbing a store and it looks like he's bullying the store clerk.

That is what I thought about officers past history too - IMO on both sides, earlier life expericnes mold current belief systems, thoughts, behaviors just IMO -- I deleted it!

Thank you! I concur!

It shows that Officer Wilson rose above an undesirable upbringing and became a helpful, productive member of society.

And it puts a glaring spotlight on all the thugs that are taking part in these violent protests.

Either they will see that they could do the same with their lives OR they will continue to live the way they do and blame it on others.

I'll join you :silenced:

When Don was asked this morning on cnn why didn't they protest during the day he paused for a second with a funny look on his face and then said well they work during the day. No further comment from me on thi

the word "they" in and of itself leaves a bad taste in ones mouth IMO!

I heard this stated as well. Can't find a link ATM

Yeah I saw it in a video this morning, maybe on fox? Baden clearly said the body had already been embalmed and I thought that was odd, since the embalming was almost certainly done at the families request why would they have that done BEFORE they had their own autopsy done???

I think there may have been a reason for that, I am quite sure everyone knew that embalming BEFORE the private autopsy would mess up the results.

But only three bullets were found in the body. The third autopsy, requested by federal authorities, may not be able to resolve the questions, since damage caused by the first and second autopsy may mean the third is compromised.

Another complicating factor is embalming. Brown's body was embalmed after the first autopsy, which may limit the information discernable from the gunshot wounds, as the colour and texture of the body is altered.

http://www.newscientist.com/article...y-unlikely-to-solve-mystery.html#.U_NyFmOWYaA

I have read many reports saying a shot went OFF in the car but not that MB was actually shot.

Linda7NJ posted this while watching NG last night:

Oooh just re watched the part on Nancy where Brown family attorney says..."your gonna probably find out later"

That hand wound came at CLOSE RANGE

She did have a BOMBSHELL!!!

I think he was shot at the car while the struggle was going on.

Little humor break ... Y'all watching last night likely saw yellow-shirted Malik Shabazz, megaphone in hand, roaming the street calling for calm? But did you also notice the unknown little ninja guy dogging his footsteps, putting himself right behind Shabazz as he moved, perhaps to remain out of his line of sight but in full view of cameras? In the beginning of this video, you can see the ninja peeking over Shabazz' shoulder during an interview:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ants-causing-violence-ferguson-andrew-johnson

Yeah I saw it in a video this morning, maybe on fox? Baden clearly said the body had already been embalmed and I thought that was odd, since the embalming was almost certainly done at the families request why would they have that done BEFORE they had their own autopsy done???

I think there may have been a reason for that, I am quite sure everyone knew that embalming BEFORE the private autopsy would mess up the results.

Organs are removed before embalming also, so that would affect results, too.

But, they probably already knew that...

I haven't spent much time on the "live streams" but I was watching last night around midnight and didn't understand what I was seeing. There was a very large LE contingent of various stripes standing in a line off to the right. There was an overwhelmingly white and mostly bored group of media peeps on the sidewalk. There was an AA guy in a yellow shirt, closely trailed by a small AA guy dressed like a ninja, pleading for calm from the relatively small straggle of people, presumably protesters, who seemed docile and completely aimless to me. Has the circus already left town, because I don't sense anything building in Ferguson but a desire for things there to return to normal asap.

I also wondered where everyone went and apparently most of the huge crowd gathered down the street, away from the media. I think they came back up to the area later where it got ugly.

Little humor break ... Y'all watching last night likely saw yellow-shirted Malik Shabazz, megaphone in hand, roaming the street calling for calm? But did you also notice the unknown little ninja guy dogging his footsteps, putting himself right behind Shabazz as he moved, perhaps to remain out of his line of sight but in full view of cameras? In the beginning of this video, you can see the ninja peeking over Shabazz' shoulder during an interview:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ants-causing-violence-ferguson-andrew-johnson

Now that's just funny right there :giggle:

And seeing Malik Shabazz just made me remember he was interviewed on CNN yesterday saying he was going to get the protesters to stop protesting.

Charles C. Johnson

15 hours ago via Twitter
Confirmed earlier report that #MichaelBrown had juvenile arrest record involving second degree murder... Working on getting report #Ferguson

Me: Also, MB is not from Ferguson. He is from STL.

moo omo omho and all that jazz
Whoa, what?

Charles C. Johnson

15 hours ago via Twitter
Confirmed earlier report that #MichaelBrown had juvenile *muffet snip*...
Whoa, what?

I Googled and found several references and his tweet. He says he's confirmed the report and is filling the FOIA this morning.

Something tells me that the PD and judge, maybe, who was lambasted by the DOJ and activists for releasing the surveillance video is going to be scared witless about giving out a juvie record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout