MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stories about Canada being so much safer ... Not a lot of murders, shootings ....isn't true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's true where I live. Maybe this other poster lives in a rough neighborhood. We do have some of those, like every province/country. Overall, our gun deaths are inarguably a fraction of those in the USA, even on a per capita basis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was that his dad or an attorney? They were so combative! Just rewound it, it was Mosley and James Williams attorney for Michael Brown's friend (it said on screen). I haven't seen him but he was angry!

Holy crap.....judge Jeannine Ps show I can't even describe it.

Had on DJs lawyer, and I think MBs dad.

Quickly went south, and she ended the segment.

Hoping video will go up

Also Baden will be on as well.

It's true where I live. Maybe this other poster lives in a rough neighborhood. We do have some of those, like every province/country. Overall, our gun deaths are inarguably a fraction of those in the USA, even on a per capita basis.

That's what I hear.

Must be nice.

I think everyone here knows a murder victim...or someone injured by a gun.

Well, one person does not agree with me, lol. You surely don't claim to represent all of BC? At any rate, what part do you disagree with? Does BC have trigger happy cops? Or do most perps manage to be successfully arrested without.gunfire here? My experience as someone who grew up and lived most of my life here is the latter.

There have been cases from time to time when drug addicts or mentally disturbed individuals have been shot or died while being subdued in Vancouver. I imagine it happens in most other North American cities from time to time as well. Usually those sorts of cases do not make national headlines since activists can't weave a racism line into those stories, and the general public is a lot less sympathetic to addicts/crazy people due to having to interact with them on the street/transit/etc.

Holy crap.....judge Jeannine Ps show I can't even describe it.

Had on DJs lawyer, and I think MBs dad.

Quickly went south, and she ended the segment.

Hoping video will go up

Also Baden will be on as well.

I almost turned it during Judge Jeanine's opening rant. But that was awesome, Dorian's lawyer did not like the questions. deflect, deny, lie, then try to get that other guy to answer for him, lol. Baden on now.

Dr Baden on, hopefully he will clear some of this up! He said shots were on front of body "if he's in the anatomical position" (I guess that means laying flat)
No neck injuries to neck were seen- they looked for that at autopsy. No injuries on hand.

There have been cases from time to time when drug addicts or mentally disturbed individuals have been shot or died while being subdued in Vancouver. I imagine it happens in most other North American cities from time to time as well. Usually those sorts of cases do not make national headlines since activists can't weave a racism line into those stories, and the general public is a lot less sympathetic to addicts/crazy people due to having to interact with them on the street/transit/etc.

You think people are less sympathetic to the mentally ill or drug addicted in Canada than in the USA? I would wholeheartedly disagree with that! Dying while being subdued, while tragic, is much different than being shot. Usually, it is not the police actions but the effect of certain drugs that causes suspects to die while being subdued.

Baden ~ no neck injuries on Brown

Anyone watching Judge Jeanine?
State Senator and Mosley on. Dr. B coming up. Fox News

Did you see the segment with Dorians lawyer.....

Idk if I can post what was said....it was a hot mess actually. I will keep refreshing to see if vid goes ip

can someone tell me what station is being watched? TIA

The stories about Canada being so much safer ... Not a lot of murders, shootings ....isn't true?

Canada is relatively safe, but that does not mean that LE are soft. Part of having a safe community is that LE are proactive in controlling and/or removing threatening or disruptive individuals. Police here do not back down in a confrontation.

can someone tell me what station is being watched? TIA

Fox. I think she's done with this topic...

In addition to no bodies on neck, he also said, MB wouldn't necessarily have marks on his hands from punching. He doesn't believe the orbital fracture "rumor"

All Baden has seen is the body.

I hope Dr. Case, StL County ME, checked MB's knuckles for swelling. If Baden did so, wouldn't he have mentioned there was no swelling indicating MB hit DW, instead of saying simply, "There was no sign of a struggle"?

Dr Baden on, hopefully he will clear some of this up! He said shots were on front of body "if he's in the anatomical position" (I guess that means laying flat)
No neck injuries to neck were seen- they looked for that at autopsy. No injuries on hand.

Idk if I can post what was said....it was a hot mess actually. I will keep refreshing to see if vid goes ip

Dang it :gaah: TV was high jacked for XBox. I should have said no.

OMG you must paraphrase at least!
I can't wait till midnight to watch the rerun!

I don't think anything that MB did was okay. I don't think anyone does but at this point he did not deserve the death penalty for it. That is where I think the rub is for most of us.
I think that MB was not a choir boy but I at this point I have a lot of trouble with this shooting.

But the cop is A PERSON too. Did he deserve to be punched in the face, and have his own weapon pointed at him? Doesn't he have the right to defend himself against attack? He is a human being, with a family to go home to. People are acting like he is a robot with a weapon or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18