GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe people are misinterpreting what a trust fund is. It does not necessarily mean that he has access to this money now.
We don't know how it is set up or if it for him only.

I would think that the school/police would interview the kids that he had in class to see if anything inappropriate was said or done.

I don't think the PD could move in that direction unless parents made reports to the school and then the school is legally obligated to report to law enforcement. Parents would have to consent to having their children interviewed. If that occurred then I could see this maybe being part of the prosecution in regards to a character witness testimony??

But we all saw how effective character witness testimony was in Casey Anthony's case... :facepalm:

OK here is my thing. He kidnapped Owens on Angie housman s birthday. Her birthday is Feb 18, Angie got kidnapped on Nov. 18, Owens birthday is august 18. Both girls same age and kinda look alike. Both are Missouri cases. I did contact the Springfield missouri police department to have them see if he had anything to do with angie case.

Hmmmm Very interesting. Either its a strange coincidence or if the both cases are tied back to him then the perp may have a thing about the 18th.

Angie Birthday is...........on 2/18
Perp kidnaps Hailey.......on 2/18
Hailey Birthday is..........on 8/18
Angie kidnapped by ??..on 11/18

If he was choosing a victim with the birthday of the 18th i suppose he could have found out her birthday from his work at the school even though i think she attended a different school.

The way he was patrolling up and down same street does make you wonder.

I am so confused as to why people want him to have to use his money. You want him to be able to afford a team of hotshot lawyers? Why?

OK here is my thing. He kidnapped Owens on Angie housman s birthday. Her birthday is Feb 18, Angie got kidnapped on Nov. 18, Owens birthday is august 18. Both girls same age and kinda look alike. Both are Missouri cases. I did contact the Springfield missouri police department to have them see if he had anything to do with angie case.

Also, there are 3 months between November 18th and February 18th, and 3 months between August 18th and November 18th.

I wonder if the number 3 has any significance to him, and if there have been, or would have been, other victims?

Just rambling thoughts on the numbers ... MOO

It's important to teach children that Stranger Danger situations involve NOT just strangers offering them candy or enticing them with puppies, but also involve those Strangers skillfully using tactics that play on the technologies and values relevant to their own life--('hey, I need your cellphone help' or, 'one ought always to be kind, helpful, and respectful of others--especially adults.') This is a far trickier conversation to have with children than "always say no to candy from strangers." I would think the easiest way to communicate this would be to show them this non-scary, but extremely powerful video:

Investigation: Watch what happens when a stranger asks three kids for directions

Just heard that police found child *advertiser censored* images on his computer. Per KSPR on Facebook.

Are you all sitting down?

Court finds Craig Wood has 1 million dollars in a trust fund, still requests public defender

http://fox4kc.com/2014/02/21/court-...in-trust-fund-still-requests-public-defender/

I'd rather see the family receive this money via a civil lawsuit than a dirty defense attorney -- even if that means the state has to pay. An attorney would take that million and use up every dime.

I realize money does not replace a child, nor does it buy happiness -- but it will go to the right people eventually.

Just my opinion.

Mel

Sorry to keep posting single comments: reading Facebook and the group Missouri Citizen Militia has stated that Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting her candle light vigil Saturday at 8:00 at Commercial and Campbell and the group plans to be there.

Sorry to keep posting single comments: reading Facebook and the group Missouri Citizen Militia has stated that Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting her candle light vigil Saturday at 8:00 at Commercial and Campbell and the group plans to be there.

I know this group is crazy… and I've often heard about them protesting at soldier's funerals… and I assumed that they were protesting the war or something.

What on earth would they claim to be protesting in a situation like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios