GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WBC also likes to cause confrontation so they can sue. It is all about the $$$.

Per Facebook, their Twitter account supposedly states that Hailey's death was punishment from God for the Mizzou player coming out earlier this month.

Westboro is such a small group/family yet gets huge coverage in the press because of their announcements that they will protest at funerals of people like Hailey and little girl who was killed when Rep. Gabby Giffords was shot. One hateful man and his children who think God is punishing society for tolerating homosexuality. They get all the press, then maybe have a couple of people show up at most or don't even show. Generally, anti-WBC people are able to block their access to the funeral route.

I thought it was very funny when the new owners across the street from them painted the house in rainbow.

There was blood on his shirt during the interview? WTH did he take to the laundry mat if it wasn't the clothes he was wearing?

Documents: more details of neighbor who tried to help; search of home where abducted girl was slain finds child *advertiser censored*

The warrant also says officers noticed bleach in several rooms in the home and that the sheets and pillows were not on Wood’s bed.

I guess we know what he took to the laundry mat. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What a terrible heartbreaking case this is, as are all child murders are of course.
It is very similar in many ways to the April Jones case which I followed very closely as I myself was brought up in a small Welsh village, similar to April, and all the kids in the village were always out and about playing even from a very young age.
Apart from the fact that Mark Bridger knew April, this case is very similar in the way that Bridger had no previous form relating to child assault, kidnapping or anything like that, he was in his mid forties when committing the heinous crime of kidnapping and murdering little April. He was seen by witnesses and he knew it but still continued to take April in his vehicle then assault and murder her. Child *advertiser censored* was found on his computer. He also pleaded not guilty to the crime.
I believe that it is unusual for men to suddenly start to commit this sort of crime at this relatively late stage of life, I wonder what made them change, do you think that when they start to look at child *advertiser censored* (a strange thing to do in any event) that it somehow changes their brain/mentality ?
Also as an aside question, don't know much about this Westboro church, why would they be protesting at a vigil for a murdered child and what are they protesting about ?

Fred Phelps and Westboro are, in my opinion, just hateful people. There is a tweet at the link below that says they are protesting at the vigil because Hailey '...died for Missouri's sins...' There is no logic in this but they will not be welcome. There are several groups committed to block him from the vigil.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/217201911817881/217699541768118/?comment_id=217705338434205

Documents: more details of neighbor who tried to help; search of home where abducted girl was slain finds child *advertiser censored*

Carlos Edwards and wife Michelle of West Lombard Street had been identified by authorities as neighbors who tried to stop the 10-year-old’s abduction as it happened and quickly got information to the police. The new search documents say Michelle also “began to knock on doors trying to locate the girl’s family.”

Michelle was able to find out where Hailey lived after seeing “a young boy outside” and describing “the abducted girl to the boy.” He told Michelle the description matched his sister and took Michelle to Hailey’s neighbor home on Page Street, the documents say.

Also:

The question of whether Wood is eligible for a public defender will be addressed in a court hearing at 9 a.m. on March 19.

Those search warrant documents just break my heart, especially reading about the officers opening up the storage container and finding poor Hailey.

I cannot get over the incredible foresight of Mr and Mrs Edwards. They noticed and remembered all the right things. If they had not be wise enough to get that license plate number, Hailey might still be missing, and the trail might not have led to Wood, at least as quickly as it did. Stranger abductions are often so mysterious and witness accounts so hazy--this one was so different. Sorry the end result couldn't have been different for this sweet girl, but I am glad her family has closure and also that their lives did not have to be scrutinized in the desperate scouring of any clue into her disappearance (in any unsolved case, this seems to happen to some degree). Hugs to her family.

This may be way off topic....I know a soldier that was on a "dating" type site, signed in as a girl and somehow got the women to send him pics of themselves naked. He kept them in a binder. And all the women he dated and had intimate relations with he had pics of them also in a binder. I wonder if Mr. Woods was on any dating sites in the area.

There was blood on his shirt during the interview? WTH did he take to the laundry mat if it wasn't the clothes he was wearing?

In the probable cause section of the search warrant, an officer stated that in the southeast bedroom he saw a bed with unknown stains on the pillows and mattress, and the bedding had been removed.

I'm assuming the bedding is part of what CW took to the laundromat.

I am reminded of :heartbeat: Jessica Ridegway's :rose: last words while she was tied up to the bed. She asked ARS if she would ever see her mother again.

He lied to her and told her yes.

I am reminded of :heartbeat: Jessica R's :rose: last words while she was tied up to the bed. She asked ARS if she would ever see her mother again.

Oh, my. Tears.

I am reminded of :heartbeat: Jessica Ridegway's :rose: last words while she was tied up to the bed. She asked ARS if she would ever see her mother again.

He lied to her and told her yes.

:tears:

Carlos Edwards and wife Michelle of West Lombard Street had been identified by authorities as neighbors who tried to stop the 10-year-old’s abduction as it happened and quickly got information to the police. The new search documents say Michelle also “began to knock on doors trying to locate the girl’s family.”

Michelle was able to find out where Hailey lived after seeing “a young boy outside” and describing “the abducted girl to the boy.” He told Michelle the description matched his sister and took Michelle to Hailey’s neighbor home on Page Street, the documents say.

Also:

The question of whether Wood is eligible for a public defender will be addressed in a court hearing at 9 a.m. on March 19.

Why would her brother take Michelle to a neighbors house and not his own house.?

Ok, without me going back over everything, if he grabbed her just before 5:00pm and the police were at his residence at 8:00, accounting for drive time and him going to the laundry, this means that he was with her in his house for almost 2 hours. Right? And the warrant stated that there was blood pooling under her in the tub. Floor still wet. Hate to say it, but I think the stains on the mattress is from her. sick to my stomach. I know its sad to say that i hope she was just shot and nothing else happened but the time frame is there. Sick guy.

Why would her brother take Michelle to a neighbors house and not his own house.?

Maybe mom wasn't home and that was where they go in the evening before she comes home? Or was the mom at the neighbors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98