GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would her brother take Michelle to a neighbors house and not his own house.?

I don't know where that came from, in the interview with mom she said that Hailey's brother was at his Grandma's house when Hailey was abducted.

Hi, what is a Mizzou player?

Michael Sam played football for Missouri and came out as gay (well, he had already come out to many, including his team) - but it went way public in recent weeks.

The search warrant reads pictures but that link says this:

The search warrant also says police found a 3-ring binder with child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/accused-killer-makes-first-appearance-in-court/21051620_24599206

It's sick and absolutely disgusting but not surprising. I hope to God he didn't take photos of Hailey as a keepsake. I hope they find out where these photos came from and who took them. There will be children in these photos that need saved from abuse. I wonder if they are students at the school or if he took them somewhere else or if someone else gave him them. The parents at the school he worked in must feel sick to the stomach and wonder if he abused any of their children.

This entire tragedy seems very off to me!

Is this man a Pedophile?
Or
Is there a different motive?

Was he offered money to take a child? He has access!

If he is a pedophile this is NOT the first time I don't think he would have gone thru his entire life not touching a child.

He has not moved around.
PPL that know him are shocked.
Hes a teacher!
Hes in a band!

Just because hes never married means nothing!

Many men with aspergers are smart and can become teachers but remain unmarried they are loners so there are many explanations for that.

Something just seems off in all this.

:seeya: Someone just posted up thread that a notebook of child *advertiser censored* was found at this Y&&(^%$%*^&* s house. :banghead:
I feel in my stomach that he's hurt other children. I hope all child missing persons from that area are reinvestigated.

This reminds me of joseph duncan. UGH

This may be way off topic....I know a soldier that was on a "dating" type site, signed in as a girl and somehow got the women to send him pics of themselves naked. He kept them in a binder. And all the women he dated and had intimate relations with he had pics of them also in a binder. I wonder if Mr. Woods was on any dating sites in the area.

I doubt he's been in a relationship with an adult for a long time.

Wood was two years ahead of Jeff Ward at Marshfield High but they became friends in the mid 1980s, when they started a rock band together.

"I got to know him through music," said Ward, co-owner of Priority Pest Control in Springfield. "He was actually very intelligent. He had a steady girlfriend (at the time) and was a typical, athletic-type guy."

Ward said Wood never married or had children and didn't mention a girlfriend when they saw each other recently.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/20/missouri-missing-girl-accused-killer/5655831/

Anyone know what the next step is in the legal process??? Nothing until March 19th? (Sorry, I am really new with this stuff)

Her poor family. How horrific for them to be able to read the contents of the search warrant - including the inventory found... heartbreaking!

Michael Sam played football for Missouri and came out as gay (well, he had already come out to many, including his team) - but it went way public in recent weeks.

:blushing: thanks AzPistonGirl. I didn't know what a Mizzou was , :blushing:

:seeya: Someone just posted up thread that a notebook of child *advertiser censored* was found at this Y&&(^%$%*^&* s house. :banghead:
I feel in my stomach that he's hurt other children. I hope all child missing persons from that area are reinvestigated.

This reminds me of joseph duncan. UGH

When this first broke, I really thought that this was his first actual kidnapping/murder, because it was just sloppy the way he went about it. After reading those search warrants, I believe that I was way, way wrong. This guy has been hiding his horrible, evil, disgusting hobbies in plain sight, imo. I have a feeling that not everyone thought he was a "nice guy", either - all that stuff in his home and nobody had any questions? He was on perfect behavior all this time? Nope. Someone saw, heard, suspected something during all of these years, they had to have. IMO, though.

Breaks my heart :(

Why would her brother take Michelle to a neighbors house and not his own house.?
But do we know this was Hailey's brother they are talking about? Maybe it was just another boy who thought the description matched his sister. The mom definitely said in the interview that he was at the grandmother's house and she made it seem like he didn't know that anything had happened to his sister at all.

How long will the autopsy report take to be made public?

You never see where women keep naughty pics/tapes. what is up with some men!

When this first broke, I really thought that this was his first actual kidnapping/murder, because it was just sloppy the way he went about it. After reading those search warrants, I believe that I was way, way wrong. This guy has been hiding his horrible, evil, disgusting hobbies in plain sight, imo. I have a feeling that not everyone thought he was a "nice guy", either - all that stuff in his home and nobody had any questions? He was on perfect behavior all this time? Nope. Someone saw, heard, suspected something during all of these years, they had to have. IMO, though.

Breaks my heart :(

Oh I know hon...my heart is torn apart too.
After following this type crime for a few years, you'd almost think it wouldn't be as shocking.... But it always is.
I want to keep my grandchildren and great nieces safe and yes overly protected.

Man to plead not guilty in Missouri girl's kidnap, murder - defense

I know some people were asking about his million dollar trust fund and wondering what his parents did for a living:

Wood's parents, J and G Wood, live in Ash Grove, Missouri, just outside of Springfield. JW is a retired teacher and his wife a nurse, according to a statement Passanise issued on their behalf Thursday night.

----
While I was looking through the public records, I noticed that his parents have a trust in place with their names. I think they transferred real estate in to it. It is possible that they have their estate planning set up so that there is a trust set up for CMW AFTER their death. If that's the case then he more than likely cannot touch any of that money. So he makes $17k a year, his dad co-owns his house, he drives his dad's truck... Anyone else get the feeling that this man probably gets everything handed to him? Hopefully he gets handed a death sentence on a silver platter.

But do we know this was Hailey's brother they are talking about? Maybe it was just another boy who thought the description matched his sister. The mom definitely said in the interview that he was at the grandmother's house and she made it seem like he didn't know that anything had happened to his sister at all.

Or maybe the neighbor is the grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid