GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Federal prosecutor Larry Ferrell said today in a federal courtroom that Clay Waller confessed to killing his estranged wife Jacque Waller, who authorities have been looking for since June 1.
Ferrell said Waller made the confession to his father."

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1760624.html

Let's hope he tells where she is now.

Federal prosecutor: Clay Waller confessed to murder of estranged wife
Thursday, September 8, 2011 ~ Updated 12:13 PM

Southeast Missourian

Federal prosecutor Larry Ferrell said today in a federal courtroom that Clay Waller confessed to killing his estranged wife Jacque Waller, who authorities have been looking for since June 1.
Ferrell said Waller made the confession to his father.

Poor Jacque! It was like handwriting on the wall, but...

I do wish that other LE agencies would be as tough with interrogations as this one was. It was great that they put him behind bars. I just know that there are other wimps out there that would confess too if they had been put behind bars as quickly - or at the very least, interrogated thoroughly before they "slip away".

I hope that he will give her a proper burial now and "confess" where he put her.

Prayers for Jacque's family!

"Federal prosecutor Larry Ferrell said today in a federal courtroom that Clay Waller confessed to killing his estranged wife Jacque Waller, who authorities have been looking for since June 1.

I wonder if his father turned him in, or if he was tape recorded telling his father?? Please, Clay, do the only repectful thing you can do now, please tell her family where her body is so that they can say goodbye. Please allow this grieving family the peace of burying her; and the ability to visit her grave.

Unless they offer him some "deal" I don't think he'll ever tell where she is and probably deny he killed her. He has a lot of HATE in his heart and wants revenge. This might be his revenge against her family.....never tell.

He also might be stupid or vain enough to think they can't charge him of murder without her body. Wrong!

He may try to get a plea hopefully and give more info. This type of man is a woosss and a coward. I hope the DA entices him with a plea so she can be found. Doesn't mean they will follow through. It's so rare a father will step up and do the right thing. Clay Waller will suffer no matter what and I say good.
My condolences to both sides of the family.

I hope he tell for the shake of the triplets. It going to be bad enough growing up knowing your father murder your mother...but also knowing he never told what he did to her. :(

Me neither. I never know when they say "large frame" if they mean size of the person or bone size. Broad shoulders, broad hips or heavier weight.

From the pictures I saw of Jacque she didn't look large in either way to me so I thought I would ask someone who knew.

That seems to rule her out. Thank God

Well, think of the frame of a house or other type of structure. The frame is what determines the size of the structure. I consider a person's frame as the bone structure. Large bones make a larger person.
However, 5'2" is pretty short. Probably not a large framed woman.

Wowzer! This DA is confident. Smells like evidence to me!

The way a detective friend of ours explained it to me is that LE names a suspect only when and if they have enough evidence to arrest and charge the person, and enough to at least have a prayer of winning at trial.

He said the reason they don't immediately arrest in those circumstances is because every DA wants enough evidence that they can be confident of winning the case at trial.

So, they'll name a person as a suspect, and they're prepared that if the person tries to run, they'll arrest and charge them. But what they're waiting for otherwise is to collect more evidence to increase that confidence level of a successful prosecution, which is what we want them to do - we don't want perps walking free.

So... when I see a named suspect, personally, I am fully convinced the person committed the crime.

Good job, LE and DA!

If they've got enough evidence to charge someone, they can build the case while the person is in jail. Judges will usually set a high enough bond that it assures the accused won't get out, or no bond at all if it's a murder case. Most LE want to get them arrested and charged as soon as possible, because there is always that chance of the person taking off and going into hiding. They can continue gathering evidence all the way up to the trial if they want to.
When they publicly call someone a suspect, they're usually pretty confident that they've got their man... or woman. The term POI is pretty neutral, and it keeps them from getting into hot water if someone is wrongfully accused and it turns out they didn't do it. Any detective will tell you that a POI can also be someone who they believe has information that would help the case. It's not necessarily someone suspected of the crime.

Unless they offer him some "deal" I don't think he'll ever tell where she is and probably deny he killed her. He has a lot of HATE in his heart and wants revenge. This might be his revenge against her family.....never tell.

He also might be stupid or vain enough to think they can't charge him of murder without her body. Wrong!

Yes, but locating her body would be a BIG boost to the case against him. Unless they can show evidence that she is dead, it might be hard to win a case. It has been done, but my understanding is they have had pretty solid proof the person is dead and was murdered.
Sounds like the father told them what his son said, good for him! But he needs to confess to LE, and sign the statement. Just his father's word is not going to hold up in court.

why would this come out now? Is the father going to be a witness for the pt? or could this be a little heat put on him to confess?

I hope he tell for the shake of the triplets. It going to be bad enough growing up knowing your father murder your mother...but also knowing he never told what he did to her. :(

That is so true and deserve to know where she is buried. To be able to go to the grave. A big part of their life is gone. The 2 most important people in their lives are gone. If he is any kind of father at all he needs to tell for the sake of his children.

I wonder how much investigation is going into the bank robberies and murder(s) that she wrote about in her diary on her work computer. Her words may help to solve other crimes hopefully

It was in federal court today that Assistant US Attorney Larry Ferrell said that Clay Waller admitted to his own father that he killed his wife, Jacque, and dumped her body in a hole.

"It wasn't any big shock to us. We've known about this for two and a half months," said Stan Rawson, Jacque's father.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/275799/3/Clay-Waller-confesses-murder-to-his-own-father

:( Rest in peace lovely lady :rose:

images

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487