GUILTY MO - Jennifer Rothwell, 28, pregnant, murdered, St. Louis County, 12 Nov 2019 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Group gathers in Creve Coeur to honor memory of Jennifer Rothwell

I found this part sad............"Except for one co-worker, those attending the vigil in Millennium Park said they did not know Rothwell, whose husband has been charged with killing her. However, they had seen coverage of her killing and wanted to pay their respects on what would have been her 29th birthda

Group gathers in Creve Coeur to honor memory of Jennifer Rothwell

I found this part sad............"Except for one co-worker, those attending the vigil in Millennium Park said they did not know Rothwell, whose husband has been charged with killing her. However, they had seen coverage of her killing and wanted to pay their respects on what would have been her 29th birthda
I think it's more likely that her friends did not want to talk to the media. It was her friends that arranged the vigil for her 29th birthday according to Kmov/4.

Police ID body found in Lincoln County as Jennifer Rothwell

Jennifer would have celebrated her 29th birthday on Nov. 20, 2019.

[...]

An obituary posted online said she passed away on Nov. 11. Jennifer and Beau got married in September 2015. She worked as a process engineer at DuPont.

‘She enjoyed traveling, playing games with friends and family, and celebrating life. Most importantly, Jennifer loved spending holidays and birthdays with her family. She was a loving daughter, sister, niece, cousin and friend. She will be deeply missed,’ It said on her obituary.

Jennifer Rothwell's body was found days before she would have celebrated her 29th birthday

I am surprised they even mentioned the husband
At this point in the investigation of JR’s murder, it’s important that she is presented as the victim that she was— killed by her husband. Omitting him from the obituary could lead to speculation they were estranged. For the rest of his life he will be known as a wife killer.

I recently had this conversation with a retired judge about a murdered wife by her husband on a cruise ship.

MOO

I’d taken a break from WS. I heard about this case via Nancy Grace’s podcast. It breaks my heart. I’m curious what her husband’s reason for murdering Jennifer is going to be. Likely, a lie, but I’m still curious. Prayers for strength and peace to Jennifer’s family and friends.:(
jmo

More from the article...
St. Louis County woman was pregnant when she was murdered, source says

Preliminary findings from the autopsy show the 28-year-old suffered blunt force injuries to her head, according to the source. But toxicology results and other tests are still pending, so a final cause of death has not been determined.

[...]

Missouri law allows St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell to seek murder charges in connection with the death of a fetus.

[...]

Based on text messages, detectives believe Beau Rothwell was having an affair, according to the source.

[...]

On Monday, detectives searched a four-mile stretch of Highway 61 in Troy, Missouri, for about six hours before finding Jennifer Rothwell’s body about 20 yards off the shoulder in a wooded area. Detectives found her naked body partially covered with branches and brush, according to the source.

[...]

Friends said nothing seemed amiss at a trivia fundraiser the couple attended Nov. 9 at St. Mary’s High School for the SouthSide Early Childhood Center.

[...]

Beau Rothwell has no prior convictions, police said. [...]

St. Louis County police had not responded to any calls for service to the Rothwell home in the past five years.

I’d taken a break from this site for a while. I tend to be a lurker mostly. But sometimes I’m inspired to come back and this case has kept me here again. I check every morning and throughout the day for developments. This latest is so sad. I’m sure none of us are surprised and some even predicted this was the case, but an affair, a pregnancy, and the murder of Jennifer and her unborn baby... some people are truly monsters. My thoughts are with all those that loved Jennifer and even those that loved Beau. I can’t imagine the feeling you would have as a parent knowing your son grew up and killed his wife and unborn baby. So sad all around. :(

OMG this makes me so mad. I wondered if she may have been pregnant when he murdered her. So he has taken two lives, and for what, an affair? I don't have words. I wonder who the other person involved was. I hope they are completely innocent in all of this.

I’m also surprised this case isn’t attracting more traffic.
These are stations out of St. Louis County and even they have very few views in relation. It’s really sad. Are we becoming a bit calloused to hearing such evil in the world all the time? Is there so much of it where we can’t even keep up with the very world around us now?:
Friend stunned by murder accusation against Beau Rothwell
Timeline: Police believe they found the body of a woman who disappeared nearly a week ago
Group gathers to remember Jennifer Rothwell on her 29th birthday

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back