MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is what finally nails his butt to the wall. I don't think they will find Jessica alive.

I hope they find her remains so Kylr Yust can be in prison for the rest of his life. I have no doubt he killed Kara.

JMO

To allegedly be seen by the same person that KK was last seen by so many years ago is....wow. (does my sentence make any sense??)

It makes perfect sense. One has to wonder why her boyfriend, or anyone for that matter, would leave any female alone with this creep!

Side note: wtf is he naked in that mirror pic? Who posts stuff like that?! So weird...

People with over inflated egos post those kind of trashy photo's. It's pretty obvious he sure is into himself. Has he been located or is he 'missing' too?

I read that he showed up to work on Friday drunk and was sent home. He had scratches on his face, which he dismissed when coworkers asked about them (no one knew Jessica was missing at that point).

From everything I've read, he's been in hiding since word got out that Jessica is missing.

Link?

Hopefully he will lead LE to her...pray that she's unharmed.

Thanks. I hadn't caught up on the thread before I posted. It's sad to even think about cutting this guy a deal in exchange for leading the authorities to both of these young ladies location, but my mind has already gone there.
Me too, Cubby. Unfortunately, me too 😢

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I did not follow Kara's case. I see her thread on WS is four pages long. Can anyone give us a quick summary of her case here? Please!

Thread 1 for Kara is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?50105-MO-Kara-Kopetsky-17-Belton-4-May-2007-1

Thank you!

Kara disappeared from Belton, MO (which is a suburb of KC) on May 4, 2007. She walked to school that morning, she did not drive at that time. Kara called her mother at around 8 AM and asked her to bring books to school that she had forgotten. She also asked her mother to wash her work clothes for her after school job. At 10:15ish, Kara got into a verbal argument with a teacher and left the classroom. She was seen on a school security camera walking down a hallway and, if I am remembering correctly, was seen leaving the school premises at about 10:30 AM. She never made it home or to her job. The Belton PD figured she had run away. Her family didn't think that was the case considering she asked her mom to bring her the books and wash her work clothes. She left behind her makeup, debit card, iPod, a brand new carton of cigarettes, etc. Stuff that her family says she would have taken with her if she was running away. A week or two before Kara disappeared, Kylr kidnapped her from the parking lot of her job, and she had to jump out of the car. He was arrested but released. After that incident, Kara got a restraining order against him, or at least had started the process. It's been so many years with so much info to remember but I think that Kylr cooperated with police and even passed a lie detector test.

That's the gist of Kara's case. If I forgot anything major, hopefully someone will add the info. Kylr got into trouble after this though and actually just got out of prison earlier this year.

Kara disappeared from Belton, MO (which is a suburb of KC) on May 4, 2007. She walked to school that morning, she did not drive at that time. Kara called her mother at around 8 AM and asked her to bring books to school that she had forgotten. She also asked her mother to wash her work clothes for her after school job. At 10:15ish, Kara got into a verbal argument with a teacher and left the classroom. She was seen on a school security camera walking down a hallway and, if I am remembering correctly, was seen leaving the school premises at about 10:30 AM. She never made it home or to her job. The Belton PD figured she had run away. Her family didn't think that was the case considering she asked her mom to bring her the books and wash her work clothes. She left behind her makeup, debit card, iPod, a brand new carton of cigarettes, etc. Stuff that her family says she would have taken with her if she was running away. A week or two before Kara disappeared, Kylr kidnapped her from the parking lot of her job, and she had to jump out of the car. He was arrested but released. After that incident, Kara got a restraining order against him, or at least had started the process. It's been so many years with so much info to remember but I think that Kylr cooperated with police and even passed a lie detector test.

That's the gist of Kara's case. If I forgot anything major, hopefully someone will add the info. Kylr got into trouble after this though and actually just got out of prison earlier this year.

Many thanks!!

Associated Press picked up the story but they don't have anything about an arrest yet. They did have quotes from Jessica's mother I had not seen yet.
Runions received a text from her daughter Wednesday evening and she posted a picture on Facebook Thursday afternoon. The family has heard nothing since then, Runions said.

The two were scheduled to meet at a doctor's office Friday afternoon because Jessica has been recovering since her appendix ruptured two weeks ago.

"That wasn't like her," Runions said. "She needed that doctor's appointment to go back to work. She loves her job."
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...E_MOOL-?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

BBM. It's probably too much to hope for, but is there any chance she suffered from medical complications and is ill someplace but still alive? Given the burned out car, probably not. I just think that is interesting that her appendix ruptured only 2 weeks ago. Was she fully recovered?

Doesn't sound good that she left a party with that creep, her car is found burnt & she's missing. Also, if it's true that he went in to work on Friday drunk with scratches on his face but dismissed them when asked isn't good either. Defensive scratches maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I can think of is that Kara is Still Missing!

I am following Jessica's case because I am local.

To allegedly be seen by the same person that KK was last seen by so many years ago is....wow. (does my sentence make any sense??)
RSBM

Just... wow. I'm aware of Kara Kopetsky's case. Very sad.

Did anyone notice from los' news facebook link that Yust appears to have a long red scratch on his neck ?
Maybe this missing lady will be the link that finds Kara or her remains. :(
Hope Jessica's o.k. ---I wonder if she accidentally stumbled on some info. about Kara and the possible poi freaked ?

Edited to add: This Kyler sounds like a real . Abusing his girlfriends, drug dist., killing cats as well ? People often escalate from killing animals to killing humans, imo.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member