MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kylr Yust, ex-boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky, was arrested for burning Jessica Runions' car. http://on.ksdk.com/2cHcZCc

0ecc1687c5862088c9c23d81cdaebd58.jpg

Is that a large scratch on the right hand side of his neck or part of his neck tattoo?

Edit: I think it's part of his neck tattoo. Seen other old pics of him with the same thing.

Where is Jessica?[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it's part of the tattoo. It's more or less visible in a picture on his Facebook, not linking to it though because there's a minor in the pic with him.

Sorry I just saw link above, it was equipment

The Jackson County Sheriff's Office manually entered Yust's warrant into the system Tuesday when he ignored a judge's order to appear in court on a felony charge he stole equipment from a Kansas City tattoo parlor.

I wanna know what his alibi was for KK, will that change soon? I pay no mind to the fact he past a lie detector. Need to go back and read those threads.
I agree with you! I don't care at all about the polygraph! He seems like a complete psycho. No doubt he can pass them. I want to know what his alibi was.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

WOW.just wow.I knew this day will come.reminds me of V.D.Sloot!
Maybe Kara willfinally get some justice!

I think we should all watch the Kara Kopetsky episode of Disappeared.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;qpRU8vhQeUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRU8vhQeUI[/video]

It was on american netflix when I last had access to that, season 2 ep 13

Yes! I'm about to watch in a few minutes.

Also, I hope my posts from last night about his record were helpful. It's my first time posting something like that. :)

I think the 07 case is from when he strangled his pregnant gf? I'm really not clear on that. I need to go through media links and see what goes with everything. It seems most of you know though.

Also, I hope my posts from last night about his record were helpful. It's my first time posting something like that. :)

I think the 07 case is from when he strangled his pregnant gf? I'm really not clear on that. I need to go through media links and see what goes with everything. It seems most of you know though.

Yes, very helpful. I don't have a knack for looking up records - so much appreciated!

I last watched it about 2 months ago, my God.....
excited about the news cause that guy annoyed me more than V.D.Sloot....I just had this crazy feeling that one day he will mess up again

2007 is when KK disappeared after filing a protective order.

2011 is related to when he strangled his pregnant girlfriend and killed her kittens.

2007 is when KK disappeared after filing a protective order.

2011 is related to when he strangled his pregnant girlfriend and killed her kittens.
THANK YOU! I'm new to this, and watching KK episode now. So he was a minor then?

His mugshot - as posted on KMBC 9 News Kansas City's Facebook page.

kylrmugshot.jpg

Attachments

• kylermugshot.jpg
    kylermugshot.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 142
sure looks like has some marks on his face (and I'm sure I saw a rumour about that on FB)

This is heart breaking! Seeing his mugshot made me so sad for Jessica!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Kansas City but I'm a world away from the suspect in terms of lifestyle. I have nothing much to offer as a local except that Belton and Harrisonville, where I believe Jessica worked, are extreme southeastern suburbs of KC. Both are quite rural. The location where the car was burned is north and in more of an inner suburb. Not sure if that was done for convenience or in an attempt to disassociate the crime from the rural suspect.

It's sickening that Kylr bragged about killing and disposing of GFs per MSM in 2013 and yet Belton PD didn't believe they had enough to charge him. I will be watching developments with interest, and wishing there was more I could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734