MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so shocked he only got 50K cash bond. His grandfather will probably bond him out.

Also can someone link me to something about him professing his love for Jessica that night.

I wouldn't jump on the possible involvement but why would she leave w him after he said that and not with her boyfriend? I stick with not believing it was current but prob past. Also someone said she would have been only 17 when he went to prison but I seriously doubt her being 16 or 17 would have bothered him at all.

Here is one: http://www.kmbc.com/news/partygoer-kylr-yust-said-he-wanted-to-marry-jessica-runions/41686770

I think her boyfriend had already left at that point.

Jessica sounds like a very sweet girl - exactly the type that goes for these kind of jerks, especially the ones that have a broken child inside them. She may have felt responsible for him, or wanted to be sure he got a ride home - she certainly couldn't leave him there. I think she was his ride there as well.

There are interactions on FB that make it look like JR was trying to help him turn his life around. That kind of attention and care is probably what spurred his obsession with her. JMO.

There is a very interesting comment under that article.

Can you give us the time of the comment?

Edit: Nevermind, I just opened it and see there's only one...lol. It is interesting.

Also can someone link me to something about him professing his love for Jessica that night.

I wouldn't jump on the possible involvement but why would she leave w him after he said that and not with her boyfriend? I stick with not believing it was current but prob past. Also someone said she would have been only 17 when he went to prison but I seriously doubt her being 16 or 17 would have bothered him at all.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/partygoer-kylr-yust-said-he-wanted-to-marry-jessica-runions/41686770

Here is one: http://www.kmbc.com/news/partygoer-kylr-yust-said-he-wanted-to-marry-jessica-runions/41686770

I think her boyfriend had already left at that point.

Jessica sounds like a very sweet girl - exactly the type that goes for these kind of jerks, especially the ones that have a broken child inside them. She may have felt responsible for him, or wanted to be sure he got a ride home - she certainly couldn't leave him there. I think she was his ride there as well.

There are interactions on FB that make it look like JR was trying to help him turn his life around. That kind of attention and care is probably what spurred his obsession with her. JMO.
I used to be like this when I was younger. Poor JR. She was probably a very loving person. KY totally would have been my type back in the day before I wised up.

The need to take care of some one...it is amazing how easily that is turned against you by others.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

This case has me all up in my feelings. You know the quote, "she willingly throws herself into the paths of undesirable men"? That was me, through and through-- matter of fact, I've known my husband 18 years and have only been married to him for 5. Why? Because I spent most of my time running around with riff-raff like this guy. Oh boy do I have some stories. I thought I could change them. I thought they needed someone to give them love, warmth, attention.....it never worked. NEVER! 100% of the time, I ended up hurt-- either physically or emotionally (neither are pleasant). It's incredibly sad to see manipulative sociopaths use these beautiful, kind souls and just destroy them. It hits home because I see a lot of myself in this young woman. I pray they find her.

Two things stood out to me from this article:

1. Pregnant then-girlfriend?! Did she have his baby? Was it his baby?
2. Choking her while drunk. Could this also have happened to JR (and KK too?!)

pretty sure they had a baby and there has been child support issues but I'm not 100

I think most of us females can identify with KK or Jess. Kylr is not bad looking. Hes just dumb as dirt, white trash, and crazy as hell.

My own pure speculation:

JR picks up KY from AY's house to go to the party. He's already wasted at whatever time she arrives.

For whatever reason, JR's boyfriend leaves the party early. It could be because of KY's drunken declaration, but maybe not. I can't imagine him leaving JR with KY after he says he loves her and is trying to make babies with her. Unless her boyfriend was really angry, I would think he'd want to stay to protect his girlfriend from another guy's stated interest in her, childhood friend whom he trusts or not.

Maybe the drunken declaration came once the boyfriend left, and KY felt free to admit his feelings. He continued to get more wasted, and was finally kicked out around midnight. By this time, he could've be in a blackout. He acted on his desires and made a move on JR. She might have been shocked and rejected him. In his blackout rage, he snapped and killed her.

How ever the events happened, he was still drunk the next morning when he was sent home from work. That is seriously wasted. Totally MHO.

My questions:

Was it confirmed that KY was at home at any point after midnight? I'm confused about AY's timeline of when KY was home on Thursday evening and Friday early morning.

Has a time frame been stated for when the vehicle was actually torched? I thought it was found after it was the fire destroyed it.

Does Missouri have the death penalty?

TIA.

I've read that her boyfriend wasn't there and didn't know she was going out with him that night. There have been a few Fb comments under different news articles about it.

I've read that her boyfriend wasn't there and didn't know she was going out with him that night. There have been a few Fb comments under different news articles about it.
I was starting to wonder this. Again, I think KY and JR did have some type of relationship...

I just don't think it meant as much to JR as it did to KY.

Of course, something could have happened that was consensual, but he killed her anyway because he gets off on it.

Like with his attack on his ex... it sounded unprovoked.

Though he seems like the kind of guy who has an entourage of women. I am sure he thinks he is love with most of them, because he is emotionally unstable and incapable of understanding love.

The way he made it sound with Katelynn (sp?) was like he gets blinded by rage. It also sounded like he had been harboring guilt before with KK, but now, it seems like he's come to terms with it and gets pleasure out of it.
JMO

The way he made it sound with Katelynn (sp?) was like he gets blinded by rage. It also sounded like he had been harboring guilt before with KK, but now, it seems like he's come to terms with it and gets pleasure out of it.
JMO
In that case, BPD might be a good description of him. He didn't mean to do it, but over time he enjoyed the sense of control. It probably had to do with the anger from the abuse perpetuated against him.

JMO

Sorry I might have missed something but who is katelynn?

I was molested as a child by my Paternal grandfather. God I hate that guy. I've been diagnosed a schizo-affective...

Eeek. I can't believe I'm in the same category as some of these creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000