MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was molested as a child by my Paternal grandfather. God I hate that guy. I've been diagnosed a schizo-affective...

Eeek. I can't believe I'm in the same category as some of these creep.
I thought schizo-affective was an axis I related to bipolar? It is somebody who is both bipolar and schizophrenic?

I was referencing Borderline Personality Disorder, not bipolar to clarify, though he could be both, I guess.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

I was molested as a child by my Paternal grandfather. God I hate that guy. I've been diagnosed a schizo-affective...

And I am sorry that a-hole got ahold of you, btw.

I assume you are not a murderer. ;) in that case, you are not in the same category! Our country has so many stigmas about mental illness. Don't be ashamed of who you are.

I don't know what that experience was like, but I'm sorry it happened. I hope you are healing, and able to have some peace in your life.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes. Schizo/Bipolar.

Some of the things I've read about him just kind of push me towards that direction , OR just a PTSD induced BPD. Bare with me though, I'm just a couple of months from finishing my Psych degree.

Far from a murderer! lol, I do have my outburst but never ever thought about murder!!
I appreciate the nice comments though!

The reminders of it just let me know that I am a stronger and more wise individual because of it.

Sorry I might have missed something but who is katelynn?

I'm going to assume that Caitlin is KY's pregnant ex-girlfriend referred in the different articles. From what I gathered on reading the court dockets, she has a child with him as he was ordered to pay CS. I'm surprised they have not contacted her to see if she couldn't shed some light on how his demeanor was when they were together, or if he in any type of manner acted out then.

The pregnant ex that he choked? Or was that the other ex in one of the previous videos, talking about how she has NO doubt that he's guilty in both cases?

I'm going to assume it is the pregnant ex that he choked, but I don't know for sure.

It says page not found for me.

Caitlyn was a girlfriend they interviewed, but based off of comments I read on facebook the girl that he choked when she was pregnant with his twins was named Candace Matthews. I really hope she speaks with the police. I'm sure she already has, but according to statements she made he also admitted to her what he did to KK. Candace is the one who's kittens he killed

So Caitlyn is the one he asked to take a ride with him after JR's disappearance?

So Caitlyn is the one he asked to take a ride with him after JR's disappearance?

Not from what I understand. I think the one he asked to take a ride with is a completely different person, she asked to remain annonymous

Katelynn is the one from the Crime Watch videos. I think the one he was trying to spend time with before getting arrested is someone that hasn't had their name released.

It is rumored he has 3 kids. I also read the beat up girl miscarried, but if she didn't she was supposedly pregnant with twins.

For the safety and privacy of the other women possibly connected to this flaming piece of trash, I would think it best folks not go posting their names here. JMO.

Kara's parents are amazing. How solid they have been in the case of their missing daughter, when all the signs were there that Kylr is, for lack of a better term- "not right" - the DSM will have a better label for it, and sorry I don't know that label is right now. Here is an older article where it was all painted out several years before another of his love interests had to become involved: http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...mpany-of-attack-victim-from-restraining-order

There has to be a lesson here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member