MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, me too! Confusion seems to be the name of the game with this case. There's another post on JR's mother's FB from the 10th that says that JR was connected to FB around 2PM on the 10th...None of this makes any sense. :gaah:

Very true some is much to be confused about,things have been made a lot more complicated than it needs to be..... In all you have to filter some accounts wether it be msm or social media out of the senario and timelines ... And use good common sense

Would have thought the media would release something on it by now.
I haven't seen anything on it either, I just know when they said his next court appearance was supposed to be. Then again, maybe there was a media blackout. Evening news won't be on here (in KC) for about another 35 minutes. Maybe we'll hear something then.

Very true some is much to be confused about, much has been made a lot more complicated than it needs to be..... In all you have to filter some accounts wether msm or social media out of the senario and timelines ... And use good common sense
I just meant that the posts from her mother's page make no sense given what has been reported.

I can see a big crackdown on media to ensure he gets a fair trial and avoids change of venue - esp if they feel there could be a murder charge at any point.

I just meant that the posts from her mother's page make no sense given what has been reported.

Oh no doubt Iam following what you mean .... You have to filter through it

You are very sleuthy have say believe you can put it in prespective

I can see a big crackdown on media to ensure he gets a fair trial and avoids change of venue - esp if they feel there could be a murder charge at any point.
That's been my feeling too...I saw a comment about a week ago on an article that said that the media seems to be influencing a public witch hunt for KY. If a case can be built with enough evidence to convict, LE would not want anyone to be able to say that the media was too influential on the public so KY wasn't able to get a fair trial. And as much as I want more info to be available, I want this guy locked up for a long time without any chance of parole if he is indeed guilty. If that means we don't get info until a trial is over, then so be it.

Kylr Yust appears in court on charges related to Runions case

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -
On Thursday, Kylr Yust appeared before a judge on charges related to burning the car that belongs to missing 21-year-old Jessica Runions.

<snips>

Inside a Jackson County courtroom on Thursday, the father of Jessica Runions had to be held back as Yust walked in. Yust had to be taken away and brought back into the courtroom. Throughout the hearing Yust appeared calm and collected. The courtroom was packed with people supporting the Runions family, including the family of Kara Kopetsky.

The Yust family was not in the courtroom, however a friend of Yust made it a point to be there. She only identified herself as Jennifer.

&#8220;I think that everybody in court here wants to hurt him or shoot him or be mad at him and I wanted him to see one face that he knew,&#8221; said Jennifer.

Jennifer told 41 Action News Yust texted her the night Jessica Runions disappeared to hangout with her at his grandfathers house.

&#8220;We were texting back and forth about coming over. He was supposedly at his grandfathers house, and wanted to come over and pick him up, and then I told him it was already too late for me,&#8221; said Jennifer.

Yust is only charged with burning Runions' car, and currently faces no other charges in relations to her disappearance. The Kansas City Police Department says they are still investigating her disappearance as a missing persons case. They would not elaborate on their efforts to find Runions, but her family says they have faith in the police investigation.

&#8220;Right now the police have him, the courts have him, he&#8217;s being taken care of,&#8221; said Jessica Runions grandmother Linda Runions.

Yust is due back in court on October 31.

Oh no doubt Iam following what you mean .... You have to filter through it You are very sleuthy have say believe you can put it in prespective
Thank you, I'm sorry, I am trying lol...It's kind of like getting lost in the weeds at times

Kylr Yust appears in court on charges related to Runions case KANSAS CITY, Mo. - On Thursday, Kylr Yust appeared before a judge on charges related to burning the car that belongs to missing 21-year-old Jessica Runions. Inside a Jackson County courtroom on Thursday, the father of Jessica Runions had to be held back as Yust walked in. Yust had to be taken away and brought back into the courtroom. Throughout the hearing Yust appeared calm and collected. The courtroom was packed with people supporting the Runions family, including the family of Kara Kopetsky. The Yust family was not in the courtroom, however a friend of Yust made it a point to be there. She only identified herself as Jennifer. “I think that everybody in court here wants to hurt him or shoot him or be mad at him and I wanted him to see one face that he knew,” said Jennifer. Jennifer told 41 Action News Yust texted her the night Jessica Runions disappeared to hangout with her at his grandfathers house. “We were texting back and forth about coming over. He was supposedly at his grandfathers house, and wanted to come over and pick him up, and then I told him it was already too late for me,” said Jennifer. Yust is only charged with burning Runions' car, and currently faces no other charges in relations to her disappearance. The Kansas City Police Department says they are still investigating her disappearance as a missing persons case. They would not elaborate on their efforts to find Runions, but her family says they have faith in the police investigation. “Right now the police have him, the courts have him, he’s being taken care of,” said Jessica Runions grandmother Linda Runions. Yust is due back in court on October 31.
Good, this means the prosecutor demonstrated enough evidence for probable cause. I'd have to look up court procedure, but I'm pretty sure the October 31 appearance will be a pre-trial conference.

Marking my spot....

Thinking about the families of Runions and Kopetsky. :(

The last three weeks have been almost unbearable for Runions&#8217; family.

&#8220;A bit in describable, like hell,&#8221; said Linda Runions, Jessica&#8217;s grandmother.

She and other people held back Jessica&#8217;s father when Yust was left into the courtroom. Yust was soon removed and the family walked out.

Yust returned minutes later to be scheduled for another hearing, but his presence near them brought out the depth of the Runions&#8217; family pain.

&#8220;It&#8217;s all about Jessica. We want her home, and if he is responsible for that, then just tell us. Tell us something,&#8221; Linda Runions said.
http://www.kmbc.com/article/jessica-runions-father-has-to-be-restrained-in-kylr-yust-hearing/4309358

There has been 2 MSM articles thus far on the court proceedings today

I found one. What I meant is that they aren't going to have any new info regarding evidence or progress on the investigation because of the seal. I expected them to cover it. The video I watched said that her dad had to be restrained when they brought Kylr into the courtroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The case is sealed which means no media

I mean I'm fine with this if that's what it takes to get a result in the case but I can't fathom why search warrant reports were published by the media?

If someone can explain the rationale here to someone in the UK? I also don't see why LE couldn't do a PC if for no other reason than to show they mean business in solving the case.

I mean I'm fine with this if that's what it takes to get a result in the case but I can't fathom why search warrant reports were published by the media?

If someone can explain the rationale here to someone in the UK? I also don't see why LE couldn't do a PC if for no other reason than to show they mean business in solving the case.

The publishing of the search warrants may have had a hand in the seal. Otherwise, I think they sealed it to protect the investigation.

The publishing of the search warrants may have had a hand in the seal. Otherwise, I think they sealed it to protect the investigation.

Right, so you think the seal was a response to the publication of the search warrants? The only thing with that is they came from LE presumably by a legitimate request from the media?

Like I said this is all alien to me and makes zero sense that on the one hand info is shared that just shouldn't (IMO) and on the other LE are totally silent and not talking to the media or doing any public appeals.

Right, so you think the seal was a response to the publication of the search warrants? The only thing with that is they came from LE presumably by a legitimate request from the media?

Like I said this is all alien to me and makes zero sense that on the one hand info is shared that just shouldn't (IMO) and on the other LE are totally silent and not talking to the media or doing any public appeals.

They probably got the search warrant from AY since it was his house they served it at

The case is sealed which means no media

I know the evidence is sealed, however at the time I made the comment no media had reported on what occurred in court today ...which within the hour 2 news articles came out on what occurred... Not that I was expecting media to have evidence from the case to publish.

Agree media should not have any evidence presented out to the public

They probably got the search warrant from AY since it was his house they served it at

Wasnt there 2 search warrants one for AY and one for Edwards ....AY would only have one but not the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee