MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else notice many of the times stated for Thursday have been at 9:30 pm ...

KCTV - 9/21
http://www.kctv5.com/story/33153777/new-details-emerge-on-timeline-of-jessica-runions-disappearance
* JR last texted BF around 9:30 p.m. that night. Jessica's mother attempted to call but received no answer

KCTV - 9/14
http://www.kctv5.com/story/33098487/a-look-inside-the-yust-family-home-police-searched-on-wednesday
* AY last seen KY around 9:30 pm

FOX - 9/13
http://fox4kc.com/2016/09/13/friend-of-missing-raymore-woman-holding-onto-hope/
* A friend who was at the party Thursday said Runions left at about 9:30 p.m

NBC - 9/11
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ing-woman-after-finding-her-burnt-suv-n646476
* Jessica Runions, of Raymore, Mo., was last seen on Thursday night at 9:30 p.m. (10:30 p.m. E.T.) driving the SUV

KCPD - 9/10 - Updated 9/14
http://kcmo.gov/police/media-public...ice-search-for-missing-woman-jessica-runions/
* It was reported she was last seen on Thursday, 9/8/16, at approximately 9:30 p.m.

Interesting. Well KY can't be in 2 places at once. Was grandfather at the party? I don't think so. KY was either leaving his gpa's house at 9:30 or leaving the party with Jessica...but then later witness statements say he didn't leave the party until after midnight.

She said Yust drank throughout the night and became extremely loud.

She said at one point, Yust was accidentally locked out of the party and became belligerent.

“Everything was fine, but after that happened, he just went kind of insane, and then he went back to being fine,” the woman said.

She said he also poured out drunken feelings for Runions.

"He was kind of slurring a little bit but he was telling me how he really loved her and he wants to marry her and he's like, 'I'm trying to have kids with her,'" the woman said.

After Yust became loud just before midnight, the host of the party told him to leave.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/witness...rent-at-party-where-woman-disappeared/3859725

Also, I find it curious that the only interview we have from someone at the party was someone who didn't know Jessica and had only met KY "a few times" before. Where are all the interviews from her friends and his friends?

IMO ... The 9:30 pm timeline has been pushed into alot of the news reports that all vary
In the nights events.

Do feel comfortable that the text occured around that time as that can easily be founded
From JR's BF phone.

Were all in hope that KY coughs up where JR is .... How likely that is IDK
Would love for Nancy Grace to interrogate the heck out of him ...

In all tracing his steps and whereabouts within the timeline is so very critical

A scary thought just occurred to me. What if Jessica never even made it to the party? What if KY killed her shortly after 9:30 before he arrived? The only person who talked to the press about seeing her there had never met her before that night. What if she was mistaking someone else for Jessica? KY was declaring his love for this girl. He was saying he wanted to have babies with her. Even if he was drunk, that's pretty ballsy to say that about your childhood friend's girlfriend at a crowded party. What if those statements were not about Jessica? Where are all the pictures? Is there even ONE picture of Jessica at that party? The pictures will have time stamps and reveal a clear timeline. There is just something about this whole party narrative that doesn't add up...

I think KY and JR headed straight to grandpa's house after leaving the party. That would be the most logical place to go. JR was driving and she may have thought she'll just drop KY off there but then KY has invited JR to the house or something like that. AY told that the car was parked there in the morning, so I think JR definitely was there too at some point. I also think she never left AY's house alive.

If the coworker's story is true and KY had scratches in his face in the morning, someone really resisted something he did that night. Those are typical wounds you get when you're strangling a woman. When the attacker's hands are tied to the neck of the victim will try her best to hurt the attacker in any possible ways with her hands. Women are taught everywhere to claw and scratch an attacker so they leave a visibles mark on the attacker's face that the attacker cannot hide. JR did a good job at that. Good girl!!

I think KY's dark side took over at AY's house when JR was there putting him to bed. If the things a former girlfriend has told is true, it's quite possible KY attacked JR after getting rejected. JR had a boyfriend at that time, so she probably turned down KY's proposals. And KY likely did propose something JR was not likely to accept - even at the party he was reportedly babbling about marrying JR and stuff like that.

Grandpa might not have heard anything, that really depends on how the bedrooms are located and if there's any insulation. Does anyone know if KY's room was in the basement or something?

I'm still wondering if KY did hide the body that night or if he just covered the body with sheets and transported it somewhere later.

A scary thought just occurred to me. What if Jessica never even made it to the party? What if KY killed her shortly after 9:30 before he arrived? The only person who talked to the press about seeing her there had never met her before that night. What if she was mistaking someone else for Jessica? KY was declaring his love for this girl. He was saying he wanted to have babies with her. Even if he was drunk, that's pretty ballsy to say that about your childhood friend's girlfriend at a crowded party. What if those statements were not about Jessica? Where are all the pictures? Is there even ONE picture of Jessica at that party? The pictures will have time stamps and reveal a clear timeline. There is just something about this whole party narrative that doesn't add up...

I thought that too at first. But then I read it was not really a party but a get-together. Not an event you could murder someone at without anyone noticing. At least that's the impression I'm left with.

I think KY and JR headed straight to grandpa's house after leaving the party. That would be the most logical place to go. JR was driving and she may have thought she'll just drop KY off there but then KY has invited JR to the house or something like that. AY told that the car was parked there in the morning, so I think JR definitely was there too at some point. I also think she never left AY's house alive.

If the coworker's story is true and KY had scratches in his face in the morning, someone really resisted something he did that night. Those are typical wounds you get when you're strangling a woman. When the attacker's hands are tied to the neck of the victim will try her best to hurt the attacker in any possible ways with her hands. Women are taught everywhere to claw and scratch an attacker so they leave a visibles mark on the attacker's face that the attacker cannot hide. JR did a good job at that. Good girl!!

I think KY's dark side took over at AY's house when JR was there putting him to bed. If the things a former girlfriend has told is true, it's quite possible KY attacked JR after getting rejected. JR had a boyfriend at that time, so she probably turned down KY's proposals. And KY likely did propose something JR was not likely to accept - even at the party he was reportedly babbling about marrying JR and stuff like that.

Grandpa might not have heard anything, that really depends on how the bedrooms are located and if there's any insulation. Does anyone know if KY's room was in the basement or something?

I'm still wondering if KY did hide the body that night or if he just covered the body with sheets and transported it somewhere later.

Definite possibility ... have thrown those thoughts around as well KY attacking JR at the house.
Could be possible to silence with a pillow as well

To my thinking, this is the most likely scenario unfortunately. I just wish we had a kind of idea on where he has her and KK hidden. I believe he would put JR with KK as he would feel comfortable with that as KK has never been found. I believe that eventually his own cockiness and the fact that he is in custody will allow those that were afraid of him to come forward finally. I really hope that has already been happening and that LE is keeping things completely hush hush to build their case. That could be why we haven't heard anything from anyone that was at the get together, LE may have asked them not to say anything.

If KY did go to work on Friday, how did he get there? Did he drive JR'S car?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

So I guess we can't say conclusively where she was at 930. Some say leaving a party & AY says that's when he seen KY. This is so frustrating. There are so many different stories & the truth is in there somewhere, but who knows where?! [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess we can't say conclusively where she was at 930. Some say leaving a party & AY says that's when he seen KY. This is so frustrating. There are so many different stories & the truth is in there somewhere, but who knows where?! [emoji853]

I would think phone records (locations, times, texts) could help fill in any uncertainties here when cross referenced with witness statements? I would hope LE have all this info by now but it wouldn't shock me if they don't yet.

I assume KY had a phone too, right? If so then a comparison of his and Jessica's on that night could be highly revealing.

One question I have. When/where is the last confirmed independent sighting of Jessica before going to the get together/party? Or don't we have that information?

I think KY murdered her in the car. After KY's drunken love rants, JR may have tried to tell him she didn't think of him that way and he flipped. They may have pulled off somewhere quiet to discuss.

I would think phone records (locations, times, texts) could help fill in any uncertainties here when cross referenced with witness statements? I would hope LE have all this info by now but it wouldn't shock me if they don't yet.

I assume KY had a phone too, right? If so then a comparison of his and Jessica's on that night could be highly revealing.

One question I have. When/where is the last confirmed independent sighting of Jessica before going to the get together/party? Or don't we have that information?

I'm sure LE has that info, I hope. I assume that's maybe one of the first things they'd do. Her phone was off not long after she was supposedly last seen though, right? Mom had tried calling her, but her phone went to voicemail as if it were off.

To answer your question, I'm not sure we have that info. I haven't seen it anywhere at least. She talked to JM the afternoon of the day she disappeared.

I think KY murdered her in the car. After KY's drunken love rants, JR may have tried to tell him she didn't think of him that way and he flipped. They may have pulled off somewhere quiet to discuss.

That's been my theory all along. I think he tried doing something with her & when she denied him, he snapped. We seen that in KK's case & with the pregnant girlfriend that he choked out after she tried ending the relationship.

Revisiting the timeline of Jessica's communication:
The last text Runions received from Jessica was Wednesday evening. Jessica wrote: “Sweet dreams.” And her mom responded by sharing a selfie of herself with Jessica’s little sister.

Jessica then sent back a picture of her with her cat, Tig.

On Thursday around 2 p.m., Jessica responded to a post on Facebook. From there, her mother heard nothing.

A text message Runions sent Jessica around 8 p.m. Thursday wasn’t read. After that, calls to her phone went straight to voicemail, as if the device was turned off.

“This girl can never be without her phone on,” Runions said. “Her phone will be on silent, but it’s never turned off.”

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article101235007.html

So her mother could not reach her at 8 PM and YET other articles said she texted her boyfriend at 9:30 PM. I'm started to suspect something happened before or around 9:30 and the text to her boyfriend was NOT from JR. JR had no reason to avoid her mother's texts and that sounds out of character for her. The article goes on to say JR had a drs appointment friday to follow up on her appendectomy. Why would she be out at a party when she was still recovering from surgery? She hadn't even been cleared to go back to work yet.

Revisiting the timeline of Jessica's communication:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article101235007.html

So her mother could not reach her at 8 PM and YET other articles said she texted her boyfriend at 9:30 PM. I'm started to suspect something happened before or around 9:30 and the text to her boyfriend was NOT from JR. JR had no reason to avoid her mother's texts and that sounds out of character for her. The article goes on to say JR had a drs appointment friday to follow up on her appendectomy. Why would she be out at a party when she was still recovering from surgery? She hadn't even been cleared to go back to work yet.

I've also speculated that he had her phone & was pretending to be her

Does anyone know the content of the post on fb was that she responded to? Did she just "like" a post or did she write something?

Does anyone know the content of the post on fb was that she responded to? Did she just "like" a post or did she write something?

I was thinking the exact same thing! The timeline could go back a lot further than we think. The biggest frustration here is the lack of information from LE. Makes it much harder to know what to focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers