MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texting leaves traces and with those traces, KY's movements can be easily tracked if he kept on texting during his "activities". Question is: do the authorities in U.S. have legal permission to access mobile network logs to investigate? As KY is not actually a murder suspect but just a POI in a missing person case. I know in most European countries it would probably not be allowed without evidence pointing towards homicide.

I'm sure they can do that just for the case of arson to prove he was the one that had the car. There's also enough probable cause to do so also in JR's disappearance as he was the last one with her according to all witnesses we know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not believe JR's boyfriend even knew she was out with KY that night, so whatever text she sent him didn't include that info. JMO

I think there is a huge amount of cell phone data they can use in this case. I hope they have gotten a warrant and all info from KYs provider, and anything they can from JR's provider.

The friday girlfriends...

We have this one http://www.kctv5.com/story/33097908/ex-girlfriend-of-kylr-yust-he-gave-me-a-weird-vibe
This one http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/kylr-yust-appears-in-court-on-charges-related-to-runions-case
And FL.

I think he called at least 3 different girls.

His text to Jennifer asking for a ride that night was around 2am. That is at least 1-2 hours after JR and KY supposedly left - I think the media has been widely confused on the time her mom and boyfriend last heard from her and the time she was last physically seen at the apartment - we had a quote from a girl at the get-together that they left around 11pm - oddly all the articles and video links I had for that interview(where she says Kylr was wasted and wanted to marry JR and was acting erratically etc) have been taken down. Anyone have a working link?

I originally thought, well maybe he tried Jennifer first for a ride home from the party if Jessica was already rejecting him or pissed at him etc, but the time makes this a very important contact. According to her, he asked her for a ride at least an hour after leaving with JR.

But gramps says JR's car was in the driveway the next morning. So KY got it to the house.

Thinking out loud here - did something happen to JR before or after this text? I think before. I think he originally thought he'd ditch the car or hide it at the scene, get a ride home, then deal with it later. Jennifer turned him down, so he took the risk and drove JR's car home.

If this is the case, things went down very soon after they left together (not surprising) and not near or at his house, somewhere far enough that he didn't want to walk.

FL was Friday evening (this is based on her own Facebook posts - be careful with this info as she has backpedalled and covered her online tracks since then and saying much more about that is against TOS). It is possible she is the same person interviewed in the weird vibe article, but that could also be C, the girl he abused before going to prison. I think he called every single person he felt he could trust or manipulate until he got someone to help him, that person being who took him to Edwards.

ETA

cross the aisle from the Beckfords was one person who had been friends with Yust since March, shortly after he was released from prison on a drug conviction. The woman, who would identify herself only as Jennifer, said Yust texted her around 2 a.m. Sept. 9, a little more than four hours after Yust left the gathering with Runions.
“He wanted a ride,” Jennifer said. “He said his car was getting a new transmission. He wanted to hang out.”
Yust told her he was at his grandfather’s house, she said. The two texted back and forth until the next evening. She said it wasn’t until a day or two later that she learned about the missing Raymore woman.
Jennifer described her relationship with Yust as “just friends.” “He’s a very intelligent person to talk to. I never anticipated anything like this.”

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article105029001.html

The Ace in the hole would be to find Jessica .... Once thought she maybe in Edwards but after the last few timelines
Feel she is closer... Maybe within a 1-5 radius of where the SUV was found.

Vail agree appears he may had made several calls looking for a ride

The Ace in the hole would be to find Jessica .... Once thought she maybe in Edwards but after the last few timelines
Feel she is closer... Maybe within a 1-5 radius of where the SUV was found.

Vail agree appears he may had made several calls looking for a ride

I agree 100% - I think they went somewhere between the party and his place to _____ and she was willing.

So what is ______? To park? To score drugs? To just hang out and talk?

Is it still a pretty normal thing to go driving around and find a place to hang out on a late summer night? Even when you have a Dr. appointment the next day? When I was younger we chose places like overlooks, bridges, parks and 24-hour diners. We really need a local that can consider the apartment location and noodle where a likely next stop may have been, keeping in mind Kylr's state of mind and arrested development - so where two young 20 somethings go...

I agree 100% - I think they went somewhere between the party and his place to _____ and she was willing.

Is it still a pretty normal thing to go driving around and find a place to hang out on a late summer night? Even when you have a Dr. appointment the next day? When I was younger we chose places like overlooks, bridges, parks and 24-hour diners. We really need a local that can consider the apartment location and noodle where a likely next stop may have been, keeping in mind Kylr's state of mind and arrested development - so where two young 20 somethings go...

There are plenty of parks in the area was going over the Blue River maps yesterday, there was a place called the cave however it was well north from what I can recall of AY's house and seemed to be frequented by visitors. It did have some cool ruins thou.

It would be nice if a local may be able to provide a better demographic of the area parks as that we are looking at it from a birds eye view

I do hope there are some results of the search by friends and volunteers this Saturday

I'm just speculating and this is probably not of importance... But is anyone else getting gay-vibes from KY? I thought that the instant I saw the naked tattoo photo he'd posted on FB. His appearance and maybe something else about his appearance makes me think he might be gay. Please do not bash me if I'm wrong, just thinking.

I know it has nothing to do with the serious felonies he might have done. But I do think it means something when we're speculating about whether JR actually was secretly his lover or not.

I'm just speculating and this is probably not of importance... But is anyone else getting gay-vibes from KY? I thought that the instant I saw the naked tattoo photo he'd posted on FB. His appearance and maybe something else about his appearance makes me think he might be gay. Please do not bash me if I'm wrong, just thinking.

I know it has nothing to do with the serious felonies he might have done. But I do think it means something when we're speculating about whether JR actually was secretly his lover or not.

My gaydar has never went off when it comes to him. I'm glad I'm not the only one speculating on the seriousness of their relationship though. I think it's possible that things were more serious between them than anyone knew. I never said that though because I didn't want anyone to think I was saying something bad about her because I'm not. That would also go along with my theory that he tried getting fresh with her & she declined OR she told him that the relationship needed to end. We all know how he's reacted to that in the past. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a possibilty, do recall mention ky was sexually abused as a child this could cause tendencies of homosexuality or bisexuality.

Maybe his anger festered from it, there is one sure thing KY has an anger with women. Believe that may have stemmed from his mom leaving, and could more as that she left him to be abused in his eyes most likely.

In all do not believe it really relates in the case as evidence

My gaydar has never went off when it comes to him. I'm glad I'm not the only one speculating on the seriousness of their relationship though. I think it's possible that things were more serious between them than anyone knew. I never said that though because I didn't want anyone to think I was saying something bad about her because I'm not. That would also go along with my theory that he tried getting fresh with her & she declined OR she told him that the relationship needed to end. We all know how he's reacted to that in the past. [emoji19]

Yes, I definitively share your thoughts. I find KY extremely controversial in the sense that he seems to have a desire for women but in the end he seems to hate them a lot. That might have something to do with the relationship with his mother.

This girl "Jessica" interviewed by 41 Action News seems to be his best friend and he never did harm her, that is at least that is what she says. I wonder, why is that? Why does that woman speak up for KY? How does KY pick his victims?

I believe many men (women) go into prison str8 and come out bi-sexual or even gay. In so much that it is illegal those relationships are on the down low. Never less they happen all the time. Four years or so of no sex doesn't happen realistically that often.

JMOs

I also agree, beginning to think something happened right after they left the party. Has to be somewhere close to that area, weird thing is that there have been search parties every Sunday since she has been missing all over the parks and woods around there and so far nothing has been found. I am local and need to go drive the area at night, it was raining so I can't see them going to far off a main road. Or they had some place they went often or before and nobody knew about it.

I also agree, beginning to think something happened right after they left the party. Has to be somewhere close to that area, weird thing is that there have been search parties every Sunday since she has been missing all over the parks and woods around there and so far nothing has been found. I am local and need to go drive the area at night, it was raining so I can't see them going to far off a main road. Or they had some place they went often or before and nobody knew about it.

Thank you do you know of the specific areas that have been searched ... There is a case map on here any area searched would be a great addition to the map

Thank you do you know of the specific areas that have been searched ... There is a case map on here any area searched would be a great addition to the map

Yeah, that would be great to know. I can add them no problem but need details. Location, date, if civilian or LE etc

The thing I find most amazing about this is: If KY was so thoroughly wasted, how did he manage to hurt, ditch and hide Jessica, drive himself home without being stopped and then wake up in the morning and go to work? (in JR'S vehicle?).

Why did it take him so long to burn her vehicle? One would think that would have been priority #1 on his list. Did he remember what happened? Was there someone else involved?
Even though he's only in his 20's, it sounds as though his brain is pretty well fried.

Maybe he went back to the place he remembered leaving JR and either moved her to a well hidden area or.....????

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Yes, I definitively share your thoughts. I find KY extremely controversial in the sense that he seems to have a desire for women but in the end he seems to hate them a lot. That might have something to do with the relationship with his mother. This girl "Jessica" interviewed by 41 Action News seems to be his best friend and he never did harm her, that is at least that is what she says. I wonder, why is that? Why does that woman speak up for KY? How does KY pick his victims?
I think he hates to feel that he lacks control and I think that he fears abandonment as a result of what he went through as a child. I think that what he does to women is a reaction to abandonment and a loss of control...He doesn't just go around beating up random women and murdering for the heck of it. He appears to only do it when he feels that things are out of his control and when he has developed strong feelings for a woman...This could explain why certain women are able to escape harm from him...They may date or whatever but he never develops strong feelings for them or a fantasy about them so they are safe to just be his friend (the ones who got away, so to speak)...KK was breaking up with him (abandoning him), the girlfriend he choked I think was trying to end the relationship, and it's very possible that JR turned him down. He had clearly build up some kind of fantasy in his mind about her, saying he wanted to marry her and have children...He sees this girl taking care of others, everyone loves her, and he sees how she interacts with his friend (her bf) and he wanted that for himself...He wanted to make that fantasy his reality...If the controlling and abandonment aspects are true, he would have seen her refusal as a loss of his own control and an end to the fantasy life he'd developed. I've speculated about it here before and the more I see of him and hear about his actions, the more I believe that he may have antisocial personality disorder on top of the bipolar and ptsd he's said to have...Not a good combination. Sorry for rambling, I am just very interested in criminal psychology and what makes these people tick.

The thing I find most amazing about this is: If KY was so thoroughly wasted, how did he manage to hurt, ditch and hide Jessica, drive himself home without being stopped and then wake up in the morning and go to work? (in JR'S vehicle?). Why did it take him so long to burn her vehicle? One would think that would have been priority #1 on his list. Did he remember what happened? Was there someone else involved? Even though he's only in his 20's, it sounds as though his brain is pretty well fried. Maybe he went back to the place he remembered leaving JR and either moved her to a well hidden area or.....???? Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
I don't know, but if you read about some serial killers, they often are alcoholics. Ted Bundy told interviewers that he drank before murdering and he escaped LE for years before being tried for his crimes. Not that it explains anything though. I think that I read somewhere KY started drinking at nine and drugs a couple years later...So it is likely that his brain is pretty well fried at this point.

Can I post a screenshot of something from a closed group I belong to in FB. The person who wrote it is a childhood friend of Kylrs. They grew up together???

It's totally new evidence I knew NOTHING about

Scout87: I think he hates to feel that he lacks control and I think that he fears abandonment as a result of what he went through as a child. I think that what he does to women is a reaction to abandonment and a loss of control...He doesn't just go around beating up random women and murdering for the heck of it. He appears to only do it when he feels that things are out of his control and when he has developed strong feelings for a woman...This could explain why certain women are able to escape harm from him...They may date or whatever but he never develops strong feelings for them or a fantasy about them so they are safe to just be his friend (the ones who got away, so to speak)...KK was breaking up with him (abandoning him), the girlfriend he choked I think was trying to end the relationship, and it's very possible that JR turned him down. He had clearly build up some kind of fantasy in his mind about her, saying he wanted to marry her and have children...He sees this girl taking care of others, everyone loves her, and he sees how she interacts with his friend (her bf) and he wanted that for himself...He wanted to make that fantasy his reality...If the controlling and abandonment aspects are true, he would have seen her refusal as a loss of his own control and an end to the fantasy life he'd developed. I've speculated about it here before and the more I see of him and hear about his actions, the more I believe that he may have antisocial personality disorder on top of the bipolar and ptsd he's said to have...Not a good combination. Sorry for rambling, I am just very interested in criminal psychology and what makes these people tick.

I agree with your assessment. I'm also interested in analyzing him with regard to criminal psychology. He seems to go after (and kill) the woman he truly (obsessively) loves but can't have. When the reality of him not being able to implement the fantasy life he's created for himself (maybe as a form of escapism) sets in, he may go ballistic. He may get extremely high/elevated off the fantasy and when the reality hits him (i.e. JR saying "I can't do this...") he comes crashing down - this crash may be further exacerbated by the fact that he was drunk (which would completely skew any ability for him to act/think rationally about the situation). Just my 2 cents based on my experiences with relatives friends with bipolar and PTSD (medicated and not sociopaths/antisocial).

Can I post a screenshot of something from a closed group I belong to in FB. The person who wrote it is a childhood friend of Kylrs. They grew up together???

It's totally new evidence I knew NOTHING about

No, we are not allowed to post things like that here. It has to be covered by the press or in a police report.

My bet would be Longview Lake. He could take Main street which turns into Highgrove straight through Longview lake to Raytown Road then to Grandpa's house.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members