Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<RSBM>

I look at all the details that have been made public and my first thought is suicide.

jmo
I agree. RF stated that JF didn't own a firearm. It's so easy to obtain one on the street. LE did search the lake and didn't disclose it a weapon was found.
If it's suicide, how did JF make it to the lake?

I agree. RF stated that JF didn't own a firearm. It's so easy to obtain one on the street. LE did search the lake and didn't disclose it a weapon was found.
I suspect RF knew as much about his brother's personal life as JF wanted him to know.
As for getting to the lake, I suppose hitching a ride or paying for one, would be easy enough to do.
Especially if the cost of a ride wasn't an issue, as it appears would be the case, for JF.

jmo

That's the one but the trips me up too. What was the purpose of leaving the car and getting to the lake by other means. Why not just drive your own car there.

That's the one but the trips me up too. What was the purpose of leaving the car and getting to the lake by other means. Why not just drive your own car there.
If it was suicide, maybe he left his car hoping he'd never be found.
If he drove straight to the lake, it would have been the first place they looked once they found the car sitting there.

jmo

Timeline:

FEB 00 *advertiser censored* Doc is kidnapped and taken to a bridge before being released in the freezing cold w/hands tied
APR 12 TUE Doc's wife files for divorce https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/cases/newHeader.do?inputVO.caseNumber=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#docket

APR 13 THU Movement on the divorce case; proposed judgment - one yr and one day after being filed
MAY 02 TUE Dissolution of marriage https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/cases/newHeader.do?inputVO.caseNumber=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#docket

MAY 00 *advertiser censored* Purchased white SUV for fiancee'
MAY 00 *advertiser censored* Engaged to *advertiser censored*

MAY 10 WED Change of addy filed for JF *
MAY 17 WED Dinner with Richard or maybe lunch - either two hours or three hours (read both in msm)
MAY 19 FRI RETURN TO SENDER NOT DELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED UNABLE TO FORWARD *

MAY 21 SUN Doc reported missing in early evening. Last seen headed to his RV. Does not reply text from LKB at 6:57
MAY 30 TUE Doc found shot in the head at Beaver Lake by kayakers
MAY 31 WED Doc body is IDed; Judgment filed on the divorce petition

JUN 25 SUN Doc's 9th baby is born https://www.ky3.com/2023/06/25/late-dr-john-forsyths-fiance-welcomes-his-9th-child-weeks-after-his-body-was-found/

* Do you see that he filed an address change on May 10 but the process server was unable to serve him? Wonder how often they tried? Can they legally enter an ER to hand it over to Doc? Would hospital personnel help him skip the server? O, heck yea

There are more imp dates you guys may think of and highlights of his crypto business that could also hold significant meaning if anyone's compiled a list of those dates that cld be added - mucho gracious

whats the source on this?
That would be from here where you posted the link yesterday morning so thanks it was in this msm at 6:59am. I'll edit the timeline.

"On May 21, John texted his fiancée that he would see her in "a little bit" as he walked out of the hospital.

She replied at 6:59 a.m. but he never responded. John was headed to his luxury RV, a Thor Motor Coach Challenger, which retails for $260,000."
MSN

Timeline:

FEB 00 ___ Doc is kidnapped and taken to a bridge before being released in the freezing cold w/hands tied
APR 12 TUE Doc's wife files for divorce https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...mber=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#docket

APR 13 THU Movement on the divorce case; proposed judgment - one yr and one day after being filed
MAY 02 TUE Dissolution of marriage https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...mber=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#docket

MAY 00 ___ Purchased white SUV for fiancee'
MAY 00 ___ Engaged to *advertiser censored*

MAY 17 WED Dinner with Richard or maybe lunch - either two hours or three hours (read both in msm)

MAY 21 SUN Doc reported missing in early evening. Last seen headed to his RV while texting fiancee' " see you in a little bit"
6:59 no reply to this text
7:12 caught on cctv w/ grainy snapshots pulling into the Parking Lot of the Cassville Aquatic Center

JUN 25 SUN Doc's 9th baby is born Late Dr. John Forsyth’s fiance welcomes his 9th child, weeks after his body was found

"It is my understanding he was killed by a single gunshot wound to the head, and it was not suicide," said the slain man’s brother, Richard Forsyth.
Timeline items:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/murdered-missouri-doctors-family-reveals-chilling-new-details-about-how-he-was-killed/ar-AA1cMWpV

* Do you see that he filed an address change on May 10 but the process server was unable to serve him? Wonder how often they tried? Can they legally enter an ER to hand it over to Doc? Would hospital personnel help him skip the server? O, heck yea

There are more imp dates you guys may think of and highlights of his crypto business that could also hold significant meaning if anyone's compiled a list of those dates that cld be added - mucho gracious

ONFO was founded by John and Richard in 2018

John had become a Crypto-Millionaire prior to 2017.

Forsyth says, “It became obvious to me that math-based currencies (like bitcoin) would eventually supplant sovereign notes. I mined bitcoin and litecoin very early on and held onto them. The massive appreciation of those assets allowed me to invest in other cryptocurrency technology which ultimately led to the development of Onfo, a platform that helps people earn money through network mining.”

JMO

Doing a little math, If his 9th child was born on June 25, 2023, his fiancee became pregnant approximately September of 2022.

His 8th child is less than a year old (I'm assuming as of May 2023).
Using even higher level math;), the eighth could have been born anytime between May 2022 and May 2023.
His ex-girlfriend would have become pregnant between August of 2021 and August of 2022. IMO, the earlier range of the dates are probably the best guess.

Mrs. F filed for divorce 4/12/2022 and the divorce was finalized May/11/2023.

His eighth and ninth children are less than a year apart.

JMO

Last edited:
Doing a little math, If his 9th child was born on June 25, 2023, his fiancee became pregnant approximately September of 2022.

His 8th child is less than a year old (I'm assuming as of May 2023).
Using even higher level math;), the eighth could have been born anytime between May 2022 and May 2023.
His ex-girlfriend would have become pregnant between August of 2021 and August of 2022. IMO, the earlier range of the dates are probably the best guess.

Mrs. F filed for divorce 4/12/2022 and the divorce was finalized May/11/2023.

His eighth and ninth children are less than a year apart.

JMO
That’s correct.

@DeDee I remember earlier in the thread it was mentioned JF settled a lawsuit (I'm guessing medical) March of 2022. I'm mentioning because a lot happened in JF's life during 2022.

Does anyone remember or have a source to support that lawsuit? TIA

JMO

FORSYTH’S MEDICAL BACKGROUND​

Online records for the state of Missouri show that Forsyth was licensed as a doctor and surgeon in the state since July 1, 2005 and that his license was active.

He’d been an emergency physician at Mercy Hospital in Cassville for nearly 15 years.

He received his medical degree from Ross University, which is headquartered in Barbados.

Online court records show Forsyth settled a wrongful death lawsuit against him Lawrence County, Missouri, in March 2022, but the settlement terms were confidential.

He was initially named as a defendant in a wrongful death case, also in Lawrence County, in 2006. But he and another doctor were dismissed from the case before a local hospital settled the case for $100,000.

Records show that in August 2015, he agreed to a public reprimand from the state Board of Registration for the Medical Arts for not adequately and completely maintaining records for two patients.

___
@Puzzles8

Chelly posted this lawsuit data. Is this the same one you were thinking about?

@Puzzles8

Chelly posted this lawsuit data. Is this the same one you were thinking about?
No, I think this was the first lawsuit I was aware of. I'm sure there was also a second one that he settled in March 2022.
I found it.
"Online court records show Forsyth settled a wrongful death lawsuit against him Lawrence County, Missouri, in March 2022, but the settlement terms were confidential."

I copied @Chelly post: #33

FORSYTH’S MEDICAL BACKGROUND​

Online records for the state of Missouri show that Forsyth was licensed as a doctor and surgeon in the state since July 1, 2005 and that his license was active.

He’d been an emergency physician at Mercy Hospital in Cassville for nearly 15 years.

He received his medical degree from Ross University, which is headquartered in Barbados.

Online court records show Forsyth settled a wrongful death lawsuit against him Lawrence County, Missouri, in March 2022, but the settlement terms were confidential.

He was initially named as a defendant in a wrongful death case, also in Lawrence County, in 2006. But he and another doctor were dismissed from the case before a local hospital settled the case for $100,000.

Records show that in August 2015, he agreed to a public reprimand from the state Board of Registration for the Medical Arts for not adequately and completely maintaining records for two patients.

___

Timeline:

FEB 00 ___ Doc is kidnapped and taken to a bridge before being released in the freezing cold w/hands tied
APR 12 TUE Doc's wife files for divorce https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...mber=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#docket

MAY 02 TUE Dissolution of marriage https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...mber=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#docket

MAY 00 ___ Purchased white SUV for fiancee'
MAY 00 ___ Engaged to *advertiser censored*

MAY 21 SUN Doc reported missing in early evening. Last seen headed to his RV while texting fiancee' " see you in a little bit"
6:59 no reply to this text
7:12 caught on cctv w/ grainy snapshots pulling into the Parking Lot of the Cassville Aquatic Center

JUN 25 SUN Doc's 9th baby is born Late Dr. John Forsyth’s fiance welcomes his 9th child, weeks after his body was found

"It is my understanding he was killed by a single gunshot wound to the head, and it was not suicide," said the slain man’s brother, Richard Forsyth.
Timeline items:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/murdered-missouri-doctors-family-reveals-chilling-new-details-about-how-he-was-killed/ar-AA1cMWpV

Thanks DeDee.

Just trying to think "around" what you have constructed in the timeline... IMO, of course.

The exact time of the text that JF sent to L B exists. MY guess is that it is probably just before the 6:59 return text from Laura, but we do not know for certain. ???? And with no response back after 6:59AM, what kind of panic was she in all day????? Why was NOTHING done all day before he was supposed to report for work at 7pm. It is hard to believe she talked to NO ONE all day.
LB does know more.

IF the info that Grey Hughes apparently got from hospital employee/s --- saying that JF actually MET LB at the Auquatics Center--- adds question to the 6:59AM call. Why would it matter if he didnt respond, IF they actually met?????
LE does know more.

Can someone share, more precisely, how close we are to that date LE gave, for having the autopsy data available? Seems to be the only factual data we can expect in the near future.

There is little evidence that J.R. Forsyth got himself/Onfo into this kind of trouble.
The only evidence that Onfo even had investors outside of J.R can't be posted here.
Early on, his brother made a somewhat cryptic comment that he could think of one person with a motive to harm JF, but that person was in Europe. No specific information was offered.

The previouly unreported alleged kidnapping is worrisome. The details of that could be a potential match to what may have happened. Supposedly he was driven around, taken to a bridge and threatened with being shot and thrown in the water. Possibly the same people returned and finished the job. It is also possible that the story, whose source in unidentified, may have created a diversionary tale to throw LE off the trail.

Posters have asked if JF committed suicide, why didn't he drive himself to the Lake? Maybe his intent was to leave behind no evidence that he killed himself. <modsnip: offensive> He shoots himself in the lake, gun drops into the lake. If gun is found, his prints would likely be washed off. (A theory among many theories. Opinion only.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back