Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Replying to both snubenergy and Ed Teach:

I will pass along something Richard said at the funeral. Johnny was interested in the intersection of religion and math. He studied about spiritual things, and read the scriptures. He thought about the universe.

As for his activity in the church in recent years, I can’t speak to that. I do know he enjoyed reading about church history. Family history interested him, too, even recently.

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful words. I’m learning that, for me at least, there is grieving that is separate from the investigation. It is better for me to grieve for my cousin as I would (and have) for other loved family members and friends who have died. Obsessing about the investigation brings no comfort. I don’t anticipate any good news coming from LE. How could there be any good news? Hopefully there will be a relief, of sorts, to have some questions answered. But peace comes through faith in Jesus Christ.

Faith can move mountains!

Leaning heavily toward suicide now. If you want to die of a self-inflicted gunshot wound but not leave a mess, a body of water is a smart place to accomplish that . Sorry for the graphic statement. (No disrespect to JR or his loved ones intended).
The human body has a strong will to survive independent of our minds. IF JF shot himself and did not die instantaneously, fell down into the water, then there should be water in his lungs in a last gasp for air. Was it a contact wound or do we know? I think I have read all the posts but might have missed something.

If there is water in the lungs, no matter how little, then I feel it really might be suicide. If not, then I feel it was murder. If not suicide, then who did this to him and why?

JMO.

@Vresia thanks for the link. Sadly this looks like a recycled article from early June.

I'm a little surprised that we haven't from the family, especially Richard. He was so active in the news early on. I haven't checked MO case.net for an estate settlement.

It appears that kidnapping and torture is not a completely foreign concept in the crypto industry…. Could the same have happened to JF… twice?

According to police, the victim was lured into a vehicle by the suspects, two of whom pointed firearms at him once inside. Police said the victim was held captive for three days and taken to various locations where he was assaulted.

@Vresia thanks for the link. Sadly this looks like a recycled article from early June.

I'm a little surprised that we haven't from the family, especially Richard. He was so active in the news early on. I haven't checked MO case.net for an estate settlement.

Family probably isn't hearing anything new from LE, either. They need time to catch up with things in their own lives. JMO

It appears that kidnapping and torture is not a completely foreign concept in the crypto industry…. Could the same have happened to JF… twice?

This "industry" seems full of thugs and scam artists. Decent people like Dr. Forsyth and his brother are at risk, it seems, if they get involved with any of these kinds of people. It's not regulated, no oversight, no laws, no "crypto" law enforcement or criminal justice system.

Yet another “millionaire” crypto influencer has met an untimely end. This one was found, dismembered, in a stream, having died from apparent gunshot wounds. Not as similar to JF’s case as the other case that I posted above, but worth noting.

Yet another “millionaire” crypto influencer has met an untimely end. This one was found, dismembered, in a stream, having died from apparent gunshot wounds. Not as similar to JF’s case as the other case that I posted above, but worth noting.
I saw this one too and thought it was similar. His family is also completely in the dark. The article below calls him one of 9 crypto millionaires to pass suddenly.

Last edited:
9 crypto millionaires pass suddenly. "Hacker Battle"
I saw this one too and thought it was similar. His family is also completely in the dark. The article below calls him one of 9 crypto millionaires to pass suddenly.
@Jojefos Thanks for the article & link.

New to me, re Dr. F & ONFO:
"Hacker battle w unidentified person." <--- per Dr F's SON.
I don't recall brother Richard referring to hacker battle but could have missed it.
I recall his vague comment re a problem w someone living outside the US but do not recall "hacker battle."

"Forsyth’s son, J.R., said his father ran a crypto business alongside his brother. And, that Dr. Forsyth had a passion for making cryptocurrency beneficial to society but had also encountered conflicts, including a “hacker battle” with an unidentified person.

"The company ONFO and Onfo coin were highly critical of the US government and their quantitative easing (printing money).

"ONFO promised that people who used it would be free of the limitations imposed by banks and traditional currency. ONFO aimed to take cryptocurrency back to the basics so it was easy for everyone to use.

"The way ONFO worked is that you would earn the crypto by referring people to the platform, which they called “network mining”, so it didn’t require any investment to join. Then you could send ONFO anywhere in the world within seconds, with transactions costing just fractions of a cent."

Last edited:
This was the only mention I saw of a hacker battle too but his adult son did grant a couple of interviews. It is also the only mention of quantitive easing. That’s a pretty specific term. I wonder if it came from his time with the sovereign individual group. That movement seems pretty anti establishment.

This was the only mention I saw of a hacker battle too but his adult son did grant a couple of interviews. It is also the only mention of quantitive easing. That’s a pretty specific term. I wonder if it came from his time with the sovereign individual group. That movement seems pretty anti establishment.

This movement?

If so, they're a group that engages in illegal and sometimes violent activities. FBI usually follows those groups.

It is also the only mention of quantitive easing. That’s a pretty specific term. I wonder if it came from his time with the sovereign individual group. That movement seems pretty anti establishment.
IMO 'quantitative easing' is a legitimate economics term, that is understood by most who work in the financial industry. It's much too complex and sophisticated for most in the Sovereign Citizens movement to understand.

JF was clearly a very smart guy, which I don't think is true of everyone in the crypto community.

I personally think JF was one of many who were very idealistic about crypto.

ONFO promised that people who used it would be free of the limitations imposed by banks and traditional currency. ONFO aimed to take cryptocurrency back to the basics so it was easy for everyone to use.

But IMO, what idealistic people didn't understand is that "free of limitations imposed by banks" meant "free for crooks and scammers to steal your money, use crypto for illegal activities and money laundering, and basically mess it up for anyone who wanted it to become legit."

IMO 'quantitative easing' is a legitimate economics term, that is understood by most who work in the financial industry. It's much too complex and sophisticated for most in the Sovereign Citizens movement to understand.
I agree with this 100% If you doubt this, go to youtube and type in SovCit Traffic Stop or SovCit Court Hearing. I see them in court frequently and it is frustrating to see their total lack of respect for everything.

Source of Quote
JF was clearly a very smart guy, which I don't think is true of everyone in the crypto community.
I personally think JF was one of many who were very idealistic about crypto.

al66pine said:
ONFO promised that people who used it would be free of the limitations imposed by banks and traditional currency. ONFO aimed to take cryptocurrency back to the basics so it was easy for everyone to use.

But IMO, what idealistic people didn't understand is that "free of limitations imposed by banks" meant "free for crooks and scammers to steal your money, use crypto for illegal activities and money laundering, and basically mess it up for anyone who wanted it to become legit."
snioped for focus @Cedars
Appreciate your post & agreeing w the points.

One teeny-tny clarification, to prevent any poss confusion:
The couple sentences after my name may be read by some here as beIng my writing. Not so, my post included that as a QUOTE from the linked article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back