MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is important to remember, just because there is NO physical evidence linking the suspect in Kelsey's case...doesn't mean he isn't the one that abducted her. They have to find the ONE piece of evidence linking the two before they can charge him. I am sure they are all over him about this case.

It is important to remember, just because there is NO physical evidence linking the suspect in Kelsey's case...doesn't mean he isn't the one that abducted her. They have to find the ONE piece of evidence linking the two before they can charge him. I am sure they are all over him about this case.

After finding out a little more about him I think he'll break. I never think that will happen and occasionally it does but I do see the potential for a confession out of this one. Especially if they go after the DP he'll want to negotiate his life. Bundy tried that too.

Kara has not used her cell phone or accessed her bank account since she disappeared. Her mother thinks she stepped out of school during the day to smoke and then vanished.

http://tinyurl.com/yr5jeg

I think they need to look in the vicinity they found Kelsy. IF Hall is involved, chances are, Kara will be somewhere close by. It's too bad they didn't continue looking for 'others,' while they had the resources in place.

JMHO
fran

After finding out a little more about him I think he'll break. I never think that will happen and occasionally it does but I do see the potential for a confession out of this one. Especially if they go after the DP he'll want to negotiate his life. Bundy tried that too.
Not big on Bundy on this one, but I do appreciate he might fold given some evidence. Here is hoping! Cheers! Nothing I would raise my glass to more...than if he would confess. Champagne would be forthcoming~

I think they need to look in the vicinity they found Kelsy. IF Hall is involved, chances are, Kara will be somewhere close by. It's too bad they didn't continue looking for 'others,' while they had the resources in place.

JMHO
fran
This is how I feel, too. So, the resources are gone. Why didn't Tim Miller stay there and search a little longer for Kara?? That makes no sense whatsoever to me.

I hope that I am wrong. However, if Edwin committed additional crimes, I think that the only way that he is going to confess to anything else is to show him that they have an open and shut case with Kelsey, state that they are seeking the death penalty and negotiate with him if he admits to any others that there may be.

I am cross-posting this message from one I posted over the Kelsey's thread:

There is a guy from Steve's site, "Carlos" who is a genius with digital images (at least in my mind). He has posted a picture of EH and the suspect from Kara's case. Here is what he said, and a link to the picture:
>>>From Carlos:

"A couple of my own observations for the following image:
Edwin’s hairline curves the way it does likely because it is well trained, indicating that he may have had longer hair like his MySpace photos and possibly even at the time of the Kara sighting. His shorter hair could be a recent haircut or a sort of cover up after seeing the sketch from the Kara sighting?
I think the thinner face on the Kara sketch could be the same ‘thinning face’ action I see in the Edwin court video. From side & 45 degree views his face appears thin enough that I would imagine him having a thin face in a eye to eye view.
The ears on the Kara sketch are also accurate.
The dark or thick eye brows indicate the same ‘view’ that we see in the security videos at Target, a dark brow-line.
Whoever described the Kara sketch likely saw alot of the same landmarks that we see in the very blurred security videos."
Photos:
http://64.237.40.80/edwin-kara.

Thank you for posting all of that SuziQ. I hope we can start to learn more about Kara's case. I think I will email the people running findkarakopetsky and let them know that we have started a thread. Hopefully we can get some more "local" input

Missie, any luck with contacting Kara's group?

Here is one more interesting collage from Carlos over at Steve's site. This one includes EH's Myspace pictures, his mugshot, and the suspect sketch in Kara's case. Carlos has applied for membership over here at WS....hope he gets moderated soon. He is a great asset!

http://64.237.40.80/edwin-myspace.jpg

Hi guys-soory I have been out. Not feeling well, but I'll try to check in as much as possible.

I find it amazing that a drawing from weeks ago can look so much like this It is a drawing so it isn't going to be picture perfect but so close it is eerie. I continue to pray for Kara I know the police are working hard on her case now. I am also praying they will have dogs search that park. The u tube slide shows are very interesting also. Thanks for everyone keeping up with this and keeping the thread alive.

The pic overs were nice...I did them myself prior to posting that I thought the two cases are linked, thats the research required to make a statement like that, and I felt as if I had done my homework before making such an assessment... the perps are very very similar, as I said before.(I believe the same) However, the difference will probably be this...Kelsey was the 'fighter', and in my guess, she died quickly because she was a danger to his identity...Kara, however, may be more difficult to find (and even possibly alive) because she may have gone along with his ideas, in order to stay alive through it. This is, of course, speculation, but if she is found it would be harder, he had more time with her, and he may have been doing something like prostitution rings or something similar, (drugs etc) that may be why she has not been found. This perp is the same, and I am betting that he figured out how to this stuff, and he probably has done it for some time, but what 'IT' is exactly, remains to be seen. We shall see where my speculation goes with this one....hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member