MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Kara was on my mind for a reason. Happy Birthday, Kara!! My wish for you is that you will find your way back to your family and friends where you can find peace. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Happy Birthday Kara. So many people are thinking of you today. May you come home safe, and soon.

:HappyBday Sweet Kara.

There are so many people who care about you and want to find you and bring you back home.

If you just ran off and are afraid to come forward for any repercussions, please know the only repercussion you will get will be lots of hugs and kisses!!! :blowkiss: So, if you can, call your Granny or any other family member and let them know you are alive.

If you can't, know that there are people who will keep you in their thoughts and will work determinedly to find out what happened to you and who did it.

Bumping for Kara..I just want ot keep her on page 1 of this forum.

Hello there all fellow forum members, Let me begin by introducing myself my name is Jesse and I am a 21 YR old male living in south Florida. I always read the news online I barely watch TV and I always read about investigations, paranormal accounts and missing/unidentified people because I like to learn more about how forensics and PI's work. I stumbled upon this particular case about Kara I know that this happened last year around May, but I didn't know until last month I guess because the media isn't good at getting the word out or that I live in another state. And looking at this case it affected me in a way no other missing persons case has, it is just so sad and depressing:( to me to look at this beautiful young lady to turn up missing without a clue. The reason why I think its because this case is so different from other cases, people usually missing are found deceased or come back home not long after they've been reported missing, but I think that and I also hope that Kara is alive. I've been reading through these forums and looked at her my space that her parents have set up to help in the search to find her, I couldn't just sit here or stand back anymore I had to join this forum and discuss this topic with all of the people that care because I care. I am not a parent but hopefully in the future I will and I would not like this to happen to my children. I guess that God has given me special ability not only to care about my family and my friends but other people out there because we are all human beings and have feelings, I read the news online and I am shocked at what's going on in the world accidents, murders, and kidnappings happen every single day.
I would like to include Kara in my everyday positive thoughts and prayers that someday soon enough she returns home, just like her mom said that she is just waiting one day for Kara to step foot on her doorstep and she would throw a welcome back party, I am a firm believer in happy endings:) and this is what I hope the outcome will be. I am glad I got this off my chest I knew that this would be the best place to do it,
So now you know who I am and feel free to discuss anything about this topic or any other topic, I would like to help with my theories.

And remember one thing Kara if you are out there and can someway read this remember your family and friends still and will forever love you and that everyone else that knows about this case cares, I care, people on the East coast that have left comments on your My Space care, we all care.:crazy:

Yea I know that this thread hasnt been active for a few days, but it would be kool if we could continue it.

I haven't seen any updates either. :(

The family doesn't appear to be working hard to get Kara's name out to the public either.........IMO.

No I havent seen or read any updates about the case, thats why I came here. Only the parents and family know for sure.

Elite:

Have you seen anywhere where the parents or family have a site for Kara with updates???

I haven't. That tells me that they are not concerned or care enough to find Kara..............IMO.

My friend Deer the only pages that I have seen of Kara are all the ones listed on the other pages of this thread and the MySpace one and nothing has been updated, Even the last comment left on the youtube video of her walking out of school was about 3-4 months ago. It is odd that nothing has been updated I hate to say this but if she is ever found or was it'll probably wont be updated to inform the rest of the people concerned but thats just a guess.

Well deer, I dont think its because the parents do not care anymore, Its just that they lost hope I think its very hard after almost a year, In 2 months it will be a year since the day of her disappearance it is just so confusing where she could have gone once she went through those exit doors. I dont understand why doesnt that school have security cameras on the outside premises or security personnel guarding. When I was in high school it was almost impossible to leave campus they had securities on every exit and without a pass you could not leave and people coming in and out looking for someone like parents or adults also needed a pass. Back then I thought damn these securities are dumb and I didnt like them very much but now after this incident I know why they were doing all of that for our personal safety. And about skipping class when I was in 9th grade was the first and last time I actually skipped out of school back then security wasnt as tight so we got out and we went to a friends house to play some video games and to make a long story short we got caught and he got in trouble because when his parents arrived home they didnt believe our story about that it was early release day. After that we did skip or cut class but not out of the school we either went to auditorium to some computers teachers class or some random art class, easy electives in which the teachers didnt noticed or cared. But what I am trying to say is that every time we planned to skip we never and I mean never ever went alone we always tried to gather a huge group of at least 5-6 ppl, The least would be 2-3 but never alone, not because we were afraid of being kidnapped its just theres no point of skipping alone and if you do get caught you will all face the consequences together. Now let me put myself in Karas situation If I was one of her friends who whom was asked to join her that day to skip and they said no, I know that sometimes you do not want to skip class but it was on a Friday If I am not mistaken Fridays are the best days to skip class. Ok so if Kara were to ask me to join her I wouldved probably said yea and since I am a guy and if i were to know that no one else wanted to go i would go to offer safety as in I wouldnt let her go out there alone especially on foot with crazy people out there because shes a girl and is most proably prone to be the chosen victim of some psycho person. That day she called like a guy or 2 that were her friends if I am not mistaken thats what I read from the story. Everytime ppl skip I ask who are they going with or if they are going alone, and if they are going alone I would join them or at least offer them a class to stay in thats doing nothing that day just to chill. I am not blaming anyone but if one of her friends that day would have gone with her maybe just maybe if she wasnt picked up by some random person which we do not know, This wouldnt have happened and god I hope not. Now I just remembered about may the 4TH It was the day that
Spider-man 3 came out , I was at work and it was such a beautiful sunny day I couldnt just wait till i got out of work to go watch it that evening so now i know since it was such a nice day the weather was alright at least down here I do not know about Missouri but since it was Friday I guess she just wanted to skip and chill like all youngsters. I just wanted to share that with all of the forum members on this topic to see if we could get some better theories in here.

Welcome to Websleuths EliteForce316 :)

I'm afraid the most coverage Kara's disappearance has gotten from the media was during the Kelsey Smith case. Edwin Hall the suspect in that case was an option we have considered as being responsible for Kara's disappearance. As for other ideas and options, I can't think of anything not already considered.

Yea I know what you mean, but it sure kinda sucks we cant do anything more and the police arent taking our advice.

I still have not been able to find a single news report that says the police have stated that Kara’s boyfriend passed a polygraph test. That seems strange to me because you would think if the police had said that, it would have been major news. (If someone does have a news report that says that would you please post a link)

One of my sources has told me that some of Kara’s other friends have been asked to take a lie detector test as well, but they, or if they were minors their parents,.. have declined.

Hi- I've also been wondering about whether the lie detector story was ever verified and searched for it a few times on Google before I found anything at all. I did find a post/link to the story which actually said that police confirmed that the boyfriend passed a lie detector test. The link isn't working anymore because its old, but the article was posted online here.
http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=10743
its post #2, article was originally from msnbc.com

"Police confirm he did pass a lie-detector test in connection with Kara Kopetsky's disappearance and say he has an alibi. He was not in Belton when the 17-year-old disappeared.

Police say he has cooperated throughout the investigation."

I wish msnbc still had the story up but I guess its pretty believable?

Hi there Lorelei, Somehow I dont feel the boyfriend was involved but I could be wrong , If he was I am pretty sure the police would have nailed him. Who they need to talk to is the 3 people that saw her at the restaurant and ask them a couple of questions if it really was Kara, You know confirm it by showing them a real picture of her which I think they did and also ask did she look like she was comfortable or did she seemed worry and if the guy was acting normal, things
like that would determine if she was kidnapped by this guy or she ran away on her own intentions because if she was kidnapped by this guy who they saw with her if it really was ''Kara'' I am pretty sure she would have been alerting everyone she can talk to in a public place or asking for help. This is one of my thoughts or theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo