MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because of what was initially told to LE from her stepfather and mother. I believe they were the ones who pointed to her having run away.

I wonder if the body they found yesterday in IL could be Kara? They determined it wasn't Stacy Peterson or Lisa Stebic.

SS that is a possibility. The tiny build, the reddish blonde hair. It could be Kara.

Does anyone know if LE or the Coroner's Office is considering this??? Would they have Kara's dental records or DNA on file? Any one know someone close to Kara that can find out if the family have been contacted??

Sorry for all the questions.....................

When was the last time you guys looked at the video from the school right before Kara left?

I saw something today I don't think I saw before. Kara's hand gestures. She seems quite agitated or angry almost. The gestures are deliberate (maybe not the right word for it). Also, notice the big guy at the end of the hall. He comes in and looks right at Kara. I wonder who he is and I wonder why they never released what the two girls were discussing at that moment. There was also someone standing within earshot in the office doorway. Something is off there. Were the girls arguing?!

http://www.findkarakopetsky.com/

In a house too small for secrets, Thomas heard the drama. In Kara's bedroom he picks up a trinket from her vanity table.

"She got that from her other boyfriend, remember?" he tells his mom. "The one that was good?"

So WHO was the other boyfriend? The one Thomas refers to in that quote?!

SS:

I thought I was done for the night on WS, even told me hubby that too, who was very glad!!

But I snuck in to see what had been posted as a guest, and saw this post. Had to log in and respond!

saw something today I don't think I saw before. Kara's hand gestures. She seems quite agitated or angry almost. The gestures are deliberate (maybe not the right word for it).

I also saw this very same thing and even posted it. Guess you didn't see ir or it was before you knew "Littledeer" :)

I remember the male at the fountain and behind him were two males beside a door that were both looking down the hall at Kara and the female that she was talking with............

I definately had the impression that Kara and the other female were having a dispute of some sort.......... but I thought this had all been hashed out before I was able to log on as Littledeer??

Will need to go back and look again.

I probably did notice it too...a long time ago. I just thought about it again tho and decided to mention it. : )

SS:

good thought...........staying logged in. LOL

Once I calm down from Stacy not being found today, and finish up on Maria's timeline.........

I will go back and see what I posted and why I did. Obviously we are both now seeing somethings that we agreee on that we didn't pursue.

Also, your post above with Thomas,,,,,,,,,,,,I have not seen that one myself. Will have to check it out.

Hi All,
A number of you have asked the question; why has Kara’s name not been in the news more often?
Well it has not been for lack of trying. Unfortunately most missing person cases are like Kara’s, a brief flurry of news reports followed by a few human interest stories then… Nothing.

Its not that Kara’s parents and friends have not been working hard, it just that there efforts are not seen as newsworthy any longer. Yes, that fact drives me nuts also, but it is a fact.

I found out recently some of the things they have done. (not from Kara’s Mom/Step-dad, Dad/Step-mom)
I have never written to Kara’s parents and as I live 1,500 miles away, I have of course, never met them.

Since Kara’s disappeared in addition to the vigil which was heavily covered by the news, and the bike rally, the following things have been done;
A
Teamster rally, prayer power hour at a local park, planted a Christmas tree at a local church and decorated it purple, several raffles, 3 parades, fish fry, TV commercials on channel 38, and a rocking for Kara dance.

As you can see its not for lack of effort that we don’t see Kara’s name more often.

We should also remember, neither of Kara’s parents are wealthy, they need to work, pay the bills and make time for their other children.

Doing all this is extremely difficult. Many families get stuck in what I refer to as the “groundhog day syndrome” after the movie staring Bill Murray. I am sure the shrinks have a fancy name for it but that’s my term. What I am referring to is the tendency to wake up each and everyday and relive the day their loved-one vanished. The families get stuck on that one day and can’t move forward. Sometimes there is a tendency to point fingers “why didn’t we do this? Why did you do or say that” more then a few couples have gotten a divorce because they were unable to cope with their loss.

I would like to ask you all a favor. I like to leave a Happy Birthday message on MySpace for those on my friends list. When that friend is missing I like to let their folks and their friends know they are in my prayers. I believe Kara’s birthday is in February but I don’t remember which day. If anyone on here knows which date of the month it is would you please leave a comment and let me know.

Thank you
Peter

In a house too small for secrets, Thomas heard the drama. In Kara's bedroom he picks up a trinket from her vanity table.

"She got that from her other boyfriend, remember?" he tells his mom. "The one that was good?"

So WHO was the other boyfriend? The one Thomas refers to in that quote?!

SS,
I noticed that comment too and was very curious. At the very least, I think it shows how deep the issues of Kara's relationship with Kylr ran within the confines of her family.

I never posted about the comment, because I thought it just seemed odd to me, nobody else ever mentioned it. Glad I wasn't the only one.

You are more than welcome, Peter J. : ) It is nice of you to remember Kara on her Birthday. (Now...do not forget your wife's Birthday!! LOL)

StillHoping, it really needs some investigation. I would like to know who he was talking about and how he related to Kara, if at all, before she went missing. Were they still friends? Did he have contact with her? Was he jealous of her relationship with Kylr? I have so many questions about this mystery "good" boyfriend!

Hi all,

I went back to Kara’s personal MySpace page today just to check to see if anyone had posted anything new. No one has, but while I was looking at it I remembered something that I felt was strange when I first looked at it. It has to do with the comments placed on her page after she vanished, and there timeframe.

Kara was first reported missing sometime during the evening hours of the 4th. The fist comment made in her comment section that indicated she was missing was made at
May 6 2007 12:53 AM by someone called RaNd0m! He wrote the following;
“don't know where you're at or where you've been, I just hope that you're okay. there's a LOT of people really worried about you right now... “

The next comment does not take place until a additional 11 hours pass and says simply;
May 6 2007 11:53 AM “Kara I love you J ”

The first person outside of “Random’ to post a message of concern is posted May 6 2007 4:23 PM, 16 hours after that first post it says;

“Kara, I Hope you are ok and know that if you need anything you can call us. We are worried about you and love you!”

Random places one more message in the comment section on May 8 2007 1:07 AM

“we all miss you Kara. everyone is worried. we just want you to come home safe. please contact your family as soon as you get this.”

Because Random seems to be the first person to express concern I asked him to join my friends list… He was not interested. I checked to see if he had joined any of the MySpace websites set up to find Kara.. He had not. I found this fact interesting because a number of Kara’s friends had joined my friends list and 100’s had joined one or more of her MySpace pages set up to help locate her.

I asked my source what was happening on the 5th of May. I was told that everything was frantic, that many of Kara’s friends did not yet know she was missing and some who did felt it was some kind of joke. BUT obviously not Random. He was ahead of the curve by at least 11 hours.

I asked my source if they knew if anyone had tried to add Random to their friends list or to one of Kara’s. I was told that numerous people had tried to add him and he had been asked to join one of Kara’s websites but he had turned down each and every request.

Does anyone else find it strange that the first person to express concern about Kara subsequently shows no interest in what happened to her, and has no interest in joining sites set up to help find Kara?

Wow Peter!!!

I've looked at Kara's myspace hundreds of times, I can't believe I missed that. Great sleuthing. And I agree 100% that is very suspicious. It seems that Random knows exactly what happened to Kara. Why would he waste time joining groups dedicated to finding Kara, if he knows where she is or what happened to her.

StillHoping

That is a GREAT find, Peter J.!!! I hope you send this tip in to LE. They certainly need to follow up on it and find out how this person got his information so quickly!!! You are right...it is very strange he was so far ahead of the curve. I guess it is possible he is family, but it is odd he would not join other sites for Kara. Makes no sense! (The way he does the lettering with the mixture of caps and not...looks like a teen.)

Excellent Sleuthing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member