MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just went searching for Kylr online. What I find so incredibly strange is that every picture I see of him he looks like a different person. My husband and I were discussing how in each of his pics it basically looks like a different person. In seeing his recent pics I will def say he is not aging well at all. Hopefully that life style he is leading will catch up w him and answers will be revealed. In the mean time he's just continuing down hill at a rapid pace.

Belton has seen a growth surge recently and many of the woods and rural areas have been cleared for new businesses. I'm hoping that this turns up some new evidence, not sure that any new evidence would help because everyone around here knows the incompetence and corruption that lie within the Belton Police Department.

Belton Police Department should have handed this case over a long time ago. A few years ago Chief James Person and Captain Don Spears were convicted of employee discrimination and covering up sexual harassment. Why they continue to have employment with the city or with the police department is beyond comprehension.

Can't the Missouri FBI take over the case? Seems like it would be the rational thing to do at this point.

kshb.com:

Police looking for 21-year-old missing woman from Raymore

---
Runions' family said that Jessica went to a house party with her boyfriend Thursday night, this was the last time she spoke with her mother.
---
Michele Runions adds, at the party was also Jessica's boyfriend's childhood buddy -- Kylr Yust.

Yust is the same man who was the boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky. The young woman vanished in 2007, her case remains unsolved.
---
Runions' aunt said Jessica's boyfriend left early, leaving Yust and the 21-year-old woman behind.

"We just know that they left the party together," Michele Runions said.
---

We can only hope that he was stupid enough to kill someone again, that's how a lot of criminals finally get caught. With that being said, I of course want this girl to be found safe and alive.

This guy... seriously... ugh no words.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

WTH??? I was just reading about Jessica, and saw the name Kylr Yust.

Just saw the news. I hope for Jessica's sake that she is safe somewhere. I to thought reminds me of Joran. Obviously I have been a long time follower of this case. If this is worst case scenario for Jessica and Kara I hope that this is what it will take to break this case wide open and finally give both families answers.

Nine years apart. Kara in 2007 and Jessica in 2016. Prayers for the families. I wonder if anyone else has gone missing when Yust was close by.

Praying for Kara's family to finally get the answers they deserve!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Him again

[video]http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/investigations/kara-kopetskys-ex-boyfriend-kylr-yust-arrested-in-company-of-attack-victim-from-restraining-order[/video]

Hoping for Jessica to be found and Kara's parents to get closure.

wow.just wow.I have wondered when this day will come.

Deleted post
Fellow WSer did not link on Jessica's thread as profile pic has him holding a minor :stormingmad:
Will contact Mod for advice.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members