MO - Lindsay, 8, & Samuel Porter, 7, Independence, 6 June 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's to hoing that the internal "prison justice system" convinces this AH to reveal where his kids are. :furious:

At least he's getting a good long sentence -- 38 years in the max. He couldn't get much more than that even if he was found guilty of murder. I hope that after a few months to think about what 38 years in prison means, he'll come clean.

I don't want to believe it but..........I don't think that these children are alive.

On their website, www.samandlindsey.org someone named "unknown" posted something saying the kids are same in Lindsay, Oklahoma, and that they'd post more news when available....

I don't know what the deal with that is, but....smokes. Hope they're found safe.

jaybird said:
On their website, www.samandlindsey.org someone named "unknown" posted something saying the kids are same in Lindsay, Oklahoma, and that they'd post more news when available....

I don't know what the deal with that is, but....smokes. Hope they're found safe.
Thanks for the info. I certainly hope that I am wrong and that they are okay. I've been following this case ever since it first aired on Dr. Phil.

I live here in Indep. Mo and there is still nothing on the kids location. This story is huge here in Indep and you can find billboards and posters everywhere. I knew people who knew the family and the kids and it scares the h*ll out of me. I hope they are found alive but hope around here of that is scarce. I agree with everyone about his "friend" and I know if charges could be made that would stick it would be done!!! She is totally a lying b*tch!!! :liar:

I think he won't say because he knows the sentence is shorter for him as long as it keeps going how it is.:behindbar

Scorpion said:
I haven't been able to locate Sugar Creek, although I have got a Honey Creek. Anybody point me in the right direction?

Sorry if this was already answered - I was looking through another thread and something reminded me that I read this and planned to answer you and I forgot, till now.
Sugar Creek is partially in and surrounded by Independence. The park that was mentioned is in Sugar Creek. It is La Bonita and it runs next to the Missouri river off MO 291.

I think LEs best bet is to arrest that female friend of his and charge her as an accessory. HE may be looking forward to prison, but I doubt SHE would be. Maybe the thought of becoming Bertha's new girlfriend would be enough to make her crack.

My husband has known Dan for many years. I've known him quite a few. Althought, I can't say either of us agree with what he's done. Every report that we've seen has been one sided. Tina was just as wrong as he was. It's just that She has become a martyer which She sure isn't. The story needs to be two sided because there's alot there that the public doesn't know. It might enlighten them

Like What? Because as I see it her kids are missing and no one knows if they are even alive. I don't think she is a martyr but do feel sorry for her to not know the fate of her children. Enlighten us all please.....

not being crabby or anything but just curious...

You're absolutely right! IMO, unless she is proven to be, or has been proven to be, an unfit mother, no one has the right to steal her children from her.

mindi77 said:
Like What? Because as I see it her kids are missing and no one knows if they are even alive. I don't think she is a martyr but do feel sorry for her to not know the fate of her children. Enlighten us all please.....

not being crabby or anything but just curious...

little evil said:
My husband has known Dan for many years. I've known him quite a few. Althought, I can't say either of us agree with what he's done. Every report that we've seen has been one sided. Tina was just as wrong as he was. It's just that She has become a martyer which She sure isn't. The story needs to be two sided because there's alot there that the public doesn't know. It might enlighten them

Like what? Where the children are?

This man Dan has refused to say where his children are he has said he killed them, sold them, gave them away. Am I missing something here. Another side to the story? Bring the children home. If your husband is close to Dan maybe he needs to visit him and find out where the children are.

He is a sick guy. I say torture him until he tells. Sickos in this world.........

Of course, We feel sorry for her. No one should have their children take. It's just She isn't real honest about things. Dan didn't beat her and She was just as much involed with drugs as he was. She doesn't bother to tell anyone that she lied to the police. Or the games, She played with the restraing order. Or the men in & out of the house. It just seems that things are not being presented fairly. No one believes that Dan should be condoned for what he did. Just that all sides are fairly presented

little evil said:
Of course, We feel sorry for her. No one should have their children take. It's just She isn't real honest about things. Dan didn't beat her and She was just as much involed with drugs as he was. She doesn't bother to tell anyone that she lied to the police. Or the games, She played with the restraing order. Or the men in & out of the house. It just seems that things are not being presented fairly. No one believes that Dan should be condoned for what he did. Just that all sides are fairly presented

It seems to me that the only thing that is really important now is finding the children. If the mother had custody of them...and she must have had...and the dad took them and refuses to return them or tell anyone where they are then he is the one that is in the wrong. If he didn't think that she was a good mother and he had proof of that he should have taken that to court. Instead we have two missing children who are either dead by their father's hand or living with who knows who. In my opinion this father isn't thinking of what is in the best interest of his children. It can't be in their best interest if he has dumped them on whoever just so the mother can't find them. Would he have gone so far as to murder them? The phone calls sound like they are still alive somewhere but he isn't going to tell because he has such a chip on his shoulder towards LE and the mother. He sounds so juvenile.

38 years is a long time to sit in prison. This man has to be somewhat mentally imbalanced if he would rather sit in prison then to tell where his kids are. That is just bizarre to me. At this stage of the game it doesn't matter who was doing what or if the mother has been portrayed as something that she isn't. The children are missing and dad took them so the spotlight is going to stay on him. If he was any kind of a man at all he would think of his children and what HE has put them through...and he would tell someone where they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back