MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, I too know of several situations in my RL where this is the case. Interestingly, no one has ever referred to their pasts as checkered.

The reporter referred to DB's past as "checkered" when ending his 6:00 newscast. It was his "stay tuned" cliff-hanger to keep the viewer's interest. When viewing the 10:00 newscast, I saw nothing that I found checkered at all - in fact, I thought I'd missed the segment.

:floorlaugh: I got pu time out by hughesnet yesterday, I bought some tokens to restore it. :crazy:

That's who I meant...hughesway. UGH, isn't it just irritating??? You pay all the $$ every month and still get put in the corner lol.

I've had to buy tokens twice last week.

I live far out in the country. I am the only only house on a long, dead-end road. You would only come down this road if you wanted to get to me.

Around 1 in the morning a couple years ago, I awoke to a noise and looked out the window of our 2nd floor bedroom. Car in driveway. Two people. One person against car, one person hugging the house right under my window, making his way to my back porch. I shook and kicked my husband (sleeps like a log) he grabs gun and goes to back porch. I am watching the guy hugging house and he's almost to the corner where he would meet up with my husband. I was scared to death that the guy would have a gun or something, so I opened the window and shouted "hey what the hell-o are you doing?!" Scared the bejezus out of both of them. He said that he had just left the airport and had grabbed the wrong luggage and was looking to return it. As he's running to get in their car and screeetch away.

I'll never forget it.

If anyone tries to break into my place, I will follow your example. :great: don't know why, but this story made my day.

Just a thought on the window LE is currently trying to climb in.

I am 45 years old, not in the best shape of my life, 5'8 and suffering middle age spread.

I could easily get in that window. I might have to leave by the front door if I am carrying a 10 month old tho. I would be very concerned about dropping her if trying to exit by the window. I might even cautiously flick on a few lights as I made my way out. Especially after noticing while creeping out of the baby's room quietly that all the bedroom doors are closed and people are less likely to notice a change in the lighting.

I do get very hung up on the cel phones tho if the window does turn out to be the point of entry, I cant figure the reason to take the cel phones. Unless one must pass the kitchen after exiting the baby's room on the way out the front door and they were grab impulsively.

Honestly...I don't have a specific theory on it. But, for example, what if they had believed from the beginning that the parents (or mom) did it so they didn't do this or that. Perhaps they are taking a different route now. I know that the media is saying "re-creating" the alleged abduction. So maybe that's all it is.
Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.:tyou:

Jeremy has custody of the 8 yr old boy who's mother is age 32? She use to live in this house with Jeremy. In 2008 she gave custody of their son to Jeremy age 28. Why?
Could she have been jealous of the baby?
It would be the ultimate payback of him taking her child from her.

I know what you mean, over the years I have ridden so many fences here that there is a picket mark permanently embedded in my hiney.

I will admit this is my first real time on the fence....at least for an extended period of time. With most of the cases I've followed I am leaning pretty far in one direction almost from the beginning. This one is different. Just when I think I'm falling off on a certain side, some post or another brings me back up to a sitting position :waitasec:

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Police reenacting entry scenario at #LisaIrwin house. To challenge parents' story? yfrog.com/kki2fkzj
6 minutes ago

Looks like he is both standing on something with one foot and getting a boot up with the other. Window appears to be shoulder height when compared to the women in black standing on the right side. So maybe when JI said the window was too small he really meant it was too high off the ground.

I wonder if JI usually parked in the garage. If so, how would he have discovered the unlocked door right away?

If anyone tries to break into my place, I will follow your example. :great: don't know why, but this story made my day.

Lol!! I was shaking like a leaf.

My nephew--who was undercover drug at the time--said that they were probably looking for an empty house to make meth or something like that.

I thought the luggage excuse was rather creative......lol

I haven't seen anyone here judge DB because she is still married. I used it as a point of reference when asking for a link.

Military has great insurance and benefits for the spouse and child. There's more money in it for the enlisted as well if they're married. All three, DB, her son, and her husband probably have not divorced because it's a win/win for all.

Ugly custody suits, on the other hand, like the one described in this same video, are a different story - they can be devastating to a vengeful ex - so I think it's worth considering as motive.

I wasn't accusing anyone specifically here of judging her, but she has been mentioned in many places as a woman with a "checkered" background. I'm assuming it's because she is married to someone other than the one she is living with.

How was the screen described? I know they talked about it, just can't remember. TIA

Screen in window, window open.

It is confusing a bit as Denise Debbie states that Jeramy asks her, Why is the screen popped out of the window and then she states: the corner of the screen was popped out.

Jeramy states: Window was open, he tried to close it and then notice the screen was popped out. It was pushed into the house and that was why the window would not close.

Based on the condition of the screen, no one could have fit through the screen. This was a reply to Judge J.'s question.

detecw_20111009125712_320_240.JPG

Is he using the kneeling person as a step?

I wonder if JI usually parked in the garage. If so, how would he have discovered the unlocked door right away?

In the video clip he does say "we found the door unlocked" so not sure it was found unlocked "right away." Yet, I do recall on another video interview that he said he found door unlocked and all lights on. I can't keep up...and this is from their accounts! (parents)

Agreed, I too know of several situations in my RL where this is the case. Interestingly, no one has ever referred to their pasts as checkered.

I guess it depends on your experiences. My first reaction was that the situation is pretty scandalous! I've known of only a couple of situations that were similar, and it was definitely not ok with the parties involved. Lots of cheating going on.

So, I guess my experience has colored my initial perceptions of this situation.

Just a thought on the window LE is currently trying to climb in.

I am 45 years old, not in the best shape of my life, 5'8 and suffering middle age spread.

I could easily get in that window. I might have to leave by the front door if I am carrying a 10 month old tho. I would be very concerned about dropping her if trying to exit by the window. I might even cautiously flick on a few lights as I made my way out. Especially after noticing while creeping out of the baby's room quietly that all the bedroom doors are closed and people are less likely to notice a change in the lighting.

I do get very hung up on the cel phones tho if the window does turn out to be the point of entry, I cant figure the reason to take the cel phones. Unless one must pass the kitchen after exiting the baby's room on the way out the front door and they were grab impulsively.

Would you replace the screen after having done so? Plus turned on all the lights for good measure? And somehow evaded the notice of the dog both in their yard and the German Shephard next door? And very good point - why would you take the phones?

The reporter referred to DB's past as "checkered" when ending his 6:00 newscast. It was his "stay tuned" cliff-hanger to keep the viewer's interest. When viewing the 10:00 newscast, I saw nothing that I found checkered at all - in fact, I thought I'd missed the segment.

IKR? That was so irritating to me. I hate when the media resorts to sensationalism. I saw where you mentioned earlier that you were looking for link to the second coverage and the first because what you heard in the first led you to believe there was going to be this bombshell information and the second had no bombshell.

Hence my rather pointed comment about checkered. It was not aimed at any poster here, but rather expressing my displeasure with that news outlet for their choice of teasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19