MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The teaser was about Debbie Bradley being pregnant at 17 and then becoming pregnant with another man's baby before divorce.

I looked up court cases and there's a couple of judgements for traffic tickets against both. Jeremy was behind on his taxes. There was a child support order for Bradley and Irwin got custody by default.

They have had their fair share of problems.

I do think LE must look at everything, all family members and ex's, or it wouldn't be much of an investigation.

Thanks, what does that mean, "by default"?

Didn't that lowlife currently on trial for the Petit murders say he did the same thing, kind of like a game?

I think he did.

It's a terrifying thought. We are all so vulnerable while we are sleeping.

Or, an intruder not only attempted to monkey with the window but DID go in that way.

I've done it my own house when I locked myself out.

The screen crept (slipped)l back down

I had to bend it/ push it in to pry it up. I lifted it, and the window sash - and not very wide either. Went in head first. CLosed the window. I wouldn't have managed if the storm were in place but it wasn't.

I fixed my screen the next day. It had slipped back down.
I keep thinking it is a good thing the parents keep saying that a person could not get in there that way. The police know a person could get in that way and the screen be found in that exact position after they did. They have seen it plenty.

I keep thinking it is a good thing the parents keep saying that a person could not get in there that way. The police know a person could get in that way and the screen be found in that exact position after they did. They have seen it plenty.

Yep! And I know someone can get in and out that way - having had teenage children - believe me, I've seen it too. And they can remove and replace screens very quietly.:crazy:

The teaser was about Debbie Bradley being pregnant at 17 and then becoming pregnant with another man's baby before divorce.

I looked up court cases and there's a couple of judgements for traffic tickets against both. Jeremy was behind on his taxes. There was a child support order for Bradley and Irwin got custody by default.

I do think LE must look at everything, all family members and ex's, or it wouldn't be much of an investigation.

If that's 'checkered' then I'm checkered, criss-crossed, and, zig-zagged. :crazy:

The "clues' are kind of hokey MOO... An intruder would have tried the front door or back door first. It is the easiest way in..MOO Or he / she would have cut the screen.MOO
The lights all on,lighting up that house like a beacon in the night...

The cell phones gone...

IMO this is either the handiwork of some(s) one desperate to try to cover up a family tragedy, or it is the handiwork of someone very young and unsophisticated...MOO

Either way it doesn't bode well for Lisa.... MOO

Perhaps JI closed the window because of bugs? Cool night, warm computer, open screen = lots of bugs.

Baby Lisa supposedly had a cold. Has anyone heard if she was taken to dr. Was on a prescription meds? Or just over the counter? She looked fine in photos at party, but a cold can come on fast. Any tissue nearby that was used to wipe babys nose? Any meds in room? Dehumidifier? Dirty diaper to test for meds or illness? Were the boys asked about her being sick and them possibly not being allowed to see her or be around her for a time because of that? I am wondering the time frame of last time the boys saw Lisa and how her health was. Why aren't parents pleading with kidnappers to take care of their baby's cold?

One other question - when was the last time there was legal activity regarding custody of the son?

There have been a lot of articles about the statistical improbability of Lisa having been taken by a stranger. Basically, it's only about 278 children abducted by strangers in the past thirty years.

Very rare.

So it's stuck in the back of my mind that we *just* had 3 yr old Kienan Herbert from Canada abducted by a stranger a few weeks ago.

I was just reading a bit on his story again. Taken in the middle of the night. From his home. From his bed. Wearing shorts. Mom left the front door unlocked. The abductor took three blankets. I'm trying to find whether there were lights on in the house.

Anyway, the wonderful thing is that Kienan was, miraculously, returned unharmed to his home 5 days later by his abductor in the middle of the night.

His parents weren't staying in the home. Kienan was found by his dad, sleeping on a chair in the living room.

While the statistical improbability of *two* children having been abducted by strangers in such a short time period and with so many similarities in the circumstances of their abductions is mind boggling, I also am hoping that God will grant us one more miracle, and Lisa maybe, just maybe, may be found any day, safe and unharmed, sleeping on a chair in her home too.

I sure hope this is what happened with Lisa. But Kienan's story, being so recent, could also have offered someone a "pattern" for staging an abduction, which would explain the similarities.

But, didn't Deb say, in that interview that she was using the computer that night, and that she had forgotten to close that window ? MOO

The only thing I heard Debbie says was that she left the computer room window open. I never heard her say she was on the computer.

Didn't that lowlife currently on trial for the Petit murders say he did the same thing, kind of like a game?

I think it must be part of the sickness. They feel a certain power over their victims. I am not familiar with the Petit murders but I would bet it plays a big part in all of the homes intrusions and burglars. jmo

BBM Not sure how by default can be seen as "ruthless" by bio mom's family then.

Default would seem to indicate that bio mom did not appear or participate in proceedings? Correct me if I am wrong in that interpretation of by default please.

One other question - when was the last time there was legal activity regarding custody of the son?

And why would there be a custody hearing for Bradley if she is still married to the father?

According to the MO lawyers, the fact that he is the biodad and gets a dna test is nice but not the end of the story (i know- it is weird) Sean Bradley is the presumed father because he and Debbie were married when Lisa was born.
If Debbie and Sean get a divorce, there is a way for Jeremy to be a third party to the action and get it all legally established. I hope the lawyers start chiming in and explain this again.

I am not an attorney, but have been a domestic paralegal in Missouri for over 10 years, in Jackson and Clay County, among others.

The situation with Deborah being married to another man is not a huge legal issue. It involves paperwork, but nothing huge for the parties. There does not need to be a blood test if Jeremy and Deborah agree on paternity. Just paperwork to be signed, that is all. Jeremy would be named as a third party to the divorce and his paternity can be established as a separate count in Deborah's divorce. It's not a big deal AT ALL.

Re: insurance. It is illegal to drop coverage for a spouse, whether you reside with them or not, during the pendency of a divorce in the State of Missouri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat