MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea why LE is searching the yard so diligently, second day now, with metal detectors. This isn't routine to do this is it? Do they think someone might have buried the cell phones out there?

Weapons, or cell phones, is what I think they're looking for.

I keep thinking about the cell phones. It's been said that one wasn't working, and that Debbie was in the process of programing the other two. I'm wondering if the one that had all the phone numbers in it, was at least able to be turned on so that she could get those numbers to program the other two. I'm just thinking about how frustrated people get when they don't keep phone numbers that are programed into a cell phone written down, then when they possibly drop it into water, the thing is useless.

Now, thinking out loud here, at least one of the new phones had to be charged in order for a call to have come in, or gone out from it. And if the call came in, instead of went out from that phone, SOMEONE had the new cell number rather immediately, even sooner than Debbie got all the numbers programed into it. Help me here anyone.

Electricians in Missouri would be in the union right? I lived there years ago, and dated a union guy. Awesome benefits, and insurance.

I am wondering if maybe there is a paternity issue with baby Lisa. I wonder if they've already done DNA testing to verify JI as the father?

Do we know who is baby Lisa's father?

Wikipedia definition:
Default judgment is a binding judgment in favor of either party based on some failure to take action by the other party. Most often, it is a judgment in favor of a plaintiff when the defendant has not responded to a summons or has failed to appear before a court of law. Federal Rule 37(b)(iii) also states that a balky plaintiff can be found in default and have his case dismissed if the plaintiff repeatedly fails to comply with things like court orders and discovery requests. The failure to take action is the default.

The Plaintiff is the party who brings the action. (Petitioner in Family Court). Jeremy was the Petitioner. His ex was the Respondent, not the "Plaintiff".

came back to a lot of pages so was hoping that we heard about some break in this case. No such luck. Time is starting to drone on. Time is never on the child’s side so I am sad. I just wanted to believe this was a stranger abduction and she would reappear sitting on the couch one morning, but......

Have we considered that the boy turned on the lights at some time during the night as he made his way to mom's room?
The lights could be a red herring because it doesn't make sense for MDI or IDI. (mom did it/intruder did it)
Do we know when the boy got in mom's bed?

I was under the impression that he was there when she went to bed at 10:30 with the stray kitten they found earlier.

I have no idea what any of children weigh. They are 3, 9 and 11. Im in the UK though, so maybe its different here. I would struggle to even give an estimate of what they weigh.

Once they're a little older, it's not really a concern. But in the first couple of years or so, it is normal to have a very good idea of what your baby weighs, given the frequent check-ups and the fact that medication dosage depends on weight.

Quote:

That comment at the end where the reporter says the family of Sean Bradley says they are surprised that LE hasn't talked to them almost sounds like they have something they want to say to LE. Likely they are going to blame JI.

But they do make a good point. As the legal husband of DB then SB should be interviewed just to see if he has anything to say.

And don't forget SB is apparently the legal father of little Lisa. I am surprised police hasn't interviewed his family or him.

I keep thinking about the cell phones. It's been said that one wasn't working, and that Debbie was in the process of programing the other two. I'm wondering if the one that had all the phone numbers in it, was at least able to be turned on so that she could get those numbers to program the other two. I'm just thinking about how frustrated people get when they don't keep phone numbers that are programed into a cell phone written down, then when they possibly drop it into water, the thing is useless.

Now, thinking out loud here, at least one of the new phones had to be charged in order for a call to have come in, or gone out from it. And if the call came in, instead of went out from that phone, SOMEONE had the new cell number rather immediately, even sooner than Debbie got all the numbers programed into it. Help me here anyone.

I would think she was just switching phones not cell numbers. I even think some cell services let you keep a list on your account online to. SO if you do drop it, you have the list.

While I agree most men wouldn't want to raise or financially support a child that are not biologically related, as the case of a sex offender proves, you never known in a specific case what someone would want to do. And the legal father has rights even if not biologically related to the child born during legal marriage.

Since that case is very rare, I'd still say it's a pretty weak reason for a fake kidnapping. And who would go along with it, and keep Baby Lisa out of sight for Debbie and/or Jeremy? That person would be in a lot of trouble also.

I just can't see it.

Wouldn't an intruder first check the front door before looking for any unlocked or open windows? If the door had been unlocked that night it would make more sense that the perpetrator entered the house through it. The window being checked again today by LE gives the impression they are following up on the theory that the intruder entered via the window and exited through the front door.

MOO

Well, if DB said she had the window open earlier, and someone was watching the house maybe they knew this so they thought it would be the easiest point of entry, never thinking she left the door unlocked. This of course, depending on if any of what she has said is true. I'm still on the fence on this case, go back and forth just don't know what to think.:crazy:

I can see how they might think that, but I still can't get past the neighbor seeing the man with the baby, the neighbors that heard screams, the neighbor that had her dog possibly released, and the dumpster fire. .. IMO those can't be linked to the parents as far as I can see.
This part IMO has been determined as false. Nobody that I have talked to heard such screams and i have physically talked to most of us that would have heard this. When the cops were going by doing their knock-and-talk they just kinda grinned and asked us if we heard such a thing. Their reaction was such that I believe it was false.

I was under the impression that he was there when she went to bed at 10:30 with the stray kitten they found earlier.

Has it been determined when Debbie went to bed? I know that she stated she put Baby Lisa to bed at 10:30, but I never heard when she actually went to bed.

Has it been determined when Debbie went to bed? I know that she stated she put Baby Lisa to bed at 10:30, but I never heard when she actually went to bed.

I could be wrong, but I thought the early reports stated that she put Lisa to bed at 7:30pm and checked on her at 10:30pm on her way to bed.

Does anyone have any idea why LE is searching the yard so diligently, second day now, with metal detectors. This isn't routine to do this is it? Do they think someone might have buried the cell phones out there?

My thoughts also that LE is possibly looking for the cell phones. They should certainly know the approximate location where the phones last pinged from and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member