MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often use the term "we" as I feel I am a piece of a couple. Sometimes when I am telling a story I lapse between me and we when describing something that has taken place within our family or our home.

That is just me, tho.

This happens a lot with parents- I'll run into a mom friend at preschool and she'll 'We had a fever yesterday' meaning her child, but moms especially do that and don't realize it.

In my time here, I have found that no family is like the typical Ozzie and Harriet family. the minute I encounter one it will probably raise my suspicions, lol.

Same here . . . what is a typical family in 2011? I could share my stories as well as we ALL could. Tee Hee, Ozzie & Harriet-style family would so raise my eyebrows, too.

Go CARDS!!!

LE in KC, MO is run by the State, if you did not know. Not that it matters . . . just a weird situation.
Bring Lisa home. And if you have her, keep her safe!

Lord, I know you have her on Earth & with You in Spirit.

Read carefully the part BBM please- I stand by my previous post.

There were an estimated 58,200 child victims of nonfamily
abduction, defined more broadly to include
all nonfamily perpetrators (friends and acquaintances
as well as strangers) and crimes involving lesser
amounts of forced movement or detention in addition
to the more serious crimes entailed in stereotypical
kidnappings.

Originally Posted by pammiesue
I don't know how the parentage laws are in MO., but in KS, a child born to a woman who is married is by law, the legal husband's child unless and untill a Judge says it is the other mans legal child. Doesn't matter who you are or the circumstances, the Judge said " a marriage certificate or Judges decree legalizes the father." Hmmm...

Sorry...I don't know how to copy properly other than copy and paste:

(snip)

bbm

Click "Quote" to immediately quote that person; click the "+" sign to save it to quote later if you're still reading or if you want to quote multiple posts at the same time.

Hope this helps!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-09 at 3.58.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-09 at 3.58.14 PM.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 211
I can see why he didn't. This is a neighborhood that you don't think of that 1st. He could have thought the kids did it or other easily explained away circumstances.
Agreed. I also think if he had reached for 911 w out checking the house, observers would be asking why and that he must know something. no win situation for this fam. JMO

Say the mom forgot to lock the door or purposely left the door unlocked, does it matter? The door shows no forced entry, IIRC.

I haven't heard-

Has LE released any finger print information?

imo

Well if Debbie purposely left the door unlocked then it would really matter. However, if she is unsure if she locked it, then it's "iffy".

I think I lock my door every night, however, there are times I forget. :(

:eek::eek::eek: Setting up a "Fund" ?

I am playing "catch up" here from the past couple of days and read somewhere about setting up a "fund" ...

:waitasec: a "fund" for what ? Posters ? :waitasec: Defense ?

Anytime I hear about a family member wanting to set up a "fund" my "radar" goes off ! :innocent:

MOO ...
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ives-back-at-irwin-home,-recreating-abduction

In Kansas City, Kan., at the Kansas Speedway, flyers were being given out by Irwin’s aunt, Ashley Irwin. T-shirts were also being sold for $15. The money from the shirts is supposed to go to a reward fund, which has not been officially set up yet.

I am playing "catch up" here from the past couple of days and read somewhere about setting up a "fund" ...

Anytime I hear about a family member wanting to set up a "fund" my "radar" goes off ! :innocent:

MOO ...

Pretty much every missing person case in my community has involved some type of fund raising, however, these are usually not widely publicized...well, except for one, and it involved foundations, books, movies, you name it.

I think we she said we in the video they both acknowledge checking on the baby but he was the only one who went into the room... A quick chat, lets check on the baby kind of thing.

I am confused though, he saw Lisas door open ( at least I thought) but went and asked Debbie why? Is that correct or was it the window that made him go talk to Debbie? Or the lights?

I have asked my husband things in the middle of the night, example why is the hallway light on, usually my daughter wakes and needs extra light, so she will turn it on herself, she is 4. I am one paranoid mom though, I still have a locked gate at the top of my stairs, and a baby monitor, lets not forget my alarm system,bark at anything dog.

A default judgment is entered against a party if they do not appear in Court. No other reason.

I wonder if Deborah posts on any message boards on the internet. I'm thinking of Bobbie Jo Stinnet up in Skidmore. Isn't that where she met her murderer/baby abductor?

Wikipedia definition:
Default judgment is a binding judgment in favor of either party based on some failure to take action by the other party. Most often, it is a judgment in favor of a plaintiff when the defendant has not responded to a summons or has failed to appear before a court of law. Federal Rule 37(b)(iii) also states that a balky plaintiff can be found in default and have his case dismissed if the plaintiff repeatedly fails to comply with things like court orders and discovery requests. The failure to take action is the default.

Have we considered that the boy turned on the lights at some time during the night as he made his way to mom's room?
The lights could be a red herring because it doesn't make sense for MDI or IDI. (mom did it/intruder did it)
Do we know when the boy got in mom's bed?

Picking apart what is said and using what words is mostly useless, I think. Who knows what kind of grammatical errors one would make when under stressful circumstances? As for me, I use the collective "we" frequently. "We" pay our bills by the 5th of every month,(for example) when , in actuality, Hubby has never paid a bill since I've known him. LOL But, our money pays our billos, so "we" pay the bills. I hope that my manner of speaking is never looked at as closely as these family statements are. Blessings. Praying for Lisa and her family

Does anyone have any idea why LE is searching the yard so diligently, second day now, with metal detectors. This isn't routine to do this is it? Do they think someone might have buried the cell phones out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Me
It says JI was ruthless in getting custody of his son. Surprises me, he
doesn't come across as ruthless in any way that I've seen.

Missing Baby's Extended Family Discusses Parents' Past
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story

That comment at the end where the reporter says the family of Sean Bradley says they are surprised that LE hasn't talked to them almost sounds like they have something they want to say to LE. Likely they are going to blame JI.

But they do make a good point. As the legal husband of DB then SB should be interviewed just to see if he has anything to say.

MOO ...

It's supposedly a reward fund to encourage more people to come forward with tips/information.

bbm

Click "Quote" to immediately quote that person; click the "+" sign to save it to quote later if you're still reading or if you want to quote multiple posts at the same time.

Hope this helps!

thx!!!

Well if Debbie purposely left the door unlocked then it would really matter. However, if she is unsure if she locked it, then it's "iffy".

I think I lock my door every night, however, there are times I forget. :(

Bouncing off your post, Patty, b/c it made me think of something... Has Debbie said that she forgot to lock the door? Hasn't she alluded to it being the first time she ever left the door unlocked? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if DH came home and asked why the door was unlocked, unless I specifically remember not locking it, I would assume that someone else had unlocked it - either a child or the intruder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery