MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone wanted to stage a break in, they may try to first push in a screen and say they left the window open. But, if the distance was too high for someone to climb thorugh or screen didn't push in enough and they were running out of time, they might just say they left the door unlocked. The lights being on would explain how the perp could actually see the phones to take them.

Maybe LE watched Judge Jeanine's show too!

I think they watch ALL of their interviews..I also think this is why SY said-it would be good for the parents to talk with the media!!JMO

Photo linked above looks like the officer fits quite nicely through the window with room to spare. Looks like it would be easy for someone to go through that window.

Jeramy states when he walks in most of the lights were on. Now he should have noticed "most of the lights" were on when he drove up to the house in the first place. It was 4:00 AM and it is dark at that time and the house should have been glowing.

I noticed on Judge Jeannie last night when they showed the house being searched after dark, you can clearly see the all the lights on.

I feel your pain, we're having friends over for an 'English' dinner later so I'm trying to make the filling for a steak and ale pie and watching so my custard for the trifle doesn't burn AND keeping an eye on activity here on my laptop too...oh well if it all goes wrong we'll just have pizza delivered. :wink:

Can I come!?!

Fox News
Julie Banderas Live:
Focus on parents' backyard

Captain: parents re-consented-we didn't do t backyard yesterday

They've just said on Fox News national that the parents had re-consented to a search. That is why the police have returned to the home.

why in the h e doubletoothpicks is Live Wire NOT covering this live???

Do we know if the screen from the computer room window was taken for DNA testing?

On page 4 of this thread there is a screenshot of the room. The screen is sitting against the wall next to the window. In my opinion, someone could get through the opening. I'm gonna guess that the screen wasn't sent it for testing if it's still there in the shot.

I dunno. She said twice, in two very separate interviews. They may have used different wording, and "You killed her" is simply what she perceived, or what she took as the meaning from their words.

Personally, though, because she did say it twice, in two separate interviews, I think it is what they said to her. It sounds like very typical interrogation for this type of situation.

What has me flummoxed though, is why they would say that, why they would suspect her, from Day One, and 2 days before she even failed the poly. What did they have that put them so quickly into that mode? Young has stressed that they do *not* go by statistics, but that they take the facts and evidence they have for the individual case. So what did they have right from the git-go?

If they did accuse/suspect her on day one, I think it's because the "tampered window" that the parents pointed out (along with the other windows) was quickly deemed not to be a valid possible point of entry/exit for anyone. At that point, the theory of the front door being unlocked because an alleged intruder went in through a window and out the front door falls apart. If someone came in and took Lisa, they must have come in through a door. It must be the front door because it was not locked when dad came home. Mom remembers forgetting to lock this door for the first time. Okay, now mom has established another way an intruder could have gained entry after the tampered window scenario was debunked. Couple this with the lack of reasonable motive for a child abductor to give a carp about 3 cell phones and to turn on all the lights, and the intruder story seems very unlikely.

All of this was coming to light while the Amber Alert was still in place, as far as I can tell. Lisa is out there needing to be rescued ASAP. LE is searching, questioning everyone in the area, has called in the FBI and dogs, is updating the public twice or more daily... LE was working a parallel investigation from minute 1, imo. Personally, I think it was the right thing to do to put the pressure on mom given these circumstances (don't shoot me friends, JMO!). If she was involved, she might crack quickly. If not, upon being accused or failing a LDT, I'd expect mom to seek to fill in gaps and clear-up areas of apparent deception as much as possible, knowing that LE is primarily concerned about finding Lisa (which I suspect they told her often). Instead, she went to the press and stopped cooperating. (FWIW, Breann's parents told the press mom failed, thought maybe it was an LE tactic, and kept cooperating with LE.)

LE wasn't wasting time questioning these parents. There were hundreds of LE officers out working for Lisa while mom and dad were in that police station. It was a parallel investigation where time was of the essence to this defenseless 10 month old victim. I can't fault this LE team. I'm not saying anyone is guilty at this point, just that I completely understand why LE has done what they have done. It's all about LISA. JMO.

:couch:

Can I come!?!

You can. Just told my hubby I think we're gonna need a bigger pie . :wink:

Tell you what, if they bring baby Lisa home unharmed I'll happily make enough pie for EVERYONE here as part of the celebration buffet.

Please God let there be some kind of break today.

Not to wander too far OT, but this type of dosing is VERY DANGEROUS! It does not say how many milligrams are in each teaspoon. Until very recently, there were TWO concentrations of liquid acetominophen and substituting one for the other was the cause of many, many unintentional poisonings. Also dangerous is expressing the dosage in teaspoons - milliliters/cc's is the preferred, more precise means of measuring.
FTR: I am a pediatric ICU nurse (RN) with 30+ years experience.

Wow thank you. This aligns with my theory of negligent accidental death. I researched this a bit further. Here is what I found:

Effects
Tylenol overdosing affects the functions of your baby's liver. If you give your baby too much Tylenol, their liver is unable to process the medication which in turn creates a toxin within the liver that can permanently damage the liver and even be fatal. Your baby can also suffer long-term kidney damage and heart problems created by the toxins of a Tylenol overdose.

Read more: About Tylenol Overdoses in Babies | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5218511_tylenol-overdoses-babies.html#ixzz1aJ4uGZ7I

We have all heard the warning and advice to give children Tylenol instead of aspirin to avoid Reyes Syndrome. Many people stopped giving their children anything except Tylenol or acetaminophen. Many think if a drug is sold over the counter without a prescription, it has to be safe, yet the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) receives thousands of reports of infants and children receiving accidental overdoses of acetaminophen every year.
Overdoses of acetaminophen may lead to liver damage and in some cases even death. Many parents and medical professionals don't understand the different dosage concentrations. The label and dosage amounts should always be read before each dose is administered. Infant acetaminophen drops are concentrated, nearly three times stronger than children's liquid acetaminophen, which may lead to confusion and mistakes.
There are four major ways children to get a deadly dose of Tylenol/Acetaminophen:
"McNeil, the makers of Tylenol, warn that mixing up doses of infant Tylenol drops with children's Tylenol liquid kills -- the two are not interchangeable." However, every year toxic overdoses happen because parents mix up the two products and accidentally give children a deadly dose.

http://parenting.families.com/blog/children-are-at-risk-for-deadly-tylenol-overdose#

Take note! As of July 2011, infant concentrated drops are being phased out in the United States and replaced with less-concentrated form of the medicine. The concentrated drops are still safe to use as long as the dose is correct. They're three times as concentrated as the new infant medicine, so use caution: Know your child's weight and follow the dosage chart.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_acetaminophen-dosage-chart_11886.bc

They've just said on Fox News national that the parents had re-consented to a search. That is why the police have returned to the home.

Thank you Tuffy. Yes. Capt. Steve Young mentioned in video we looked at this morning with the footage showing the teen neighbor house that the parents have re-consented to LE searching at the home.

I have no idea what happened to Lisa, though it is seeming more unlikely to me that a random stranger took her. But I have noticed in nearly all interviews with the parents (and especially the one with Judge J last night) that they make very little eye contact with the interviewer. A lot of looking down, looking to the side, gazing 'into space' - odd body language to me. JMO.

Fox News
Julie Banderas Live:
Focus on parents' backyard

Captain: parents re-consented-we didn't do t backyard yesterday

BBM - ???? what does that mean??? They didn't check all windows or am I missing something?

All of my screen windows can be pulled out from the inside of the house. I have to do this every summer to put in window air conditioners. There is a tab at the bottom of the screens.

Starting at 58 seconds
[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1209530440001/what-happened-to-baby-lisa/[/ame]

Jeramy states that the screen was pushed into the house and that was the reason he couldn't close the window.

IMO, the screen was NOT out of the window at all only pushed in a little and perhaps bent so that the window could not come down.

ETA: If the screen was out of the window, Jeramy would have been able to close the window with no problem.

This fence sitting is getting a little uncomfortable. I wish I could fall onto one side or the other.
But most of all.....My wish is that Baby Lisa is brought home safe and sound. That is the goal after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk