MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The policeman was able to get in through that window, so it's clearly possible.
Although of course when the policeman got in, the screen was not in it.

Right and the only way he got in unaided was going head first which would have him landing 3 feet down probably having to balance on his hands until his knees hit the floor. The other times he was aided by standing on something or being helped in.

But the screen was totally out too. And he was rather tall.

I personally think that some of those six billion are probably still in play.

And neither the mother nor father has even been named a person of interest, let alone a suspect.

But we know that the former undoubtedly is, at least unofficially, to LE.

How did the perp know which bedroom the baby was in? All the doors were closed.

OK so Mom remembered during the Judge P show or at least the first time we heard this was that she was using the computer and forgot to shut the window? Do I have that right?

And mom remembers that she closed all the bedroom doors but she forgot to lock the front door?

And all of the lights were on but she had shut them off right?

And the dog didn't bark or she didn't hear it, the baby monitor was on but she didn't hear anything?

She didn't hear her husband entering when he got home from work? That would be another door opening and closing. Until he woke her?

Even with him trying to shut the window with the broken screen which he said he couldn't shut. That had to make some noise. Then he opened the doors to the boys room and then baby Lisa? And she still didn't hear anything?

I want to know if Mom took some medication or if she took a sleep aid because she seemed to not secure that house before going to bed, and seemed to sleep through intruders and her husband moving through that house undetected. Scary that multiple people were moving about that house and she didn't hear them. She didn't hear his vehicle either when he got home?

I don't know guys. That is allot of not hearing.

1st BBM

The last statement I heard from the mom was she did not know if she forgot to lock the door.

2nd BBM I don't think we have ever heard the mom say she shut the lights off or have heard anyone say she shut them off.

Here's BeanE's original post.

Hmmm....don't think passing out stuff at NASCAR event is "a lead," but if that's what they're referring to, they perhaps did overhype it just a bit, lol. Not sure if race was in Wyandotte Co or Johnson Co though, both on KS side, so there's that.

Their headlines have been totally over hyped in many cases.

OK on the lights I could swear that it was reported that the lights were off. Let me see if I can find it.

Most excellent observations - I think this was very Sherlock Holmes like Tuffy.

As EllaMae points out, the "kidnapper" IS NOT A STRANGER.

There is simply no way that a stranger could have selected the right room, selected the perfect night to do this, etc.

That eliminates 6 billion people.

It leaves about 12.

ALL have been cleared.

Except the mother.

I think it's only Jeremy Irwin who stated that all have been cleared. LE hasn't said so. Maybe LE told Jeremy that they had been as a tactic, or maybe not. But, til we hear it from LE, I'm not considering Mr. Irwin's contention that he has been cleared and "all of those we were worried about have been cleared, except the mother" as a fact.

Their headlines have been totally over hyped in many cases.
That's for sure! They love those ratings. Still - pretty brazen to hype a non-existent story, if that's the case. Maybe they're just hanging on to it till it's next broadcast tomorrow, maybe morning - some stations do that kind of thing, withhold their online product for a time. Wish we had some locals here who saw tonight's news, though!

Do we know if their dog would normally bark at people that he/she didn't know? Would he/she bark at people going down the road? Years ago I had a female black lab that I had raised since a pup. I never heard her bark. We had someone break into our shed, right next to her kennel, and stole some bikes....she never barked at them. She didn't bark until she was pregnant and then barked at a stranger. It was really odd to hear her bark for the first time.

OK on the lights I could swear that it was reported that the lights were off. Let me see if I can find it.

I read that Jeremy shut the lights off when he got home...I do not remember That Deb ever said she shut the lights off...Jeremy said it was usual for Deb to leave some lights on in the house during the night.... He said that in that interview last night... MOO

Can someone please confirm or deny about the neighbor witness that states it was her husband(neighbor's husband) that saw a male carrying a baby in only a diaper on a
Street that runs parallel to the Irwin's street.. He was immediately suspicious of this and the male with baby seemed to sense this as he supposedly then made his way up to a home as if to enter it, like it was his home.. The wife stated her husband at that time continued to drive on home..

What has become of this acct?

TIA!

On the Judge Jeanine show last night, Debbie Bradley said she was sure she shut off all the lights, but wasn't sure she locked the door, IIRC.

That seemed weird to me. I lock the door, then shut off all the lights (gotta see the door and the lock, ya know).

How did the perp know which bedroom the baby was in? All the doors were closed.
Someone in the neighborhood who had been in the house, perhaps; or someone known to the parents who also had been in the house - friends, relatives, etc. Or the "just got lucky" factor.

I wonder if in their night time routine, the husband is usually the one who locks the door. Maybe she is so accustomed to him doing it that it never even dawned on her that it wasn't locked???

The policeman was able to get in through that window, so it's clearly possible.
Although of course when the policeman got in, the screen was not in it.

And they new the furniture layout on the inside prior to crawling through that window.

I just can't see this as a teen or a drugged up person...no noise, apparently and no mess or fuss, i.e. too clean and quiet.

I am thinking someone who is escalating, i.e. has not done this serious of a crime before but has broken into, maybe, empty house and stolen items, that sort of thing. Or a peeping Tom who decided to take the little girl and the urge was overwhelming, which prevented him from being hesitant about the lights on, people home, etc...

I do wonder why, with the FBI involved for days now, they haven't issued a reward and sent out alerts nationwide in some way, add her to their website, etc...do they really have something that tells them this is NOT a kidnapping, other than suspicion? I do not believe LE is focusing on the family for lack of anything else to do. Perhaps the little experiments today were to rule out, officially, the idea of a person coming in a window, which may back up their theory if they also had no signs of unknown prints or DNA (I suppose they could have had quick turnaround on some results in a case of this nature-they had the DNA on Chelsea King's case almost within a day in CA).

There are just very few signs that the FBI or local LE is seeing this as a case where a child has been taken and could be anywhere in the USA or world, for that matter. They have the resources to issue BOLO's etc and don't seem to be doing so.

JMO

Wondering if the tag line for that promo was a little sensationalistic....I believe the race today where the flyers were being passed out is in Wyandotte County? I think that may be what they are referring to?

Yes, the raceway is in Wyondotte (pronounced winedot for anyone wondering).

If a verified local knows from a credible source they can say male or female yes. But we can't sleuth the person other than what is in the news.

In Da MIddle who's a local said that the teen is a he.

Can someone please confirm or deny about the neighbor witness that states it was her husband(neighbor's husband) that saw a male carrying a baby in only a diaper on a
Street that runs parallel to the Irwin's street.. He was immediately suspicious of this and the male with baby seemed to sense this as he supposedly then made his way up to a home as if to enter it, like it was his home.. The wife stated her husband at that time continued to drive on home..

What has become of this acct?

TIA!
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A woman who lives in the area where police believe a 10-month-old child was abducted said her husband saw a man carrying a baby early Tuesday morning, but didn’t think anything of it.

A neighbor, who later asked NBC Action News that she not be named, said her husband was coming home around 12 a.m. Tuesday when he saw the man carrying a baby wearing only a diaper.

“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” she said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”
---
more here:
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...d-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

I have no idea what became of this account.

On the Judge Jeanine show last night, Debbie Bradley said she was sure she shut off all the lights, but wasn't sure she locked the door, IIRC.

That seemed weird to me. I lock the door, then shut off all the lights (gotta see the door and the lock, ya know).

TY, Ty. I have only watched one part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member