MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Da MIddle who's a local said that the teen is a he.

Earlier today she clarified for us on 2 threads ago now, that what she said was she had quesitons about a teen that lived at the address. But that she never identified that the teen was one pictured being interviewed as the teen. :)

Their headlines have been totally over hyped in many cases.

I got my BA in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism. By the end of my degree program, I was so disgusted by the media and their agendas and sensationalistic ways that I chose not to find a job as a journalist! I rarely watch the news now or even read the paper. It just makes me ill. I scan headlines and read the headers online, but only when I find out about something I deem important do I actually start reading the news. I have yet to read anything compelling in this case. They have nothing, so they draw people in by sensational promises of "leads" and new developments. It's irritating, but I suppose they feel they have to at least appear to be doing their best to find out anything new, regardless if it is anything worthwhile to keep their ratings up.

Someone in the neighborhood who had been in the house, perhaps; or someone known to the parents who also had been in the house - friends, relatives, etc. Or the "just got lucky" factor.

How would this person who had been in the house also know that the father was out for the night?

As for a kidnapper getting lucky and selecting the right door to open to abduct this baby, the odds of that are so remote that I don't enter it into the equation of trying to pursue the truth in this case. MOO.

Who carries a baby around at midnight in October, with the kid wearing only a diaper? If you're walking a baby to get them to sleep, you would have them bundled up. It's odd that police haven't commented on ruling this tip out.

The prior cases people have posted, like Riley Fox's, bring to mind the burglaries on the father's car. Someone is crawling through this neighborhood.

It also reminds me that Madeleine McCann's parents told the restaurant that they wanted a table with a view of the apartment because they were wanted to be able to check on the kids, who would be alone. NOW the police are focusing on restaurant personnel who would have known that, because the maitre 'd wrote it on the restaurant seating list. But years ago, they never followed that lead. I'm wondering who the mom told in the neighborhood, or in a nearby 7-11 or Walmart or other store, that her husband would start working nights. It would be easy enough for a perp to follow her home (she probably had the baby with her when she said it - maybe shopping for birthday things), and then wait a few nights.

I don't buy the "got lucky" factor either. And I don't buy that a burglar chose this house, with lights on, to rob and then said, "oh a baby' think I'll take her too." Either someone went in for the baby specifically or no one went in at all, IMO.

TorisMom:
Last night on the Judge Jeannine show, Debbi Bradley said the dog always barked at strangers, but she did not hear a dog barking the night/morning of abduction.

SmoothOperator (howdy!):
The wife of the neighbor who thought he saw a man with a baby in a diaper was interviewed. She said her husband dismissed it at the time because the man was approaching a house. But, in hindsight (after the reported abduction), they thought maybe the man was just acting like he was going into the house because he was spotted. Captain Young later reported that "it didn't pan out" and we haven't heard anything more about it.

I think it's only Jeremy Irwin who stated that all have been cleared. LE hasn't said so. Maybe LE told Jeremy that they had been as a tactic, or maybe not. But, til we hear it from LE, I'm not considering Mr. Irwin's contention that he has been cleared and "all of those we were worried about have been cleared, except the mother" as a fact.

How hard is it for LE to find out these ten people had an alibi? Why would Jeremy throw Debbie under the bus and say she is the only one not to be cleared (if it wasn't true)?

I can see why the sister would pass out the fliers at the raceway. It's near the Legends, which is a huge outdoor mall. There are so many people there, every day of the week. It would quickly spread this news to anyone who had been recently living under a rock and not heard of this case yet. I wouldn't necessarily chalk it up to sensationalism.

How hard is it for LE to find out these ten people had an alibi? Why would Jeremy throw Debbie under the bus and say she is the only one not to be cleared (if it wasn't true)?

How many people are going to have a good alibi in the middle of the night?

Yabut, not that many stores open at 3 am. Walmart is usually open, but then he would likely be seen as unusal carrying a baby around at that time.

I think cities should get rid of the red light cameras and put them on every street corner for surveillance.
I know that were I live peoples home video surveillance cameras have helped solve some important crimes. That may have helped in this case more than a tape from Walmart. Maybe there is some neighbors video that we don't know about yet?

Kansas City police spokeswoman Stacey Graves said she could not confirm if police were following the possible sighting as a lead.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...n-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper_NWe-tAb

Thanks wfgodot for the info and the link.. Now why in the he!! Would LE neither confirm or deny that they were even following this acct as a lead.. Why not say of course we're following any and all leads.. But nope they don't.. Instead they repeatedly state, THEY HAVE NO LEADS!".. I don't get it!

This is someone not related to these parents who is stating they eye witnessed seeing a male at midnight, on the very night in question, during the time in question.. This IMO lends much credence to the mother's story IMO.. WTH?

That is what I am having such trouble with when it comes to these people. They are being brutally honest.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...n-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper_NWe-tAb

Thanks wfgodot for the info and the link.. Now why in the he!! Would LE neither confirm or deny that they were even following this acct as a lead.. Why not say of course we're following any and all leads.. But nope they don't.. Instead they repeatedly state, THEY HAVE NO LEADS!".. I don't get it!

This is someone not related to these parents who is stating they eye witnessed seeing a male at midnight, on the very night in question, during the time in question.. This IMO lends much credence to the mother's story IMO.. WTH?

You may find this video helpful. Captain Young talks about that lead. Basically it didn't go anywhere.

http://www.kctv5.com/video?clipId=6316770&autostart=true

Is there a floor-plan of the house available? I thought I may have seen one a few days ago but have no idea were to find it.

Yes, I have seen one but it is really generic but I can't seem to find it now. It doesn't show any bathrooms.

It showed the lr, kitchen and computer room or "spare living room"<that is what an ABC news report called the room. The room spans the width of the home and has a door leading to the back deck.

It showed the mbr behind the lr, Lisa's room in the middle and the boys room next to it. Property assessor lists 4 br. (one could be in lower level), 2.1 baths and 1378 upper level square footage. Nice picture of the back at assessor's site. Going by the back windows it looks like there is a bathroom between Lisa's br and the mbr or a mbath.

Search for 3620 N LISTER DR.

http://gisweb.claycogov.com/realEstate/realEstate.jsp

Hiya yllek:) thanks for the further info of suspicious diapered baby at midnite.. So, Capt. Young has stated that it didn't pan out?? I'd certainly like to hear the explanation of why a man had a baby out at midnight in October in nothing but a diaper?? But that's just me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl